Perk

"Just Past Oysterville"
Dec 10, 2003
Pacific Northwest
✟175.00
Faith
Christian
Hey all,

I was on another forum and someone mentioned work being done on a movie version of Peretti's "The Visitation". As this is one of my all time favorite books, I was wondering if anyone here could confirm the rumor?

Thanks for yoru help.

Blessings,

-Perry

Perry P. Perkins
Author
Just Past Oysterville: Shoalwater Book One

Fineous_Reese

Striving to be like the men of Issachar
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2004
✟31,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i honestly didn't much like The Visitation when i first read it although after some pondering it didn't seem so bad but it's not one i'd recommend. perhaps seeing it would shed new light on the matter..

this is OT from the movie question, but what did y'all out there find to like about this book?

-Fin

Upvote 0

Arwen Undomiel

love one another
Mar 4, 2004
✟17,013.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Fineous_Reese said:
this is OT from the movie question, but what did y'all out there find to like about this book?

I am on a Frank Peretti kick right now, I started with The Visitation, then The Oath, and I just finished This Present Darkness. That's about the order that I liked them, too.

I liked the sprirual journey the main character, Travis, took in The Visitation that brought him to deal with the false christ. It was well thought out and believable, as were the characters. I liked that the plotline wasn't too rushed as I felt it was in This Present Darkness.

I am going to take a little break from Frank so I won't rush through the remaining books of his I want to read!

Upvote 0