• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

THE WHOLE BIBLE- verse by verse (2)

Discussion in 'Bible and Book Games' started by lj4jc, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allmyluv4Him

allmyluv4Him Contributor

+251
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Genesis 40:18

And Joseph answered and said, This is the interpretation thereof: The three baskets are three days:

2. silverdawn

silverdawn Jesus is carrying me

+73
    Christian
    Single
    US-Green
    Genesis 40:19 (NIV)

Within three days Pharaoh will lift off your head and hang you on a tree. And the birds will eat away your flesh."

3. Bleeah

Bleeah ICK!!

+330
    Protestant
    US-Others
    GEN 40:20 And it came to pass the third day, which was Pharaoh's birthday, that he made a feast unto all his servants: and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants.

4. allmyluv4Him

allmyluv4Him Contributor

+251
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Genesis 40:21

And he restored the chief butler unto his butlership again; and he gave the cup into Pharaoh's hand:

5. meh

meh Legend

+2,420
    Christian
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Genesis 40:22

But he hanged the chief baker: as Joseph had interpreted to them.

6. lj4jc

lj4jc Have you loved someone today? (1 Cor. 13)

+3,251
    Christian
    Engaged
    Genesis 40:23 - The chief cupbearer, however, did not remember Joseph; he forgot him.

7. meh

meh Legend

+2,420
    Christian
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Genesis 41:1

And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river.

8. allmyluv4Him

allmyluv4Him Contributor

+251
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Genesis 41:2

And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow.

9. Bleeah

Bleeah ICK!!

+330
    Protestant
    US-Others
    GEN 41:3 And, behold, seven other kine came up after them out of the river, ill favored and leanfleshed; and stood by the other kine upon the brink of the river.

10. doc329

doc329 In His Service Supporter

+33,611
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Genesis 41:4 (KJV) And the ill favoured and leanfleshed kine did eat up the seven well favoured and fat kine. So Pharaoh awoke.

11. allmyluv4Him

allmyluv4Him Contributor

+251
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Genesis 41:5

And he slept and dreamed the second time: and, behold, seven ears of corn came up upon one stalk, rank and good.

12. SqueeG

SqueeG More of you, less of me &a mp

+221
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Genesis 41:6

And, behold, seven thin ears and blasted with the east wind sprung up after them.

13. lj4jc

+3,251
    Christian
    Engaged
    Genesis 41:7 - The thin heads of grain swallowed up the seven healthy, full heads. Then Pharaoh woke up; it had been a dream.

14. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Genesis 41:8 (KJV) And it came to pass in the morning that his spirit was troubled; and he sent and called for all the magicians of Egypt, and all the wise men thereof: and Pharaoh told them his dream; but there was none that could interpret them unto Pharaoh.

15. LadyLove3

LadyLove3 Well-Known Member

+68
    Messianic
    Private
    Gen 41:9

Then spake the chief butler unto Pharaoh, saying, I do remember my faults this day:

16. Macatee

Macatee Praise the Lord O my soul!

+55
    Christian
    Gen 41:10 Pharaoh was wroth with his servants, and put me in ward in the house of the captain of the guard, me and the chief baker:

17. lj4jc

+3,251
    Christian
    Engaged
    Genesis 41:11 -Each of us had a dream the same night, and each dream had a meaning of its own

18. Macatee

Macatee Praise the Lord O my soul!

+55
    Christian
    Gen 41:12 "Now a Hebrew youth {was} with us there, a servant of the captain of the bodyguard, and we related {them} to him, and he interpreted our dreams for us. To each one he interpreted according to his {own} dream.

19. lj4jc

+3,251
    Christian
    Engaged
    Genesis 41:13 - And things turned out exactly as he interpreted them to us: I was restored to my position, and the other man was hanged.

20. CFfosterANGEL4

CFfosterANGEL4 Guest

+0
    Genesis 41:14

Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in unto Pharaoh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.