May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Anyone else wonder why obama blames sequestration on the GOP when he is the one who signed it into law after it being passed by a dem-controlled senate?

Nope, I don't wonder at all. He is the master of deception, misdirection, and lies...I wonder more at those who've bought them hook, line, and sinker!

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Anyone else wonder why obama blames sequestration on the GOP when he is the one who signed it into law after it being passed by a dem-controlled senate?
Probably because he knows the low information voters will believe him

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Nope, I don't wonder at all. He is the master of deception, misdirection, and lies...I wonder more at those who've bought them hook, line, and sinker!

Pretty much. The media is even coming out and admitting that they keep praising Obama, only now they're using the excuse that he's simply too brilliant of a puppet-master and that they keep falling for his tricks. Unbelievable.

Delusional Politico Journalists: Obama is Our Puppet Master - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single

Because his faithful in the media will repeat the lie. I'm sure some here will repeat it as well.

Upvote 0

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If the republican party wants to ever be relevant again, they need to let the sequestraition happen. Then, when the world doesn't come crashing to a halt, and all of Obama's lies are exposed, they will have something to declare they actually stood for.

Upvote 0

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

It's called the memory hole.

Don't question it or you'll get your face chewed off by a rat.

Upvote 0

Cjwinnit

Advocatus Diaboli (Retired)
Jun 28, 2004
England.
✟18,928.00
Faith
Anglican
Upvote 0

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟785,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I don't know about you but in spite of Bill Clinton being a Democrat, annual spending under his administration was much much less than it is now. (how much was it compared to today's annual deficit of a trillion dollars?) And we were doing a lot better than we are now. Makes me almost miss Bill Clinton (yikes!).

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I don't know about you but in spite of Bill Clinton being a Democrat, annual spending under his administration was much much less than it is now. (how much was it compared to today's annual deficit of a trillion dollars?) And we were doing a lot better than we are now. Makes me almost miss Bill Clinton (yikes!).

^_^ I was thinking about that this morning. I never thought I'd hear myself saying, "Man, remember the Clinton years? Those were the days!" but suddenly they don't seem so bad. The one thing Obama has accomplished is making the Clinton and Carter years look good by comparison.

Upvote 0

GeorgeKillen

debil
Sep 4, 2008
in hiding
✟16,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

GeorgeKillen

debil
Sep 4, 2008
in hiding
✟16,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If the republican party wants to ever be relevant again, they need to let the sequestraition happen. Then, when the world doesn't come crashing to a halt, and all of Obama's lies are exposed, they will have something to declare they actually stood for.

Yup, let it happen. It was good law when it was signed so it's got to be good law now, right? But before it does, pass something in the house and propose it in the senate (even if they won't allow a vote on it) that give Obama 100% discretion on how the cuts in each department are achieved. Make him the one to decide what gets cut in each department. He'll own the cuts for sure at that point.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yup, let it happen. It was good law when it was signed so it's got to be good law now, right? But before it does, pass something in the house and propose it in the senate (even if they won't allow a vote on it) that give Obama 100% discretion on how the cuts in each department are achieved. Make him the one to decide what gets cut in each department. He'll own the cuts for sure at that point.

Not he won't it will still be Bush's fault.

It's always Bush's fault, even before he was president.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.