Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Family of God,

[Brackets] and ALL CAPS are used for [EMPHASIS]

Most Christians would agree that God is Sovereign over all affairs, and His Divine Providence is made manifest as they see God working and moving within their lives in comformity to His Divine decree and purpose. A lack of the full understanding regarding the Absolute Sovereignty of Almighty God often leads to an unproductive Christian life and missed opportunities. This demonstrates that such a professing Christian is not placing their ABSOLUTE TRUST in what God is able to accomplish in their lives.

"But without faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please him: for he that cometh to God [MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS], and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." (Hebrews 11:6)

Who is he/she that puts their ABSOLUTE TRUST in the Lord that says, "Well I know that [NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE] with God; BUT . . . I'm NOT SURE if He is able to help me achieve victory over my sins or the trials and struggles in my life -- that is too tall of an order."

"Having a form of godliness, but [denying the power] thereof: from such turn away." (2 Timothy 3:5)

Is there ANYTHING too hard for God? You must welcome every fiery ordeal that comes across your path while on the straight and narrow; and know and realize that the results are ALWAYS positive (1 Pet. 4:12). God can fulfill your prayer requests soon after (e.g., few days, few months, or within a few years), or perhaps several years down the road. Time cannot confine the Holy Spirit, and many are those who seek immediate answers to their prayers based upon their own wisdom and understanding, and not in relation to God's PERFECT TIMING. How often are your prayers answered? And does it catch you by surprise when you see the wonderful works of God manifested in your life? Only if your faith is not perfected. And if you accept these answered prayers as is, knowing that the POWER of God being made manifest speaks to your heart that there isn't ANYTHING too difficult for God; this can ONLY [strengthen] and build up your FAITH and TRUST in God the Almighty. And when your next answered prayer has come to pass, you will be less surprised that God is again ABLE to fulfill your petitions through your prayers. As a result, the level of your faith is then INCREASED. This can only put in you a [Greater] CONFIDENCE that nothing is impossible for God according to His divine plan and purpose for your life. And you know what comes after . . .

"Which when Jesus perceived, he said unto them, [O ye of little faith], why [reason] ye among yourselves, because ye have brought no bread? Do ye not yet understand, neither [REMEMBER] the five loaves of the five thousand, and how many baskets ye took up? Neither the seven loaves of the four thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?" (Matthew 16:8-10)

"And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, [who did sin], this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that [the works of God should be made manifest in him]." (John 9:1-3)

The Bible doesn't say how old this blind man was; but it is made [apparent] that it had been much time from his birth to his adulthood (i.e., "THIS MAN"). Jesus' disciples lacked understanding concerning the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God (Rom. 11:33). The Eternal Spirit of God (The Alpha and the Omega) does not operate or function according to the flawed wisdom of mankind's timetable. You may come across a sermon or a preaching which will give you the answers you have been seeking regarding your current struggles or anxiety in your life, and perhaps this sermon or preaching was taught long ago; yet it has convicted you at your present time in your life. This is because there are no time restrictions for the Eternal Spirit of the [Alpha] and [Omega], the [beginning] and the [end], the [first] and the [last].

"And if the righteous [scarcely be saved], where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" (1 Pet. 4:18)

The righteous will [scarcely be saved]; as they will most assuredly face opposition, persecution, calamity, and difficulties in life through testing and being pruned (Grk. "molis"; i.e., through suffering and hardship which God places in our lives for the purpose of sanctification and spiritual growth or progression; cf. Prov. 11:31; Jn. 15:1-17). In the midst of these trials, you can REST ASSURED that God is in TOTAL CONTROL; and you also need to understand that He purposed it, and He will bring to pass ALL that He had planned. You can be at peace knowing that this is a guarantee from Him who is FAITHFUL AND TRUE!!!

"There hath no [temptation] (Grk. "peirasmos"; testing or refining of ones faith) taken you but such as is common to man: but God is FAITHFUL, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that [YE ARE ABLE]; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." (1 Corinthians 10:13)

You can also take courage that God will meet your needs; and even during these hard times He will provide the comfort and peace that is found only in God and Jesus Christ.

In Closing:

"But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary. And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea. And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, [they were troubled], saying, It is a spirit; and [they cried out for fear]. But [STRAIGHTWAY] Jesus spake unto them, saying, [BE OF GOOD CHEER]; IT IS I (GOD INCARNATE); BE NOT AFRAID. And Peter answered him and said, Lord, [IF] it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, HE WAS AFRAID; and BEGINNING TO SINK, he cried, saying, Lord, [SAVE ME]. And [IMMEDIATELY] Jesus [STRETCHED FORTH] his hand, and [CAUGHT HIM], and said unto him, O thou of LITTLE FAITH, WHEREFORE DIDST THOU DOUBT?" (Matthew 14:24-31)

God Bless!

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
A little known fact in the New Testament, perfection is really just spiritual maturity. God's sovereignty isn't a serious question any more then omnipotence. The problem is usually what the believer will do with the freedom from the law of sin and death. Inevitably we face temptations and trials of all kinds, ubmitting to God when it's all too easy to surrender to temptation is often a private challenge. In short, knowinf of God's sovereignty and submitting to his will comes first within, knowing what to do after I've found becomes a lot clearer when the singular focus is to subordinate our will to his.

Upvote 0