THE THREAT of ISLAM getting stronger by the day..

ifera

Sep 8, 2009
Singapore
✟15,150.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am living outside US, I saw how Islam has developed in quantities (and quality?) in Asia and particularly the country i have been brought up, they build a lot of mosque, moslem will sell everything they have in their older age to visit their holy land, how they fast in fasting festive, all the tradition that has binded them and give strong identity and they also strictly are against abortion, so they expand very fast. To be honest, Islam is very aggressive, it is not a christian way to hardly press on their pressure.We need wisdom to win over this world and at the end win the moslem themselves.

Upvote 0

andreessen1992

Feb 26, 2008
✟8,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am living outside US, I saw how Islam has developed in quantities (and quality?) in Asia and particularly the country i have been brought up, they build a lot of mosque, moslem will sell everything they have in their older age to visit their holy land, how they fast in fasting festive, all the tradition that has binded them and give strong identity and they also strictly are against abortion, so they expand very fast. To be honest, Islam is very aggressive, it is not a christian way to hardly press on their pressure.We need wisdom to win over this world and at the end win the moslem themselves.

our greatest weapon is prayer

Upvote 0

Jpark

Oct 11, 2008
✟13,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Our history is that of a Christian nation,even if we have not been very good at it. Now, after kicking Christian teachings out of schools and Government, and welcoming the worship of foreign Gods in our land, we need to get down on our knees and ask for forgiveness and deliverence from the violence that will come as we turn our country over to followers of a religion that seeks to dominate this world by persecution of Christians and women as a matter of course. Please conduct a survey to verify the nations view of Islam in Britain and see, the people are becoming very fed up and slightly scared.

The above is a comment made by a reader in a perodical today.

IT IS getting worse, in 10 years, our cities will ALL get the call to prayer.

:o
I thought it was Masonic Christian? :confused:

Anyways, yes, secularization. America is becoming demonized. :doh:

Matthew 12:45 Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation.”

Once the nation rejects Jesus, nothing is left to replace the vacuum except satanic deception.

Upvote 0

Jpark

Oct 11, 2008
✟13,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Concerning Islam,

I apologize for claiming that Islam is from Satan. This was what my father told me.

In my honest opinion, Muslims are lost.

Matthew 18:10-11 "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven. For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.

We should not hate Muslims.

1. For we are to pray for the peace of Jerusalem, yes, David instructs us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Psalm 122:6-7 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, prosperity within your palaces."

2. And we are to pray for all men, yes, Paul exhorts us that we are to pray for all men, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.

1 Timothy 2:1-2 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.

I have just talked with my father concerning Islam and he has told me that God does not hate Muslims. God wants to use Muslims.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BenAdam

Pirate King
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2006
Tortuga
✟51,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What country are we talking about? The OP is sporting a Canadian icon...I'm in the DEEP DEEP DEEP southern USA...not many muslims round these parts. ;)
but you have a Tardis Avatar?!?!?? I didn't know people in the South could even get Dr. Who.

Upvote 0

BenAdam

Pirate King
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2006
Tortuga
✟51,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Islam has been a threat to Europe for at least 1300 years. After taking over Christian North Africa Islam moved into Europe and took over Spain. The Battle of Tours (300+ years before the oft maligned Crusades) halted this expansion in the west of Europe. Eastern Europe took longer (thanks in part to the Crusades) yet in the end the Byzantine Empire fell (thanks in part to the Crusades) and the Ottomans moved in during the 15th century. Islam and Christianity are anathema to one another and whether or not we like to admit it, our cultures at best are at an uneasy truce with one another.

Upvote 0

andreessen1992

Feb 26, 2008
✟8,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
and whether or not we like to admit it, our cultures at best are at an uneasy truce with one another.
true many muslims would like nothing better then to kill us for our so called " polytheistic" veiws.... but the best weapon we have is not a gun or a sword its prayer.

Upvote 0

Jpark

Oct 11, 2008
✟13,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
true many muslims would like nothing better then to kill us for our so called " polytheistic" veiws.... but the best weapon we have is not a gun or a sword its prayer.
I can alleviate the polytheistic misconception. :idea:

Just say God is three Role.

Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Islam isn't a threat. You have to pray five times a day on the minute, you can never know God and never know what God is like. No, as long as our Christianity is the real stuff, Islam is never a threat.

We live and minister in London, England, surrounded by Muslims and mosques. Great - loads of people to evangelise.

