✟263,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hebrews 3:19 (NASB20)
And so we see that they were not able to enter because of unbelief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are only two possibilities for man pertaining to the rest of God…. That being, one is entering into the rest of God, the other, is one not entering into the rest of God… These are the two states, belief and unbelief, all believer’s fall into one or the other… Not entering in, is one relying on what one believes one’s will can achieve before God….Entering into God’s rest is the giving up on what one believes one’s will can achieve before God and trust Him to work His wonder of life in one….

What therefore does one’s faith have to believe in to enter into the rest of God….

~That one has died when Christ died, and now it is Christ that lives in one….

For not consciously striving to believe this at all times will keep one out of the rest of God….. For the all of salvation is a free gift from God, it all comes through the faith of the heart embracing it… Trying to achieve God by the use of human understanding is a work of the self life, own will, a work of the flesh, all being not of faith…. For the just shall live by the faith of their heart turned towards God, this faith and this faith alone achieves God….

Paul’s confession of ‘not I but Christ’ is the only faith that Paul had, it is the only faith anyone needs or will ever need… This constant confession of ‘not I but Christ living His life through me’ is the confession of faith that does bring the operation of God in the soul… This constant faith of the heart turned towards God, when the storms of doubt assault the mind, giving into these storms of unbelief keeps one from entering into the rest of God and keeps one under the works of own will….

This is the freedom that Christ brings to the soul, the yoke that is light, the yoke that frees one from all that one would be freed from, if but the heart believes into Christ thereby entering into the rest that belongs to one by the birth right of the new creation…..

Be blessed in the entering in by faith…

A fellow dead man in Christ, Not me