Visit site
✟1,352,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thursday, April 25, 2013, 1:31 a.m. – Sometime between 11 p.m. and 11:25 p.m. on Wednesday, April 24, 2013, I had a vision.

THE VISION: I saw baseball players on a field. It looked like they were on the pitcher’s mound. There were maybe 3 or 4 players in sight. They were wearing dark blue hats. Then, the pitcher raised his leg. Then, it was like there was an explosion. This replayed over several times.

That faded away and then I saw a man on a boat. He was wearing what appeared to be a hat or a visor, like a captain’s hat or something a yacht owner might wear. The man appeared to be a senior citizen with white or grey hair. I heard in my mind “high speed chase,” and this was followed by something like “to the death.” This also replayed several times over in my mind.

Then, I saw the faces of politicians, maybe those in Congress. The faces were familiar looking. Then I saw Barack Obama front and center, and I heard someone singing in a kind of slow drawn-out chant, “Barack Obama, he’s our king. Barack Obama, he’s our king.”

Then I saw a woman in a hospital. She was on a high-up floor. It appeared as though someone had cut off her head, i.e. had decapitated her, only her head was still there. This also replayed over and over again all the while I kept hearing someone sing this slow drawn-out song/chant: “Barack Obama, he’s our king.”

This song kept replaying in my mind until finally I said, “Well, he’s not my king! Jesus Christ is my only king!” Then the chanting stopped. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Daniel 4 (NIV): http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel%204&version=NIV

I did make a connection between the tree in King Neb’s vision (dream) standing in the middle of the land and these baseball players standing in the middle of the playing field on the pitcher’s mound. I also checked out the news. These stories stood out to me as possibly related to the vision:

News for April 24, 2013 and April 25, 2013

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57581321/explosions-fire-on-fuel-barges-in-mobile-ala./

http://www.latimes.com/sports/baseball/mlb/dodgers/la-sp-dodgers-notes-20130425,0,6353656.story

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ILLINOIS_SHOOTING_DEATHS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-04-24-22-46-44

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/25/sports/baseball/matt-harvey-impresses-the-dodgers.html?_r=0

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57581106/bangladesh-factory-collapse-kills-149-people/

As most of you know, dreams and visions are usually symbolic in nature, though there may also be literal elements to them at times. So, first of all I want to examine some of the symbols, some of them based off previous dreams/visions.

Baseball - a main source (base) of an important component in an economy or sphere of influence that is round (global), like the New World Order.

Hat – can be a head covering or an area of responsibility, a crown – a symbol of rule and authority over a head (ruler; one in authority). It can also be a cap, i.e. a lid, cover, possibly symbolizing limit, control, restraint, restriction.

Dark Blue – NATO color – may be associated with other branches of government.

Players – actors; performers.

Playing field - The conditions or circumstances in which competition takes place: a level playing field for all candidates. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/playing+field

Field – arena; ground; park; meadow; grassland; subject; topic; province; domain; sphere.

Pitcher – player who throws ball to batter; to pitch – to throw something; to set up a camp or temporary structure; secure something in the ground; to fall or make somebody fall; to slant; to try to sell something (see Encarta).

Mound – small hill; pile of something; a heap; the spot where the pitcher plays (Encarta).

Batter – hit repeatedly; subject to attack; damage by heavy blows (Encarta).

Boat – ship or submarine; to be in a boat – in a situation/problems

Yacht - a sailboat, often one that has living quarters and is used for cruising or racing (Encarta).

Hospital – building for medical care; place for repairing things; social welfare a charitable institution providing shelter, care, or education for orphaned children, senior citizens, or the homeless or destitute (Encarta).

High-up – someone who is in a high position in the field of medicine perhaps; or perhaps having to do with Obama’s healthcare plan.

Beheading – removing someone from position of authority (the head)

Replay - to play again something that has been recorded on tape, video, or film (Encarta) – perhaps history repeating itself, or could be symbolic of things that are performed; acted over and over again.

I do believe the interpretation for this dream must come from God, must go with this passage of scripture somehow, though not necessarily entirely, will fit with at least some of these symbols, and is probably related to at least some of these news stories. I will revisit this in the morning later on after I have had some sleep.

Last edited:

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,352,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sue...as I was reading your dream, the same news stories you posted started coming to my mind. Then I saw you posted them.

I will check back later to see what God reveals to you.

Thank you! Things are beginning to come together. Just praying the Lord will open my eyes and my mind and heart to receive what he has for me from this vision.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've been chewing on this today, and this is what I come up with.

