• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The Role Of My Alter

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Significant other, the alter that comes on here, is the same alter you have no connection with in your life today. The only time you have met me when I was college and that's about it. My alter processes every single negative word and action that you take in regards to me.

When you snap at me my alter remembers it. When you make me feel uncomfortable by hanging out my former best friend, I see, I feel the pain. Anything you say or do that hurts me I am constantly left to deal with it. It is no wonder that I cannot see you or hear you, because your presence alone is very painful.

I did try as an alter to contact you but you treated me so badly, that I ended up going back to the same state of mind that I was in earlier. Now things are far worst, and continue to get worst as I am tormented every single day with every critical comments you make to me, and every action you take that hurts him.

I have absolutely no memory of you, the last memory was when I was in college, and only what God has shown me in my dreams.

It seems as if I am a critical alter in the system, you cannot have any form of meaningful relationship with me in the future, unless you get my alter to trust you and believe you genuinely care. My alter does not trust you at all, my alter sees you as someone who deliberately does everything to hurt me, that I mean nothing to you, so in response by alter fights back, making me can't see or hear you, making it impossible for contact to take place.

Remember that my alter does not remember having children, does not remember us being together, nothing at all. This lack of memory prevents me from seeing who you really are, I only get to see a piece of who you are, and for the most part that is negative unfortunately.

Oldmantook

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟99,173.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Significant other, the alter that comes on here, is the same alter you have no connection with in your life today. The only time you have met me when I was college and that's about it. My alter processes every single negative word and action that you take in regards to me.

When you snap at me my alter remembers it. When you make me feel uncomfortable by hanging out my former best friend, I see, I feel the pain. Anything you say or do that hurts me I am constantly left to deal with it. It is no wonder that I cannot see you or hear you, because your presence alone is very painful.

I did try as an alter to contact you but you treated me so badly, that I ended up going back to the same state of mind that I was in earlier. Now things are far worst, and continue to get worst as I am tormented every single day with every critical comments you make to me, and every action you take that hurts him.

I have absolutely no memory of you, the last memory was when I was in college, and only what God has shown me in my dreams.

It seems as if I am a critical alter in the system, you cannot have any form of meaningful relationship with me in the future, unless you get my alter to trust you and believe you genuinely care. My alter does not trust you at all, my alter sees you as someone who deliberately does everything to hurt me, that I mean nothing to you, so in response by alter fights back, making me can't see or hear you, making it impossible for contact to take place.

Remember that my alter does not remember having children, does not remember us being together, nothing at all. This lack of memory prevents me from seeing who you really are, I only get to see a piece of who you are, and for the most part that is negative unfortunately.
Perhaps I'm wrong but do you have Dissociative Identity Disorder?

Upvote 0