Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
1 Corinthians 6:2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world?
And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

On what basis and in what manner will the saints judge the world?
I don't know...?

But you did notice that it does not say the "self-righteous" right...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Revelation 2:
But hold fast what you have till I come.
26 And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will
give power over the nations;

27 He shall rule them with a rod of iron;
They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels
as I also have received from My Father.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by
the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

Revelation 19:15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He
should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron.
He Himself treads the wine press of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

John 12:48 He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—
the Word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

Upvote 0

TedT

Member since Job 38:7
Jan 11, 2021
Vancouver Island
✟85,846.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps on the basis that they were Satan's dupes...

As elect they (we, optimistically) knew they would not be judged but they listened to Satan and believed him that damnation was too harsh a sentence for mere unbelief, and that damanation was not a loving act worthy of a loving GOD, etc etc so they rebelled against the command to come out from among the reprobate so they could be judged, knowing that it would force the postponement of the judgement day until these now fallen elect were sanctified unto full hoiness: Matt 13:24 Jesus put before them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25 But while everyone was asleep, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and slipped away. 26 When the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the weeds also appeared. 27 The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’ 28 ‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

So the servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up’ [bring the judgment upon them]? 29 ‘NO!’ he said, ‘if you pull the weeds now, you might uproot the wheat with them. [proving them to be sinful even though elect] 30 [Postpone the judgement and...] Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat into my barn.’ ” The time of the harvest is the time of the maturity of the seed and the only maturity that saves one from the judgement is a mature holiness, a perfect commitment to accept GOD's will in all things, even the judgement.

I suspect that these sinful elect, Satan's dupes, were the 1/3 of sinners who were elect (stars) whom Satan flung to the earth when he realized they would not fight in his war against Michael et al....there being no reason to think he would throw down any who could help him.

These now holy elect would have a vested interest in the judgement, having experienced the duplicitousness of Satan's evil for themselves.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Christopher0121

Brother In Christ
Jun 28, 2011
Ohio
✟35,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I believe that to "judge" means to rule and reign with Christ. Being Catholic, I believe they rule and reign with Christ presently, and will do so in an even greater capacity after the resurrection.

Upvote 0

Servant78

Mar 4, 2022
Bali
✟31,644.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Revelation 20:4 explains that the saints will decide the fate of remaining nations after the great tribulation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
God's Elect are Administration, judges, priests, and ambassadors during the millennium, documentation, Ezekiel chapter 44. First Corinthians chapter 6:3 aligns with Ezekiel chapter 44. GOD'S ELECTION, CALLED ZADOK, ARE JUDGES DURING MILLENNIUM. The saints are God's Elect. The angels are the spirtualty dead during the millennium. Court cases will be heard, and decided by God's Elect. Jesus will be King Of Kings during millennium. Jesus gives His Election complete control. Only Gods Elect have access to Jesus during the millennium. The spirtualty dead are outside the Temple. Read more on God's Election. Read Roman's chapter 8, ephesians chapter 1, first Peter chapter 1:1, romans chapter 11.

Upvote 0