Not open for further replies.

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
President Carter served in the military, and he was inept and weak.
President Reagan did not serve in the military, and he won the Cold War through strength and resolve.

I don't need to be an astronaut to say it is possible to travel to the moon, and I don't need to serve in the military to comment on our strategic capabilities.
Translation: No I've never served, and thats why I'm so obviously an armchair general.

Flat feet? Or just cowardice?

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Okay EnemyPartyII, how about commenting on this post too.
Or do you only harrass your fellow Americans
I'm still waiting for him to explain how Israel threatens Iranian interests.

But from a purely tactical and theatre level strategic POV? While the US (and broader coalition) isn't exactly "defeated", they aren't exactly winning either. No one's ever managed to defeat a committed entrenched insurgency before, and it doesn't look like we're going to manage it in Iraq. You want to talk about reducing Iran to a glass parking lot? Sure, the US COULD... but its hardly what one would call a military "victory" either.

Real soldiers don't advocate the use of WMDs.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
You are an bitter old man. You never served anything.

And you seem to be very very naive. I think its pretty clear for evryone, that Iran is not impressed from US military. Poor saddam, his failure was to have no WMD. If he would had, USA wouldn´t had attacked him.

Iran has biological WMD. So we are secure. We are amused from your saber ratteling.
Biological WMD? Pfft. Having a bunch of people with the flu hardly counts. And even if you DID have legitimate WMD capability, you lack delivery means. You can have all the WMD you want, but if you can't deliver it to your enemies, its worth squat. Or I suppose *LMFCO* you could use it DEFENSIVELY *LOL*

I'm still waiting for you to explain why Israel deserves to be destroyed, how they "Threaten your interests"

Upvote 0

TheCatholic

Sep 15, 2009
At the Vatican in spirit
✟1,083.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Translation: No I've never served, and thats why I'm so obviously an armchair general.

Translation: You probably just served to get college money and never really understood the mindset of the REAL warriors on the front lines.

I lived on miltary bases growing up. My father was a career man, not some 3-year pretender

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A

Ardeshir

I'm over twice as old as you. And I seem to be the only one here calling that anti-Semite out on his hate speech. Earlier in this thread he said he was a police man and that he enjoyed beating up the women in those recent protests in Iran. Now he talks happily about getting rid of Israel.

Good grief, what is wrong with you people! And you wonder why we conservatives despise Liberals
I´m not a police man. I´m a Pasdaran. That is part of the military.
I did not beat any women and no of my comrades did beat any women.

You have problems with reading correctly old man?

Upvote 0
A

Ardeshir

Biological WMD? Pfft. Having a bunch of people with the flu hardly counts. And even if you DID have legitimate WMD capability, you lack delivery means. You can have all the WMD you want, but if you can't deliver it to your enemies, its worth squat. Or I suppose *LMFCO* you could use it DEFENSIVELY *LOL*

I'm still waiting for you to explain why Israel deserves to be destroyed, how they "Threaten your interests"

1st We have Ebola and Marburg. Its well known. You need no delivery system. You just need a glass or infect some people and its over.

2nd I don´t care about palestine. Iran bnefits from hostile politics against israel.

Upvote 0

TheCatholic

Sep 15, 2009
At the Vatican in spirit
✟1,083.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I´m not a police man. I´m a Pasdaran. That is part of the military.
I did not beat any women and no of my comrades did beat any women.

That is not what you said earlier:

Hey i was there. Was alot of fun. Shiraz is my hometown. Wonderful city.
Post more of that videos. They are funny. :^_^

So all you liberals: This man thinks that beating up women and children is "funny" and "lots of fun". These are the people you cry for.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Translation: You probably just served to get college money and never really understood the mindset of the REAL warriors on the front lines.

I lived on miltary bases growing up. My father was a career man, not some 3-year wannabe
Australians don't get their tertiary education paid for the military. I had 3 great grandfathers serve in the first world war. Both my grandfathers fought in the Second World War. Both my parents were airfarce, my Dad is still in the reserve. He's been actively deployed 4 times. My Mums been actively deployed once, my elder brother has been to Iraq twice with the army, and I've been to Afghanistan once with the army.

You think being a base-brat trumps my warrior cred? Please.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
A

Ardeshir

Guess again genius. You can't effectively weaponise either, since they require fluid transmission. You might have them, but they aren't effective weapons systems

I don't give a rat's about Palestine either, but that wasn't the question. How does hostility towards Israel "benefit" Iran?

In case you didn´t know, Iran was able to put Ebola DNA into influenca hull.

2nd We profit economicly, we sell alot of weapon systems and gain much political influence through it.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
In case you didn´t know, Iran was able to put Ebola DNA into influenca hull.
[citation needed]

2nd We profit economicly, we sell alot of weapon systems and gain much political influence through it.
Really? Pray tell, what weapons systems is Iran a producer of?

Upvote 0

TheCatholic

Sep 15, 2009
At the Vatican in spirit
✟1,083.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
<staff edit>

In case you haven't been watching the news since 1979, they are beyond the hope of meaningful dialogue. All they understand is force. Are you even reading his posts?

They should thank God I am not President. I would heve never let them get this far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
In case you haven't been watching the news since 1979, they are beyond the hope of meaningful dialogue. All they understand is force. Are you even reading his posts?

They should thank God I am not President. I would heve never let them get this far.
Since 1979, other than some fairly unpleasant rhetoric, what have they ACTUALLY done that warrants such vitriol?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

And that warrants you descending to the levels of meaningless dialogue too?

What he is saying is despicable. No one is denying that. There is legitimate grounds to attack his reasoning (or there lack of). But there is no legitimate grounds to descend to the same level of meaningless dialogue and vile vitriol. What progress does that achieve other than poisoning the discourse entirely?

Upvote 0

TheCatholic

Sep 15, 2009
At the Vatican in spirit
✟1,083.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
And that warrants you descending to the levels of meaningless dialogue too?

Are you going to say anything to the anti-Semite, or are all your comments reserved for me?
You see why we conservatives do not like liberals? Liberals turn on their own instead of turning toward the true threat

Welcome to my ignore list

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Are you going to say anything to the anti-Semite, or are all your comments reserved for me?
You see why we conservatives do not like liberals? Liberals turn on their own instead of turning toward the true threat

Welcome to my ignore list

I already have said something to him in the same post where I said the same thing to you. In case you didn't notice my response to the whole childish business was directed at both of you. In addition to that I remarked that what he is saying is 'despicable'. What more need be said than that?

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
600px-Nuvola_apps_important_yellows.png

MOD HAT ON

Thread was deemed closed at 9:39am. Any posts made after the previous mod hat have been deleted.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.