I believe this vision pertains to the nation and the church at this hour. The pitcher's mound is a prominent place of strategy. The blue hats are the good guys, but the dark blue connotes a dire outlook. The explosion says that there is no strategy that is going to unify us and make us effective in the political realm. Repetition is for emphasis.

The visor is an aid for vision. The captain is in charge of plotting a course – in this case, for the ship of state. The gray hair connotes wisdom and godliness. The enemies of godliness are pursuing those with a godly vision of the nation to the death. Again, emphasis. This is serious business.

The ruling elite, and in particular the political class, for the most part has failed the nation entirely. They are pawns to the humanist power structure, and in thrall to telegenics and the politics of personality and celebrity. Power is increasingly being centralized, taken away from the people and given to the elite few. Our sins have caught up with us.

I believe the woman high up in a hospital is the church. She is supernatural, but she is hurting and in need of healing. She appears to be decapitated – as if she is cut off from Christ, the head - but in reality this is not so. The true church, no matter how dire things get, will never be cut off from her Lord.

Good on you for your declaration. It's the only way to put an end to the vile chanting.

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,352,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
5:03 p.m. – the Lord Jesus woke me around 6:30 this morning with the song “Realizing” playing in my mind. Then, I spent the day reading and researching and discovering what I believe is the message behind this vision, though I don’t have complete understanding of every aspect of it. Yet, I will share what I do understand.

The Ball Game

The baseball represents the foundation (base) or main source of this global (round/ball) order and/or sphere of influence in America and in the world. The players (participants and/or actors) are wearing dark blue hats. The color blue is central to the United Nations, NATO, the Department of Homeland Security, The U.N. Security Council, The Clinton Global Initiative - http://www.clintonglobalinitiative.org/, the European Union, et al, i.e. it appears to be the central color associated with this global order. A hat is a symbol of authority and rule (like a crown) and it is worn on the heads of these players. A head is also someone who is in authority and rule.

The players were on this mound and a mound is a small hill, which could be symbolic of Capital Hill, especially since I saw images of political figures from Congress in the vision. So, there are two levels of authority pictured here, i.e. the players on the mound and the hats of blue in authority over the players, i.e. the U.S. government and this global order respectively. A hat can also be a cap, which can symbolize limit, control, restraint and/or restriction, i.e. these blue “hats” represent a dictatorship and/or an autocracy. Yet, I also noticed from reading the news article about the baseball game that these baseball players are paid professionals, which would make the batters paid professional “hit men.”

When I saw the pitcher on the mound raise his leg, as in pitching the ball, perhaps, I saw what looked like an explosion. This happened multiple times. A pitcher is someone who throws the ball to the batter, who then puts the ball into play. A pitcher can also be someone who tries to sell something. A batter is someone who hits repeatedly and/or causes damage (attacks) with heavy blows. Ok, so if the baseball represents the basis of this global order, then the pitcher, it would seem, is trying to sell someone on the idea by way of the batter (by repeated strikes/hits/attacks/heavy blows). This, then, takes me back to these news stories, especially the one about the explosions on these fuel barges. Yet, it could apply, as well, to the bombings in Boston, the shooting in Illinois, the explosion at that fertilizer plant in Texas, and this building that collapsed in Bangladesh, et al. In other words, this global order works much like the Mafia, hiring hit men to attack businesses, countries, states, people, etc. in order to “sell” this global order (security/protection).

The Baseball

The baseball represents the foundation (base or important component) of this global order. It appears to me that some of the remainder of this vision thus deals specifically with that foundation, which is what I’ve been reading about all day. When I began to look at this man on the boat, the baseball team and the woman up-high in the hospital, each one of these led me to one name – Vanderbilt. The Vanderbilt baseball team’s main color and hat color is dark blue, there is a Vanderbilt hospital in Nashville, TN, and the Vanderbilt dynasty started off (the foundation) with steamboats, shipping and railroad empires. He was from New York (like the New York Mets), too.

In reading about his life, several sources stated that he made it rich from blackmail. This source - http://www.texemarrs.com/112008/where_rich_famous_dwell.htm - states that he consulted demonic spirits before making financial decisions and that he manipulated the stock market. The article states: “The Vanderbilts’ Biltmore Estate openly displays gargoyles and horned devils in stone, paintings of ancient Mystery Religion gods and goddesses, and witchcraft furnishings.” Yet, whether or not the Vanderbilt family laid the foundation for this “baseball,” what is clear to me is that the foundation that was laid was that of corruption, deceit, lies, betrayal, blackmail, manipulation, demonic spirits, witchcraft and false gods. The New York Times nicknamed him “the robber baron.” Evidently he had fierce means of dealing with (punishing) his competitors. [Source: http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/v/cornelius_vanderbilt/index.html] So, again, he represents the foundation of this global order and their ways of dealing with all who do not cooperate (yield control).

