The snakes on the stick has become the idol that all must bow down to..

Harry3142

Apr 9, 2006
Ohio
✟20,229.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When the discrimination-in-the-workplace ban was passed by congress as an amendment, and so became The Law of the Land, I was already working fulltime. A few years later one of the people who was with the personnel dept. where I was employed talked with us regarding that amendment.

What she told us made us realize just how powerful the health insurance companies were. She (the personnel employee) had been with our company's personnel dept. when the bill was passed. Within 48 hours of its passage, that office received a phone call. It was from our healthcare provider. The message was so to-the-point that she had remembered it verbatim. This was that message:

"We can't tell you not to hire anyone over 40. That would be illegal. But we can, and will, raise your premiums so high you can't afford to pay them if you do."

For over 40 years a healthcare 'gun' has been held to the head of every company and corporation in the USA. "Break the law and you can keep your insurance. Obey the law and we'll see to it that no one has insurance." Insofar as I'm concerned, what Obama did has been long past due, and I'm a Republican.

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Genesis 49:11
Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:

Ecclesiastes 9
7Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.
8Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment.

:idea:

:thumbsup:

Jerm 2:21 Yet I had planted thee a noble vine, wholly a right seed: how then art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange vine unto me?

Duet 32:32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:

Duet 32:33 Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.

Prov 4:17 For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence.

Romans 3:13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Genesis 49:11
Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:

:idea:
Gives new meaning to turning grapes into blood [Reve 14:20]

[NKJV] Isaiah 5:1 Now let me sing to my Well-beloved A song of my Beloved regarding His vineyard: My Well-beloved has a vineyard On a very fruitful hill.
2 He dug it up and cleared out its stones, And planted it with the choicest vine. He built a tower in its midst, and also made a winepress in it;...........
[Matt 21:33]

Matt 21:33 Another parable hear-ye!
A man being a house-owner who-any plants a vineyard and a barrier him about-places and excavates it a winepress and builds a tower and gave-out it to farmers and travels.
[Isaiah 5]

Reve 14:20 And was trodden the winepress outside of the city.
And came-forth blood out of the winepress until the bits of the horses from stadia, thousand six-hundred.

Upvote 0

student ad x

Senior Contributor
Feb 20, 2009
just outside the forrest
✟29,077.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
- MOD HAT ON -

239644-albums1818-20895.jpg

Howdy folks, this thread has been moved from the General Theology forum to Christian Current Affairs.

Carry on.........

- MOD HAT OFF -

Upvote 0

revanneosl

Mystically signifying since 1985
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Illniois
✟39,310.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't know enough about this new healthcare system to make a judgement on how effective it will be however I must ask why it is that whenever somthing controversial happens in the USA there is always a thread linking it to biblical prophecy. Do people believe that the Bible is centered around America?

Remember those crazy Puritans that plagued England back in the 16th & 17th centuries? Remember their nutty obsession with demons, witches and Millennialism? Well - when England proved to be too sane to buy into their nonsense, they came to North America.

We have been plagued with them ever since.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,501.44
Faith
Messianic
It cant be in the sense that by sorceries the plural nations were deceived not just a singular nation ^_^
You don't understand the "Codex" Law... and the dl of nutrition... and how it effects the body..Just because it says vit E for example doesn't mean it is in a form the body can absorb. Just because the amount of nutrition will be controlled by prescript via doctor doesn't mean it will be therapuetic level. Remember God knows what he is doing and men who manipulate the system do too, and both are doing it for two different reasons.. follow the money.. for it is the root of all evil.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,501.44
Faith
Messianic
The side effects of their medicines is often worse then the original problem...

** could cause liver failure, stroke, blindness, paralysis, and in some cases death**

(woohoo, my kind of fix)
And think of all the medical cost that rise out of all the side effects in more medication, hospitalization, and even the monument to their pharascuetical success.. yep .. and lets not forget ..the visits to your neighborhood dialysis center when you kidneys fail to handle the medication any longer.

