Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,926.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Our “conversation”…..that is, our citizenship…is in Heaven.

That citizenship is now in this mortal body that we are living through in this earth. We are citizens of Heaven now in this earth when we live after the Spirit and not after the flesh.

Php 3:20-21
(20) For our conversation (CITIZENSHIP) is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
(21) Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

We are to seek and dwell only on those things which are above (in Heaven): love, peace, joy, kindness, patience, etc. This is living after the Spirit.

Col 3:1-2 KJV
(1) If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

We are not to “dwell upon the earth”: in wrath, envy, strife, hatred of one another, etc.

This is the earthly “wisdom”….one in which the rest of the world is bogged down in as they only live after the flesh.

(2) Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Again, the “earthly wisdom” is living in envying, strife which brings about confusion and every evil work. Those who “dwell upon the earth” (the natural man) has their main focus on behaving in earthly things. That is the default life of the natural man who “dwells upon the earth”.

Jas 3:14-18 KJV
(14) But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
(15) This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
(16) For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

And those who are citizens of Heaven behave only in Heavenly wisdom…..wisdom that is from above….

(17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
(18) And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Jesus comes to “awaken” His church from their “sleep” as many have been “asleep” to His righteousness in the churches of men (sleeping in the "dust of the earth" so to speak) where there has been envy, strife, hatred of one another, etc. Some will “awaken” to everlasting life in the belief of the Word of Truth while some will awaken in unbelief and will react in evil towards the hearing of it.

Dan 12:2 KJV
(2) And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

He comes to awaken His people with His voice as He shall open up the Scriptures to our hearing ears so that we might understand. The Lord descends from Heaven with a "shout"...with a COMMMAND...to "awake" from our "sleep".

This opening up of the Scriptures shall challenge those who will continue to “dwell upon the earth” as they will hear the Spirit of Truth and will want to speak out in wrath, contentions, envy and strife in response to the hearing of His words.

The “hour of temptation” shall come upon all of the world, to try them that “dwell upon the earth”. They must be found “awakening”…overcoming their default, earthly wisdom.

Rev 3:10 KJV
(10) Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The “natural man” will hear but will not receive those things of the Spirit of God…the words of the Lord that are spoken through the Holy Spirit.

He would rather cling on to “man’s wisdom” of the Scriptures….his earthly-understood teachings…..rather than receive the teachings that come from above.

1Co 2:13-14 KJV
(13) Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual

The natural man cannot KNOW the teachings that come from the Spirit of Truth because they are “spiritually discerned”….that is, he must be found living after the Spirit in order to even understand it.

If we continue to live after the earthly wisdom, then we cannot enter in to understand the heavenly things as spoken in the Spirit of Truth. We must OVERCOME our earthly nature and do God’s will in order to enter in to know them.

(14) But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

If any man will DO God’s will, we shall know if the teaching is of God or not.

Joh 7:16-17 KJV
(16) Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
(17) If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself

We are to DO His will in earth as it is in Heaven. This makes us “citizens of Heaven” here on this earth.

Mat 6:9-10 KJV
(9) After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
(10) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

When we hear the voice of the Son opening up the Scriptures to our understanding, the “sign of the Son of man” shall appear (that is, SHINE) in the heavens.

WE are those “heavens”…..the citizens of Heaven now in this earth…when we do His will.

The “morning star” shall arise in our very own darkened hearts when we shall hear the voice of the Son of God. We shall know by this rising of the sun in our hearts that this is truly His Son.

This is the witness of God within our very own hearts which testifies that the voice we are hearing is indeed that of His Son: “This is my Son in whom I am well pleased”. And we are to HEAR Him.

2Pe 1:17-20 KJV
(17) For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

The apostles heard the voice which came from Heaven while they were with Him in the "holy mount". The Greek word for "mount" means "to RISE".
(18) And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

The sign of the Son in the heavens: the day dawns within our own darkened hearts (a light shines in a dark place). It is the holy "rising" (the "holy mount") of the "sun" that dawns within our hearts.

The “day star”…that is, the morning star….arises in our hearts and is the witness of God within us that this is His Son speaking to us.

The private interpretation of earthly men (the word of men) who “preach” the Bible in their earthly understanding does not have this effect upon our hearts.

(19) We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
(20) Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

The “sign of the Son of man” shall appear (shine) in the “heavens”….in those who are found focusing on things above (who are doing His will).

But the “tribes of the earth”….those who are found “dwelling upon the earth” (not doing His will)…shall mourn when they will hear His voice as they will react in their unbelief in what they hear.

They will only see the outward “sign of Jonah” as many will receive His words in belief. They will see the Son of man coming in the “clouds of Heaven”. The believing people are those “clouds” of Heaven who will receive His teaching. They shall “gather together” like clouds do.

