• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The very inside of me

cflittlestar

Jun 16, 2007
✟8,373.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Things, or little things, or many things, can cause me unhappy and low mood. I feel I have no (emotion) immune system over many incidents that can happen.
I don't want to be that weak, but I dunno what to do to strength my (emotion) immune system.
May be inside myself, I am a very unhappy person, so anything can make me feel unhappy easily, then low mood and feel lost motivation (which I really don't want to, it's not i am lazy)

Such as what just happened, I was typing on my pc and I clicked the wrong button and lost all the things i have just typed.
Then I feel unhappy, low mood, and lost motivation in anything. Or the thing I wanted to do for the rest of the day.

I feel bad that i get beaten up by matters so easily.

And even I tried to deal with loneliness, try to live peacefully with it.
But I cannot.

Such that losing the info I just typed on my pc. I wish to tell to what happen with others. I wish others to know. And I feel bad that I can no
one to tell, coz i don't have any friends in real life.

I wanted to share anything (happy or not) with friends, I have no friends to share.

And I realize, I want it so badly, to share, try to find way to share, but have no one to share with. I realize how much I wish to have someone to talk to (can be anything). I realize how lonely I feel, how much I wish to have friend, how lonely I feel inside, just when every time I feel I can deal and live peacefully with loneliness and with no friends.

[I tried going to church-es but it's not successful in making friends. ]
[I tried anything I can think of already. ]

Last edited:

edwardfsmith

Nov 11, 2011
wisconsin
✟8,040.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I feel everything you have written.
It is my life too.

the way I feel now I would probably cry if I lost something on my computer LOL

I had a good day today at work.
I got Good news at work.
But feel bad that I have no one to share it with.
It does not make sense that I feel this way

Lord help us both to handle emotions better.
Give us acceptance and peace

Upvote 0

wanelad

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
✟8,149.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I tried going to church-es but it's not successful in making friends

Hi have you tried House Church? they are usually smaller and more intimate and give you more chance to get to know others in a personal way.

I go to this one House Church Brisbane but I am sure if you Google your own area you will find one but make sure their on the right path

Upvote 0

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I agree with our brother Revived, Celebrate Recovery is a wonderful program.

I am so very sorry you are struggling how you do, but you always have us and of course, a friend in Jesus. He is our best friend!

Praying for you now and I miss you on the forums lately. :) You are so kind and it warms my heart.

Upvote 0

Timahani

Jan 6, 2012
United States-Arizona
✟43,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hello, It seems to me that you are a bit stressed. Stress can cause our immune system to lower making us more susceptible to illnesses. In addition, stress amplifies "minor" issues making a person more emotionally debil. Im sorry, you have to go through this! It is not your fault, its your body, and minds way of letting you know that it needs a break.

My advice to you is get in touch with your spirit man, because it is in those moments that are flesh is weak, that our spirit is strong. Do something you like spiritually like playing your favorite worship music, reading a devotional book, coupled with a hot bath of some sort. Maybe even some hot tea.

Whatever , it is I pray in Jesus name, that he gives you strength to get through this stressful time.

God Bless you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I feel for your pain Littlestar. Wish there was something I could do. There are a lot of lonely people out there. Only thing I can recommend is, develop interests that don't require other people.
Plum, this is VERY GOOD advice, VERY GOOD indeed, two thumbs up!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Upvote 0