stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Since I am a resident of Salt Lake City Utah, I am familiar with the "National Security Computer Complex" (NSCC) facility just south of SLC. The facility is so secretive, you can be arrested for taking pictures of the government facility from the interstate. It can't even be viewed from satellites, the area is blank if you try to look at it using Google Earth.

Behind the fence are dozens of buildings containing super computers. These computers receive, store and correlate information gathered by programs like "Carnivore". Personal private medical records, credit card transactions, financial records, employment records, internet and cell phone communications are all stored there and used by the government to generate information, profiles and lists that assist federal agencies.

If the government is looking for you, they know which motels you stay at, which restaurants you prefer, which pharmacy you use, and which of your family or friends you are regularly in contact with. They know every city and state you've ever visited, the last time you used a credit card to put gas in your car, and they know how much gas you bought. In other words, they've used computers to become "omnipresent" (just like God). Scary stuff, huh ?!

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In other words, they've used computers to become "omnipresent" (just like God). Scary stuff, huh ?!
It is unnerving. But,they cannot know all like God. There is a way to go off the grid. But, knowing these things can help you to hide.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did you know the government can track you based on the air you exhale ?! Once they've taken a sample of the air from the inside of your vehicle, or a room you just occupied, they can use it to track you. Your breath is as unique as your fingerprints. This technology was developed by the East German and KGB intelligence services during the Cold War. It's actually around 45 years old.

Believe me.. I'm not a conspiracy theory wing-nut. I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic either. I know about this stuff, because of my life long law enforcement connections, and what I know only represents a fraction of what they're doing.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is unnerving. But,they cannot know all like God. There is a way to go off the grid.

Just 24 hours ago, Polygamous FLDS Mormon Sect leader Lyle Jeffs went on the run after being released by a Federal judge and being confined to home arrest until sentencing. This guy is a perfect test case, because his brother Warren Jeffs, (former leader of the FLDS Church) also ran from the law and had to be apprehended by the FBI. So they knew before hand Lyle Jeffs was likely to take off too. The FLDS Church has a history of contemptuous behavior toward federal authorities.

Lyle Jeffs had the opportunity to meticulously plan his escape. He has plenty of cash and a network of loyal followers nation-wide who will assist him in evading federal authorities. Let's start the stop watch today and see how long it takes before they have him in hand-cuffs. O.K. ?

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There is wondrous technology in the world today. So much so, that the children born today will forget how to chop wood and haul water. Of course, no one is thinking about what happens when the lights go out.Everything is computerized and making the world more and more dependent upon the ethereal.There are even technology to clean your teeth. LOL! I think technology is cool, but I wanted to throw this out there to see what you guys see on the horizon regarding the high technology that we are experiencing.

In the next 20 years this will be mainstream:
Food Replication
Extraterrestrial Tourism
90%+ Efficiency Energy Sources
Radiological Nullification (reversing the denaturing affects of radiation)
Organic replication (vessels, bones, organs, etc.)
Increased Healing Factor Nanotechnology
Bio-interfacing/Technopathy
High Speed ground and Air travel
Real Disclosure Event/Introduction into an ALLEGED "galactic federation"
Guided Psychometry
Guided Psionic ability
Pre-Crime Technology
Ten new fundamental particles discovered
15+ new elements (manufactured in Lab), 3 new naturally occuring elements

In the next 50 years:
Warp
Interdimensional travel/JUMP! Technology
"Terrafarming" of heavenly bodies in our solar system
Astral travel
Near-Immortality
Genius level intellect nanotechnology and pharmacology
Personal "cold" weapons more powerful than nucclear weapons
Reality Warping
Solar Harvesting
Extraterrestrial Science Facilities
Flying Vehicle prototypes for Leisure travel
Four new forms of useful energies discovered
10 New elements discovered naturally occuring
Three more fundamental forces discovered

