The traditional festivals

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Exodus 26:14-19

"Three times you shall keep a feast to Me in the year: You shall keep the Feast of Unleavened Bread (you shall eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded you, at the time appointed in the month of Abib, for in it you came out of Egypt; none shall appear before Me empty); and the Feast of Harvest, the firstfruits of your labors which you have sown in the field; and the Feast of Ingathering at the end of the year, when you have gathered in the fruit of your labors from the field. Three times in the year all your males shall appear before the Lord God. You shall not offer the blood of My sacrifice with leavened bread; nor shall the fat of My sacrifice remain until morning. The first of the firstfruits of your land you shall bring into the house of the Lord your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk.

Wanted to know whether your church still exercise these few festivals or not? and why?

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
Sounds cool to me to celebrate those feasts. I don't think Americans take any celebrations seriously anymore. Like this weekend is Memorial Day, and other than a few elderly veterans, no one will do anything to celebrate it, except have a barbeque if it doesn't rain. Otherwise, we act like the holiday is just an extended weekend. We just don't take anything seriously anymore.

I think you'd have to get American Christians interested in taking God seriously before you could get them to take these holidays seriously.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.