The Woman

The woman high up in the hospital has appeared in other dreams. In a previous dream, which I believe fits very well with this passage in Daniel, she and some others were pruning a big tree. Remember that King Neb saw himself as a tree in his vision/dream. The tree was standing in the middle of the land. It was eventually cut down to a stump. The baseball players on the pitcher’s mound in my vision were standing in the middle of a playing field (field of competition). It appears to me that they may represent Congress. The players were on a mound (a hill). In this previous dream the tree was on a slight hill (like a mound). This woman’s name means “nobleman.” Remember that the New York Times referred to Vanderbilt as “the robber baron.” A baron is a nobleman. A nobleman is a man who belongs to a titled aristocracy. This “baseball” is also associated with “aristocracy.”

This woman also has an association with the words “kill” and “gore.” It appeared to me, in this dream of four years ago this May, that the “pruning” she was doing involved the taking of human life and the shedding of blood and that it was being done by a fellow American, and who is an aristocrat in the sense of being a political figure here in the USA. I also noted that in this previous dream that there was a sense, at that time, that what I was seeing was future (in the distance), only now the picture I am getting is that what I saw four years ago is now a reality. This woman represents this aristocracy (represented by the blue hats) which is being used as a divine instrument of God to “prune” this tree (America), and this aristocracy (the boat captain; the baseball; the blue hats; the woman) is in a high speed chase (competition) to the death with America as we know it. And, I believe that is represented by all these recent news stories of explosions, bombings, mass shootings, et al.

The decapitation of the woman that sent a serious wound to her head didn’t kill her. She recovered, and her head was still in place. What came to mind here is the scripture where it says: “One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.” And, “It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.” [Rev. 13] And, this fits with the idea of “replay,” i.e. starting over or history repeating itself.

Conclusion

I believe we are seeing the rise of the beast, that he is gaining power, and that he is doing it through whatever means it takes to eliminate the competition so he can be in control, just like was modeled by Vanderbilt. I personally see Obama as a puppet of the beast or perhaps he is the image. I don’t have all the answers on that one. I just know that for some time the Lord has shown me Obama as king of the world. One day he will be cut down. Jesus is calling out to every one of us to realize what all he has done for us and to respond appropriately, i.e. to make him king of our hearts and lives instead of placing our trust in humans. Humans will fail us. God will never fail us! He is faithful in all He does!!

Realizing / An Original Work / May 14, 2011

Realizing what He did for you
Should cause you to walk with Him in truth.
Trust in Him to be your Lord today.
Turn from sin; obey without delay.

Realizing He died on a tree,
So that from sin you could be set free,
Should bring you down upon bended knee,
Repentant; humbly; submissively.

Realizing that He loves us so,
Which is why, to the cross He did go,
Is what leads us to salvation free,
Through our faith in Jesus Christ our King.

http://originalworks.info/realizing/

Articles Concerning the Rothschilds and the New World Order:

Synagogue of Satan: http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/synagogue_of_satan.htm

The Rothschild Dynasty: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/slavery.htm

The Power of the Rothschilds: http://rense.com/general77/POWERS.HTM

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,352,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been chewing on this today, and this is what I come up with.

I believe this vision pertains to the nation and the church at this hour. The pitcher's mound is a prominent place of strategy. The blue hats are the good guys, but the dark blue connotes a dire outlook. The explosion says that there is no strategy that is going to unify us and make us effective in the political realm. Repetition is for emphasis.

The visor is an aid for vision. The captain is in charge of plotting a course – in this case, for the ship of state. The gray hair connotes wisdom and godliness. The enemies of godliness are pursuing those with a godly vision of the nation to the death. Again, emphasis. This is serious business.

The ruling elite, and in particular the political class, for the most part has failed the nation entirely. They are pawns to the humanist power structure, and in thrall to telegenics and the politics of personality and celebrity. Power is increasingly being centralized, taken away from the people and given to the elite few. Our sins have caught up with us.

I believe the woman high up in a hospital is the church. She is supernatural, but she is hurting and in need of healing. She appears to be decapitated – as if she is cut off from Christ, the head - but in reality this is not so. The true church, no matter how dire things get, will never be cut off from her Lord.

Good on you for your declaration. It's the only way to put an end to the vile chanting.

Thank you for this alternative interpretation. Interestingly you did hit on some of the same aspects of the vision in interpretation as what the Lord gave to me.

