Jul 5, 2012
Eglinton, Northern Ireland
Visit site
✟15,133.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Anyone out there with eczeam/dermatitis or children with it. I have found that swimming in the sea is absolutely brilliant :clap:- the only problem being that with small children the salt stings so much but it is worth keeping at it and the stinging will stop.
Hope this is of help now that the summer is here.

Sandra aalgo

Reactions: pureinheart

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
also, it always helps within a day, to get a good shower head filter and always use only filtered water for showers or baths. (or instead of baths or showers, use distilled water for spnge baths - this has amazing and unexpected health benefits, often including elimination body odor within about a month)

a lot of parents are happily surprised, after paying for doctor's visits and creams for their children for many months or even for years,
that filtering the water they and their children bath or shower in can possibly eliminate the so-called whatever (can't step on too many politico/medico toes here)
within a day or two.

it is simple, inexpensive, and very effective 93.24% of the time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Anyone out there with eczeam/dermatitis or children with it. I have found that swimming in the sea is absolutely brilliant :clap:- the only problem being that with small children the salt stings so much but it is worth keeping at it and the stinging will stop.
Hope this is of help now that the summer is here.

Sandra aalgo

I just heard from Dr. Mark Sircus (Youtube) that ocean water has a lot of magnesium. Skin problems like ezcema and psoriasis may be caused by a lack of magnesium. Dr. Sircus recommends applying magnesium chloride both orally and topically where the skin absorbs it into your blood stream. You can also use a nebulizer or vaporizer to get it in your blood stream through the lungs. Or have it injected intravenously for quicker results (by a licensed health care practitioner, of course. He says between 70 and 90% of people are magnesium deficient, primarily due to over consumption of highly processed carbohydrates- white bread, white rice, white sugar... anything whitened.

If ocean water is helping, I'm pretty sure it's magnesium related.

Upvote 0