In the next 100+ years:
Multiples of Warp Speed
Refined Jump Technology/Jumping-While-Moving
Perceived Immortality
Refined Psionic Ability
Animal Workers
Singularity Generation
Refined Dimensional Travel
Manufactured/Refined Intense bioluminescence in humans
Manufactured/Refined Increased strength and stamina in humans
Multiple extraterrestrial bases/outposts/colonized living for humans
Precision waste transformation
Three more fundamental states of matter discovered.
Unification of the seven fundamental forces

My $0.02.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is wondrous technology in the world today. So much so, that the children born today will forget how to chop wood and haul water. Of course, no one is thinking about what happens when the lights go out.Everything is computerized and making the world more and more dependent upon the ethereal.There are even technology to clean your teeth. LOL! I think technology is cool, but I wanted to throw this out there to see what you guys see on the horizon regarding the high technology that we are experiencing.
Indeed, technology has us enslaved to LCD screens...
And who can tell if what we see on it is even real?
Misplaced faith in the media, very dangerous.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Transhumanism is a bunch of silliness.

If I'm wrong, then let me know so I can win the 3 million dollar prize and patent your idea on how to generate information from natural occurring materially logical processes.

You have already been beat. Scores of scientists experimenting with chimera and transhumanism have already received well over $3,000,000 in grant money to further their research and produce results.

Transhumanism is part of the paradigm of the abomination that causes desolation - when that "one" does declare himself God, and openly begins campaigns (already being worked on today hidden from public consumption of knowledge) to denature and deform the genetic creation of God.

Transhumanism and DNA manipulation was a big chunk of what made God destroy the world the first time. It is why Noah and his family were deemed perfect in their generations - not because they were sinless, but because they did not mingle their DNA with extrahuman DNA. And, it will happen again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You have already been beat. Scores of scientists experimenting with chimera and transhumanism have already received well over $3,000,000 in grant money to further their research and produce results.

Transhumanism is part of the paradigm of the abomination that causes desolation - when that "one" does declare himself God, and openly begins campaigns (already being worked on today hidden from public consumption of knowledge) to denature and deform the genetic creation of God.

Transhumanism and DNA manipulation was a big chunk of what made God destroy the world the first time. It is why Noah and his family were deemed perfect in their generations - not because they were sinless, but because they did not mingle their DNA with extrahuman DNA. And, it will happen again.
Yes, I agree with this post completely. Most Christians have never heard of this technology, but I believe this will be the hall mark of the very last days. We already have sex change technology that has been around a long time going mainstream. And, there are mechanical and animal replacement parts for the human body.

Reactions: tatteredsoul
Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I agree with this post completely. Most Christians have never heard of this technology, but I believe this will be the hall mark of the very last days. We already have sex change technology that has been around a long time going mainstream. And, there are mechanical and animal replacement parts for the human body.

Don't forget the infancy of bio-interfacing/technopathy through nanotechnology and chip implants, for example:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2015/08/05/arm-implant-hacks-offices/#70a4075054db

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
But as Keras can tell us, our Father will shut it all down with a massive CME.
Thanks, Handmaid, at least I know someone is reading my posts.
That the Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath will be a Coronal Mass Ejection explosion of the sun, is proved by the many Bible prophesies that can only be literally fulfilled by a CME. The cosmic effects: sun 7 times brighter, moon red and as bright as the sun, the sky rolled up like a scroll: as it strikes the atmosphere, the earth moved out of her place: the multi billion ton hit, the earthquakes: by microwave penetration of the earths crust, powerful storms: the blast force, Cities and forests burned up: the extreme temperature of the plasma, all electric systems destroyed: by the Electro-Magnetic Pulse, billions killed, etc.

So all the speculation about 'modern technology' is just a waste of time. There will be none of that left, we will be back to 1800's. Telegraphs and wireless communications will slowly be re-established.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So all the speculation about 'modern technology' is just a waste of time. There will be none of that left, we will be back to 1800's. Telegraphs and wireless communications will slowly be re-established.

It is not a waste of time to talk about it brother.It will happen regardless of whether we talk about it or not. I do read your posts, and appreciate them a lot.:)

Upvote 0