Mat 24:30-31 KJV
(30) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

He shall send His “angels”/messengers with the Spirit of Truth and they shall gather together (as “clouds” gather) His elect from the 4 winds (from every wind of doctrine taught by earthly men), from one end of “heaven” to the other. His elect will be found dwelling in “heaven” by their response and not be found “dwelling upon the earth” in unbelief of what they hear.

(31) And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

He sends out His “angels”….His messengers….to preach the FULL knowledge (epignosis) of the Son of God…

Eph 4:11-14 KJV
(11) And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
(12) For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ
:

…so that we all come in the unity of the faith (united as “clouds” are) and of the full knowledge of the Son of God unto a complete man (the Son of man) unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.

(13) Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

He sends His messengers out to gather together (as the “clouds” of Heaven) His elect from the 4 winds….from EVERY WIND OF DOCTRINE that is being preached by deceitful men.

(14) That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

The bright and morning star arises in our hearts when we hear the voice of the Son teaching us the Word of Truth. The Father of lights (the lights that dawns in our hearts) gives us His knowledge from above. We must be found swift to hear and slow to speak, slow to wrath when we hear the knowledge of the Son that comes from above so that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.

Jas 1:17-20 KJV
(17) Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
(18) Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
(19) Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
(20) For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

We are to be His "firstfruits" of His creatures by the receiving of the Word of Truth that comes from above. We are redeemed from the "earth" and will be sent to preach His true gospel...the everlasting gospel...to this world.

Rev 14:3 KJV
(3) And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

We shall stand with the Lamb on "mount Zion".. "Zion" means "sunny, sign, monument"...as rising up. What rises is the "morning star" in our hearts. This "holy rising" is "mount Zion" and makes us "Zion" as we have this rising light...the SIGN of the Son of man.... in our hearts.

Rev 14:1 KJV
(1) And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

They will fear the name of the LORD from the "west"....where the "sun" had set in their hearts. But the day dawns in the heart....His glory from the RISING OF THE SUN in the hearts of those who will fear Him and keep His commandments at the hearing of the voice of the Son...the Redeemer who comes to Zion.

Isa 59:19-20 KJV
(19) So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
(20) And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,926.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The 144,000 that stand with the Lamb on mount Zion are an army that is ready to "fight" the good fight of the faith.

Rev 14:1 KJV
(1) And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

The King is upon God’s “holy hill” of Zion.

It is the “looming up” of the sign (Zion = sunny, sign) of the Son of man in our hearts. This sign is God’s witness of His Son: “you are my Son”. The decree is declared. The sign declares that this is His Son speaking to us whom we are to hear.

We are to believe in that rising light within our hearts. That makes us “Zion”. We stand with Him on “mount Zion”….that rising of light within our own hearts which is the sign of the Son.

Psa 2:6-7 KJV
(6) Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
(7) I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten the
e.

He speaks to us through His Son. He calls the earth from the rising of the sun (the sign of the Son within our own hearts) unto the “going down” (in the darkness of our hearts). His “sun” shoots rays of light like the early morning dawn in the darkness.

Psa 50:1-2 KJV
(1) A Psalm of Asaph. The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

Out of Zion (the sign of the Son of man), the perfection of beauty, God shall shine within our hearts.

(2) Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.

The LORD has chosen Zion (sunny mountain, sign, beacon, monument). That sign is within our own hearts where He has desired to habitat in.

Psa 132:13-17 KJV
(13) For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
(14) This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.
(15) I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.
(16) I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.

There will He make the “horn”….to shoot out rays of light…of David to bud (sprout).

He has ordained a lamp (A LIGHT) for His Anointed…for His Christ. This is the sign of His Anointed ....that light that shall break forth in the darkness of our hearts when we hear Him speak.

(17) There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed.

This is why Jesus links together the root and offspring David to the “bright and morning star”.

Rev 22:16
(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star

He gives a “banner”….a signal within our hearts of the Son of man….to those who will fear Him and keep His commandments.

Psa 60:4-5 KJV
(4) Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah.
(5) That thy beloved may be delivered; save with thy right hand, and hear me.

The “banner”….the sign of the Son of man within the heart….lifts up upon the high mountain. The mountain is “bare” as the sign of the Son (that ascending light) is clearly seen within us.

It looms up within our hearts and readies us for the fight against Satan and his ministers which are preaching falsehoods and leading many astray down the broad way to the destruction of their mortal bodies.

That is why the 144,000 stand with the Lamb on “mount Zion”. It is a war and we are His soldiers so to speak.

Isa 13:1-3 KJV
(1) The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.
(2) Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

They rejoice in His highness…His ascending light within the heart. They are sanctified and are ready for His hour of judgment that shall come upon the world.

(3) I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

Upvote 0