The will of God

7angel

Sep 5, 2006
✟9,003.00
Faith
Christian
Meetings, seminars, councils, meetings of all types, in order to establish an alleged strategy, which will implement the various Christian religions.

In addition to establishing rules, dogmas, and its own laws to be respected by followers of these religions.

Take the Gospel as something abstract you should plan for success, like going to war.

Totally absurd and preposterous. and not only that, but every religion believes have the most accurate methodology.

But the reality is that Jesus preached his Gospel, the easiest way imaginable, and said this:

Matthew 11

25 At that time Jesus answered and said: "I thank thee, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for hiding these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them - who are like children.
26 Yes, Father, for such was your gracious will.
27 All things have been delivered by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, or the one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

The Gospel revealed to the least known but they are truly humble and simple people, for this reason he continues:

28 "Come unto me all ye that labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; = find rest for your souls. =
30 For my yoke is easy and my burden light. "

With these words, Jesus offered to himself - many things, and in addition it also tells us that He offers us a light work does not sacrifice - which ask us different religions, even - ourselves we impose an effort beyond our means, and we believe be holier than others, is also absurd.

Consider the following reading to dismantle these movements full of sounds cumbersome and ineffective, processions and walking - painful sores that only gives us the soles of the feet

Matthew 12: 46-50

46 was still speaking to the crowd when his mother and his brothers appeared outside and tried to talk to him.
47 Someone said, "Hey! out there are your mother and your brothers who want to talk. "
48 But he said that told him, "Who is my mother and who are my brothers?"
49 And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, said: "These are my mother and my brothers.
50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother, my sister and my mother. "

Now, what means be a brother or sister or mother of Jesus? - It is easiest to think we are of the same family. and if we are Jesus' family, have the heavens opened, and best of all, we are also family of God, our Father in Heaven.

And, besides this, we implement the will of God, we are preaching the Gospel in the simplest way we can imagine, because the will of God is to love in practice our neighbor, and if we love our neighbor doing the will of God, we are loving God and we are praising because the best praise is to do what Jesus ask us in his Gospel.
Just do what is written in the Gospels, the Gospel is the same plan of salvation for all humanity, man,can plan or establish methods better than God does?

Jul 20, 2011
✟15,178.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
dear 7angel,

you might want to see the two threads (with links to two on-line books) that I've posted on the subforum Christian Forums Angels. they will certainly surprise you! these books were written by some friends of mine and I can testify they tell the truth. I've been in charge of translating them from Spanish into English. they speak about true angelic encounters to make us remember the Truth that mankind has forgotten and that Churches have deliberatly hidden.

Love, Conscience and Freedom are of the essence.

here is some useful information:

What is an “Angel”?

Term that comes from the Greek angelos, that means “messenger”. Angels are entities that are unconceivable for human logic in its current state of development, and that can physically manifest adopting multiple forms.

When they appeared in the East of the Iberian Peninsula to dictate the A.D.A.M.A. and the Book of the 2000 pages, they said they were “intelligent energies” and called themselves Virtues of the Only God. They asserted that the meaning of their names (in Hebrew, Coptic, Ethiopian, Arabic, Latin…) defined their virtue or characteristic “energy” (the work they do), making us understand by this that each angel would be something like a ray of a specific colour that makes up the White Light of the Sun that illuminates the world. They also said they could be “managed” by “intelligences superior to them,” as are, curiously, human beings, because humans can accumulate in their own interior many of these Virtues.

cheers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NOTurTypical

Out of the Closet Jesus Freak
Jun 29, 2011
Indianapolis
Visit site
✟8,088.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
"When they appeared in the East of the Iberian Peninsula to dictate the A.D.A.M.A. and the Book of the 2000 pages, they said they were “intelligent energies” and called themselves Virtues of the Only God."