IT IS NOT A THREAT - IT IS A GLORIOUS OPPORTUNITY.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟437,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
What he means is that we should not panic about Islam. There are many Christians in muslim countries like Egypt and Turkey. If the USA and the UK became muslim countries it would not mean the end of the gospel.

Muslims are not a threat they are a mission field.

I'm sorry but I fail to see a legitimate relationship between Egypt and it's history in comparison to America and hers. Egypt as a nation was never a nation that followed God. She's only ever worshipped idols/false gods and persecuted the true followers of the Lord. Today it's no different.

America was founded under the idea that not everyone had to worship the Lord the way that the King and the Church of England said they should. All this revisionist history being heaped in front of us in Universities and media today is distorting, discrediting and devaluing the things that those who founded America worked hard to accomplish. This was never intended to be a country that follows multiple gods. Revisionist historians love to broaden the segments of the Constitution that work to their benefit and narrow the areas that work against them.

Don't get me wrong, my heart leaps for joy when I hear of a muslim joining the Kingdom and becoming a brother amongst us. It is my heart to see all of them do so, I do not have any ill-will towards them. But it makes my skin crawl when I see individuals railing on and on about how this country tolerates and accepts all faiths. We need to be careful how much we tolerate, else we begin to compromise within our own ranks in order to accommodate other religions.

Like someone earlier in this thread said: we haven't always gotten it right, but who has? The body of Christ residing in America needs to step up it's prayer for revival here to turn the hearts of the masses back to Christ and away from the idols and false gods that they're looking to right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟247,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry but I fail to see a legitimate relationship between Egypt and it's history in comparison to America and hers. Egypt as a nation was never a nation that followed God.

Are you joking? Egypt was a Christian country for hundreds of years...........Alexandria was one of the five centres of Christianity, along with Jerusalem, Rome, Constantinople and Antioch.

^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Lismore is absolutely right. Egypt was once a centre of Christianity, and a remarkable centre for missionary work. Unfortunately people such as Origen rose to pre-eminence there who favoured a metaphorical approach to the Scripture which led to all sorts of strange ideas early on.

Upvote 0

IchoozJC

Dec 5, 2004
✟10,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, you guys really make me realize I have very little knowledge of christian history. Anyone recommend any good books to read to get me started?

We shouldn't feel threatened, IMO. Sure, the Church may not be as strong as we could be, but it looks like God is moving on, changing hearts, whether we do or not. Look at all the muslims coming to faith in Christ through dreams and visions.

I really don't think that God would allow those whom he predestined to be with Him in eternity to slip out of His hands because we don't pass out enough tracts, or witness to enough muslims. It is God who calls and saves after all. He will still get the glory that He deserves! This isn't saying that we should not do all we can, sending missionaries and loving on our muslim neighbors, but let's not sit back and tsk tsk the Church for her supposed unmotivated heart.

Upvote 0

bobznew

Apr 19, 2004
South Mississippi
✟16,462.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I agree that Islam is a militant religion, or at least those who hold to its core tenets. Its own "holy book", the koran, admonishes followers to "fight against those" who do not hold to their beliefs. It also has some pretty unflattering things to say about Jews and Christians, to say the least.

But REGARDLESS of whether or not the "average" Muslim is someone in danger of strapping on a bomb belt and walking onto a passenger bus (or something even worse), I do agree with those who say we are not to fear them. Jesus Himself said, "In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

Our commandment is not to fear Islam, regardless of how militant and dangerous it may or may not be. Here is what the Lord commanded us to do with Muslims:

19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Are you joking? Egypt was a Christian country for hundreds of years...........Alexandria was one of the five centres of Christianity, along with Jerusalem, Rome, Constantinople and Antioch.

^_^
One of the best Christian antiquities 'libraries' is there apparently. gg

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟247,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

andreessen1992

Feb 26, 2008
✟8,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Islam isn't a threat. You have to pray five times a day on the minute, you can never know God and never know what God is like. No, as long as our Christianity is the real stuff, Islam is never a threat.

We live and minister in London, England, surrounded by Muslims and mosques. Great - loads of people to evangelise.

IT IS NOT A THREAT - IT IS A GLORIOUS OPPORTUNITY
dont u know this world is a battle ground where spirtual forces fight for the souls of men, maybe it is not a threat to u but God loves the lost souls around u just as much as your and wants them, it is a threat to the people around u

Upvote 0