Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm sure there's plenty we haven't heard yet. Unfortunately Obama's followers will never question him on anything he does. I long ago gave up hope that people would look at this man with an objective eye. They simply don't want to.
It's because power is supreme to them. It's more important that the Democrats maintain their power than for them to demonstrate integrity. We saw that when Clinton was impeached. Note that when Nixon reached that point, he did the right thing and resigned.

Reactions: Thunder Peel
Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It's because power is supreme to them. It's more important that the Democrats maintain their power than for them to demonstrate integrity. We saw that when Clinton was impeached. Note that when Nixon reached that point, he did the right thing and resigned.

Not only that, but Nixon was impeached for doing far less than Obama has done. What he did wasn't right but at least no one was killed in the process.

Upvote 0

GeorgeKillen

debil
Sep 4, 2008
in hiding
✟16,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ea1f4952681f1275fac7b4de9ce2f107_normal.jpeg
joseph curl @josephcurl

FYI: CIA source says still one more shoe to drop. Yes, four shoes. Dead ambassador, tapped phones, IRS probes. Will it be worse? Can it be?!

Take it with a grain of salt, but it looks like even more fun is on the way for the worshippers of the golden calf.

More on fast and furious perhaps?

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
It's fascinating watching the left go slowly insane over Benghazi. Part of me feels bad for them, like they're children who grew up believing Superman was real and are just now finding out he was fictional and the guy playing him is dead. Another part of me is just glad they're finally calling him out on his abuse of power. Finally, yet another, smaller and more shameful, part of me kind of finds it satisfying that they may have to finally drink the bitter draught of their golden calf. It isn't that I hate them or Obama, but after so many people were so worshipful in regards to Obama, I can't help but feel a sense of justification at the outrage I've held at their blasphamy.

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Imagine the noise that would have been generated had it been W who was at the helm during this intersection of so many scandals at once.

Exactly. They would be rioting in the streets and screaming for impeachment, yet if Obama does the same thing they want to sweep it under the rug. Then they have the nerve to accuse us of playing politics.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Oldie, but a goodie:

Communists Sue Democratic Party For Stealing Platform

In a surprise move, the CPUSA (Communist Party USA) has announced a lawsuit against the Democratic Party and its leadership for the alleged theft of intellectual property. The plaintiffs claim that the entire so-called "new" Democratic agenda is, in fact, the product of a decades-long, painstaking campaign by CPUSA theorists, agitators, and underground subversive cells - which makes it the intellectual property of the Communist Party USA, protected by American copyright laws. "They stole our entire platform, rebranded it 'progressive', and claimed it as their own," declared a CPUSA spokesperson at a press conference in San Francisco. "And we communists say, not so fast! Not in this country anyway, where we still have property rights and the rule of law, thank God! Actually, let me rephrase that..."

"It's just like taking someone else's hard-earned income and redistributing it! ... Never mind, bad example... It's like infiltrating a respectable organization and taking over its management while engaging in subversive propaganda and the rewriting of history... Whoops, bad example again...

^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thunder Peel

Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I don't get how those who defend the man can still do it.

Huckabee has stated that even by not being impeached, he is already in his lame duck session. That it will not be easy for him to get anything done anymore.

Only the Kool-Aid drinkers are left. I don't even waste time with them anymore. They will go to their graves defending Obama and never questioning anything he and his administration does. At this point they're so far out to sea that no tidal wave is big enough to wash them back to the shores of reality.

Upvote 0

QuiltAngel

Veteran
Apr 10, 2006
Somewhere on planet earth
✟15,847.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have a couple of those in my extended family. I can't believe how they still post things on their facebook pages in support of the man and the liberal agenda. One is my own brother who will not or can not have a reasonable discussion. So much for the tolerant left. Yeah, I know they are the most intolerant of all.

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I have a couple of those in my extended family. I can't believe how they still post things on their facebook pages in support of the man and the liberal agenda. One is my own brother who will not or can not have a reasonable discussion. So much for the tolerant left. Yeah, I know they are the most intolerant of all.

Yep. I see it on other message boards and on Facebook too. There's still one guy I was talking to who says there's no scandal and that the emails prove nothing. When you become so blinded by your own ideology that you can't look at your own party leaders objectively then it's a lost cause.

Upvote 0

Spudgrandma

Grandma Blessed with 7
Mar 8, 2004
Idaho
✟49,287.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When you become so blinded by your own ideology that you can't look at your own party leaders objectively then it's a lost cause.
That is so true, most of my family are in that category - but they don't talk to me much anyway.... :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

QuiltAngel

Veteran
Apr 10, 2006
Somewhere on planet earth
✟15,847.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That is so true, most of my family are in that category - but they don't talk to me much anyway.... :)

My extremely liberal brother unfriended me and my son on Facebook over politics. A month later, he added me back and invited me to his daughter's graduation open house.

:doh::doh:

Upvote 0

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spudgrandma

Grandma Blessed with 7
Mar 8, 2004
Idaho
✟49,287.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My extremely liberal brother unfriended me and my son on Facebook over politics. A month later, he added me back and invited me to his daughter's graduation open house.

:doh::doh:
Family, it is a good thing we cannot pick our family cause I'm guessing most of us would have families that are way different. ;)

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
http://spectator.org/archives/2013/05/20/obama-and-the-irs-the-smoking

Nothing solid yet, (hence why I posted it here) but it's interesting. :wave:

In short: the very day after the president of the quite publicly anti-Tea Party labor union — the union for IRS employees — met with President Obama, the manager of the IRS “Determinations Unit Program agreed” to open a “Sensitive Case report on the Tea party cases.” As stated by the IG report.

Upvote 0

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The moral decline of society is saddening, but to see some of our liberal friends view it as "change" is heart breaking...15 years ago an 18 year old committing statutory rape of a 14 year old (regardless of "orientation") would've been considered horrible! Now the laws against such things are called "evil" or even in this case "homophobic"! So when I pray for the Lord to come quickly it is because I know He is the only one who can save us from ourselves!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.