Did you know when a cancer patient is informed that their cancer has gone into remission, and they celebrate with you that you have no cancer after five years of no evidence that it will come back... they are forgetting to tell you tht the radiation treatment manifests itself in the bone then blood around the seventh year as the terminal malignant, throughout the body cancer. At that point, any care they provide will be pallative care to your grave.. and all due to the vallent effort to save you.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,501.44
Faith
Messianic
Which is a type of Christ, they would look to and be healed

2Ch 16:12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the LORD, but to the physicians.

Mark 5:26 And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,
Amen.. that which started out as good thing... has been taken out of God's hands.. and is now man's glory??.. [scientific and research proven??] As you know most research evidence is funded and under the eye of Pharmaceutical evaluation. Trust me I am a doctor.^_^

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen.. that which started out as good thing... has been taken out of God's hands.. and is now man's glory??.. [scientific and research proven??] As you know most research evidence is funded and under the eye of Pharmaceutical evaluation. Trust me I am a doctor.^_^

Ah... but you have assumed I am not aware of codex alimentarious, Monsanto and all that goody seed stuff^_^ I am aware of it sis I just dont talk about it, I just keep certain things to myself (with maybe an eyebrow raised to it) because I try not to let what one eyes sees have an affect on the other lol But recall when my back went out for two years and I was cut off from all forum communications, being unable to sit and type for that long? I could do nothing else but research this stuff (and much much more) not by my choice either (longer story) but almost as if I was assigned to it. That is all I will say about, once my back was fine to participate again I returned to discussing the scriptures and dont speak of any of it but I am very aware of this and much (much) more, more then I really want to know to be perfectly honest with you. My initial aim was to take it down through careful investigation but I couldnt, so it still sits in the back of my mind, aware of it but dont much want to discuss it, but I take awatch and see is all.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,501.44
Faith
Messianic
Ah... but you have assumed I am not aware of codex alimentarious, Monsanto and all that goody seed stuff^_^ I am aware of it sis I just dont talk about it, I just keep certain things to myself (with maybe an eyebrow raised to it) because I try not to let what one eyes sees have an affect on the other lol But recall when my back went out for two years and I was cut off from all forum communications, being unable to sit and type for that long? I could do nothing else but research this stuff (and much much more) not by my choice either (longer story) but almost as if I was assigned to it. That is all I will say about, once my back was fine to participate again I returned to discussing the scriptures and dont speak of any of it but I am very aware of this and much (much) more, more then I really want to know to be perfectly honest with you. My initial aim was to take it down through careful investigation but I couldnt, so it still sits in the back of my mind, aware of it but dont much want to discuss it, but I take awatch and see is all.
I belive you.. for I have seen that you have a depth of understanding that outside the walls of the milk fed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

youngjoshuatree

Aug 31, 2009
✟7,674.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
will the healthcare pay for us to go to moral education, physical therpy, massage therpist, acupunture, or reflexologist? really a good question. and will the money spent by us to pay for healthcare go to cleaning up the enviorment, creating more bio degrade products, studying the pineal gland and putting a answer on quantum mechanics? ask these questions

Upvote 0

Hans Talhoffer

Dec 15, 2010
✟371.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Canada also has NHS for decades and back when both Britain and Canada and any other country did it, it was not for the purposes that US has made theirs. Our country is far too corrupt to make a national health care program that actually is concerned about our health care. It is all about control and enforcement. It is not the same system you have.
I see a lot of claims about American exceptionalism... but this may be the only one I have ever seen where the claim was that America was different to everyone else in a BAD way!

Upvote 0

Hans Talhoffer

Dec 15, 2010
✟371.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
will the healthcare pay for us to go to moral education, physical therpy, massage therpist, acupunture, or reflexologist? really a good question. and will the money spent by us to pay for healthcare go to cleaning up the enviorment, creating more bio degrade products, studying the pineal gland and putting a answer on quantum mechanics? ask these questions
What's wrong with studying the pineal gland?

Upvote 0

youngjoshuatree

Aug 31, 2009
✟7,674.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
my comment above is me saying this is how i wont the money spent

i think the pineal gland is what god created us with to discover god's mulidimensional universe we live in and not die as easy. god has sent his son to redeem us and yet the world is still exploring higher dephts. part of us being fisherman of men we must experience what the world gives us a whole so that sinners may relate to us as christians. if the world alows traveling the universe weve still got to preach the gospel

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums