New York City, NY
✟4,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank You, Mighty God for Your Precious Son. Thank You, for allowing me to go through hard times. Thank You, for Your silence. You have spoken in volumes to me. Thank You, for resolution, even when it's difficult. Glory to Your Mighty Name. Praise Your Heavenly Name. I love You, Jesus.

God bless those who have loved and helped me in times of need.

grateful
izzy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keeptrying

Save a Life....Spay and Neuter!
Jun 4, 2005
North Carolina
✟7,775.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank-you Lord Jesus that I may come to you for forgiveness when I know I have sinned. That I only need to confess my sin and sincere regret and I am once again washed clean. Thank-you Lord Jesus for dying on the cross for me.

Reactions: jessi_girl
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MargoPego

Give thanks - the Son never fails to shine
May 16, 2006
Visit site
✟15,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank-You, God, for this thread! It's amazing & an absolutely wonderful idea! May God bless it! :)

Thanks for this website & all that's wonderful here - for the people, for the words, for the praise & honour & glory & worship given to God. You alone are worthy & You alone deserve our praise - thank-You for that!

Reactions: jessi_girl
Upvote 0