Did you ever read this verse by Paul inspired by the Holy Spirit??:

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." Galatians 1:8

The reason for this is:

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

Upvote 0
Jul 20, 2011
✟15,178.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
yes, you're right. shadows (demons, fallen angels) can also appear in such a way as you say and Paul wrote. we must be aware of such deceits.
I know it wasn't the case for these friends of mine.
Satan is the Shadow Uriel casts as Guardian Angel, and the Shadow Michael casts as representative of Sundays.
I'm not too fond of Paul, anyway, as far as I know he disrupted the primitive Christian communities with rules and prohibitions that were not God's word.
cheers, thanks for commenting.

Upvote 0

7angel

Sep 5, 2006
✟9,003.00
Faith
Christian
this is, an angel of God

Tobit 12

1 The days of the wedding, Tobit called his son Tobias and said, "Son, it's time to pay the salary of the man who was with you. And I'll add a bonus."
2 Tobias answered: "Father, what reward I can give? Even giving him half of the property that suits me, do not lose out.
He has guided 3-unscathed, has cared for my wife brought me the money and you have cured you. What salary I give? "
Tobit said to him, 4: "Son, well deserves to take half of what he brought."

5 He called, therefore, Tobias and said, "Take and pay half of everything you brought and go in peace."
6 Then Raphael took aside the two and said, "Bless God and preach to all living property that has given you to bless and sing his name. Appeared to all men the actions of God, worthy of honor and be not slow to confess.
7 It is good to keep hidden the secret of the king and is also good to proclaim and publish the glorious works of God. Do good and not stumble in evil.

8 "Prayer is good with fasting and almsgiving is better than wealth justice with iniquity. It is better to give alms to hoard gold.
9 The charity delivers from death and purified from all sin. Beggars have long life.
10 The wicked are sinners and enemies of his own life.
11 "I'm going to tell the truth, not conceal anything. I have already stated that it is good to keep hidden the secret of the king and it's also good to publish the glorious works of God.

12 When you and Sarah were doing prayer, it was I who presented and read to the glory of the Lord's memorial of your requests. And so it was when we bury the dead.
13 When you got up from the table without delay, leaving food to hide a corpse, I was sent to submit to testing.
14 Even now, God has sent me to heal you and your daughter Sarra.
15 I am Raphael, one of the seven angels that are always present and have input to the glory of the Lord. "

16 both were troubled and fell on their faces, filled with terror.
17 He said to them: "Fear not. Peace be with you. Bless God forever.
18 If you've been with has not been for my pure benevolence towards you, but by the will of God. He must bless every day, he must sing.
19 I have found that I ate, but it was only appearance.
20 And now bless the Lord on earth and confess to God. Look, I raise that sent me. Put in writing everything that has happened to you. "And rose.

21 They got up but did not see him more. They praised God and sang hymns, giving thanks for that great wonder of having been an angel of God appeared.

The angels do not appear so conspicuous, the angels of God.

Give the message and then leave, there are many examples in the Bible, but not as we paint, take the form of a human being. not that angel with wings, nothing to do

Upvote 0

washedagain

Resting in the Palm of His Hand
Jul 11, 2011
Austin Tx
✟16,154.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
this is, an angel of God

Tobit 12

1 The days of the wedding, Tobit called his son Tobias and said, "Son, it's time to pay the salary of the man who was with you. And I'll add a bonus."
2 Tobias answered: "Father, what reward I can give? Even giving him half of the property that suits me, do not lose out.
He has guided 3-unscathed, has cared for my wife brought me the money and you have cured you. What salary I give? "
Tobit said to him, 4: "Son, well deserves to take half of what he brought."

5 He called, therefore, Tobias and said, "Take and pay half of everything you brought and go in peace."
6 Then Raphael took aside the two and said, "Bless God and preach to all living property that has given you to bless and sing his name. Appeared to all men the actions of God, worthy of honor and be not slow to confess.
7 It is good to keep hidden the secret of the king and is also good to proclaim and publish the glorious works of God. Do good and not stumble in evil.

8 "Prayer is good with fasting and almsgiving is better than wealth justice with iniquity. It is better to give alms to hoard gold.
9 The charity delivers from death and purified from all sin. Beggars have long life.
10 The wicked are sinners and enemies of his own life.
11 "I'm going to tell the truth, not conceal anything. I have already stated that it is good to keep hidden the secret of the king and it's also good to publish the glorious works of God.

