• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. I just wanted to share something my fiance' came up with. She is a jewelry designer and has a shop with her daughter. They asked if I had an outlet for some of their items and I told them I would share it with everyone here at CF. So I started them an Etsy Shop account to showcase what they have done. And this is the first items! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks so much! - Rex

Click here to see it!

The way of the cross

Discussion in 'Pentecostal & Assemblies of God' started by quietbloke, Feb 14, 2018.

1. quietbloke

quietbloke Brother in Christ Supporter

+17,457
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Ash Wednesday is the beginning of a period leading up to Easter. Many call this period Lent. We focus on the way to the cross that Jesus took and consecrate ourselves to Him.

2. Tolworth John

Tolworth John Well-Known Member

+1,161
    Non-Denom
    Married
    The ceremonies of the church, don't save us but they can help us think about the meaning of Christianity.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. quietbloke

+17,457
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Very true!

4. quietbloke

+17,457
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    When Jesus came to this earth,He was destined to die for our sins at Calvary. The way of the cross was and is our way to eternal life. Life now in all its' fullness and life evermore.Thank God for the cross and the price He paid for us!

5. quietbloke

+17,457
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'Jesus keep me near the cross..'

6. quietbloke

+17,457
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'Beneath the cross of Jesus,i find a place to stand and wonder at such mercy that calls me as I am. For hands that should discard me,hold wounds that tell me,'Come'. Beneath the cross of Jesus,my unworthy soul is won' (Keith and Kristyn Getty)

7. quietbloke

+17,457
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    It was our sin that crucified our Lord!

8. quietbloke

+17,457
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'Near the cross a healing stream flows from Calvary's fountain..'

9. quietbloke

+17,457
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'There is a green hill far away,without a city wall,where our dear Lord was crucified,who died to save us all' (Cecil F Alexander)

10. quietbloke

+17,457
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'He died that we might be forgiven. He died to make us good,that we might go at last to heaven saved by His precious Blood' (Cecil F Alexander)