12 When you and Sarah were doing prayer, it was I who presented and read to the glory of the Lord's memorial of your requests. And so it was when we bury the dead.
13 When you got up from the table without delay, leaving food to hide a corpse, I was sent to submit to testing.
14 Even now, God has sent me to heal you and your daughter Sarra.
15 I am Raphael, one of the seven angels that are always present and have input to the glory of the Lord. "

16 both were troubled and fell on their faces, filled with terror.
17 He said to them: "Fear not. Peace be with you. Bless God forever.
18 If you've been with has not been for my pure benevolence towards you, but by the will of God. He must bless every day, he must sing.
19 I have found that I ate, but it was only appearance.
20 And now bless the Lord on earth and confess to God. Look, I raise that sent me. Put in writing everything that has happened to you. "And rose.

21 They got up but did not see him more. They praised God and sang hymns, giving thanks for that great wonder of having been an angel of God appeared.

The angels do not appear so conspicuous, the angels of God.

Give the message and then leave, there are many examples in the Bible, but not as we paint, take the form of a human being. not that angel with wings, nothing to do
Are you catholic?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

7angel

Sep 5, 2006
✟9,003.00
Faith
Christian
Do you believe it is inspired? Only Catholics believe it is.

I am not Catholic, but I can sure that this book is the word of God.

You may want to read it, and if you do not understand some things, I understand it, and could clear your

Do you speak of the canonical books? - Is absurd, I do not let anyone tell me which book to read or not

Otherwise, I would not be free

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

washedagain

Jul 11, 2011
Austin Tx
✟16,154.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am not Catholic, but I can sure that this book is the word of God.

You may want to read it, and if you do not understand some things, I understand it, and could clear your

Do you speak of the canonical books? - Is absurd, I do not let anyone tell me which book to read or not

Otherwise, I would not be free

How can you show me this is the inspired word of God?

You can read whaterver you want... no one is suggesting that you should not... but some things are inspired and go with the rest of scripture and somethings don't/...

Tell me... is this inspired....

For alms doth deliver from death, and shall purge away all sin. Those that exercise alms and righteousness shall be filled with life:

Tell me... how much alms are you willing to give to gain eternal life?

Upvote 0

7angel

Sep 5, 2006
✟9,003.00
Faith
Christian
How can you show me this is the inspired word of God?

You can read whaterver you want... no one is suggesting that you should not... but some things are inspired and go with the rest of scripture and somethings don't/...

Tell me... is this inspired....

For alms doth deliver from death, and shall purge away all sin. Those that exercise alms and righteousness shall be filled with life:

Tell me... how much alms are you willing to give to gain eternal life?

Lorenzo Bermejo, talked about angels, there are many examples in the Bible, but it is interesting action of the Angel Raphael, who showed up incognito to the Family of Tobit to help them out of trouble they had, Tobit and his family live in Babylon at the time of deportation.

The Angel Raphael, reveals his true identity, only to finish his mission, but only to praise God and give good recommendations. reading for this fact is important, right? - Because it's uplifting and no clear body shape of an angel but her manner.

Eternal life can not be bought or sold, alms is given for a little help, out of pure mercy, not to buy the Heaven

There are many other teachings in this book, unfortunately, nobody takes it into account.

Upvote 0

washedagain

Jul 11, 2011
Austin Tx
✟16,154.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lorenzo Bermejo, talked about angels, there are many examples in the Bible, but it is interesting action of the Angel Raphael, who showed up incognito to the Family of Tobit to help them out of trouble they had, Tobit and his family live in Babylon at the time of deportation.

The Angel Raphael, reveals his true identity, only to finish his mission, but only to praise God and give good recommendations. reading for this fact is important, right? - Because it's uplifting and no clear body shape of an angel but her manner.

Eternal life can not be bought or sold, alms is given for a little help, out of pure mercy, not to buy the Heaven

There are many other teachings in this book, unfortunately, nobody takes it into account.

Yes, and there are many false teachings... making it uninspired.

Upvote 0