What I found really interesting today as I read through numerous articles on the internet was that, in reading about the foundation of this global order, the names of people in these articles were names that the Lord has given to me over the past seven years, but in particular since November of 2008 (when Obama was elected president). In other words, it was like a "Who's Who" of my dreams and visions since 2008. It was a definite "Wow" moment as all these people and events the Lord has been revealing to me through dreams and visions all came together and formed a whole, i.e. they formed the "baseball." And, although I still don't grasp it all because it is so huge, it made sense.

Upvote 0

Glorify

Jan 22, 2013
Ohio
✟8,378.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Very good both of you paul and sue! I love your posts! They always verify in such detail what The Holy Spirit is helping me see. Sue...how perfectly you stated that God should be the king and focus in our lives....nothing else. After the second election when I knew obama had won....I turned off the TV and wept! I hardly ever cry. But I wept. I knew what had just happened. But God came and consoled me. In a sweet way I felt him put his arms around me and say, "silly girl. Don't you see? Don't put your faith in any of these people. Focus your eyes on me!" Since that moment he opened my eyes to the truth.

Please come Lord Jesus. Help us keep our eyes on you!

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,352,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Very good both of you paul and sue! I love your posts! They always verify in such detail what The Holy Spirit is helping me see. Sue...how perfectly you stated that God should be the king and focus in our lives....nothing else. After the second election when I knew obama had won....I turned off the TV and wept! I hardly ever cry. But I wept. I knew what had just happened. But God came and consoled me. In a sweet way I felt him put his arms around me and say, "silly girl. Don't you see? Don't put your faith in any of these people. Focus your eyes on me!" Since that moment he opened my eyes to the truth.

Please come Lord Jesus. Help us keep our eyes on you!

Wonderful testimony! Thank you for sharing. On the "very good," though, all praise, honor and glory belong to God alone. Praise Jesus!

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,352,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After I posted this vision I read this section of this scripture again, and what I realized is that what the Lord was showing me was this stump in the grass of the field whose head had a fatal wound but has now been healed, i.e. this Babylonian empire revived.

“In the visions I saw while lying in bed, I looked, and there before me was a holy one, a messenger, coming down from heaven. He called in a loud voice: ‘Cut down the tree and trim off its branches; strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit. Let the animals flee from under it and the birds from its branches. But let the stump and its roots, bound with iron and bronze, remain in the ground, in the grass of the field."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,352,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok, here is another way of looking at the “hits” in this story. This was a game (cf. previous writing “Hunger Games”). This baseball game had players and players can be actors. I saw the pitcher as trying to sell something, i.e. trying to sell this global order via these “hits” with the baseball bat which then sent the global order into play. Suppose with me a moment that the “hits” are not literal bombs and deaths, though they could be, but well crafted-out and staged “strikes” with the baseball bat for a much greater prize in mind. In other words, each time we have a massive shooting or bombing, and there appears to be many lately, we get the rhetoric of the need for greater security, gun-control, forced mental evaluations, etc. In other words, this global order is building a case, it appears, for the takeover of America. So, in this scenario, the “hits” which help “sell” and hurl the global order in motion are these fake bombings and mass killings (Sandy Hook as an example).

See: http://anothervoicerev184.blogspot.com/2013/04/boston-bombing-real-or-staged-decide.html

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,352,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok, here is another way of looking at the “hits” in this story. This was a game (cf. previous writing “Hunger Games”). This baseball game had players and players can be actors. I saw the pitcher as trying to sell something, i.e. trying to sell this global order via these “hits” with the baseball bat which then sent the global order into play. Suppose with me a moment that the “hits” are not literal bombs and deaths, though they could be, but well crafted-out and staged “strikes” with the baseball bat for a much greater prize in mind. In other words, each time we have a massive shooting or bombing, and there appears to be many lately, we get the rhetoric of the need for greater security, gun-control, forced mental evaluations, etc. In other words, this global order is building a case, it appears, for the takeover of America. So, in this scenario, the “hits” which help “sell” and hurl the global order in motion are these fake bombings and mass killings (Sandy Hook as an example).

See: [URL="http://anothervoicerev184.blogspot.com/2013/04/boston-bombing-real-or-staged-decide.html"]http://anothervoicerev184.blogspot.com/2013/04/boston-bombing-real-or-staged-decide.html[/URL]

Warning: Strong profanity in video posted on the "Another Voice" link. You can get the idea without watching the video.

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,352,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Sometimes my mind works in slow motion and things have to gel in my mind awhile before they finally begin to make sense, i.e. sometimes I can hear something or see something but it may take a day or two for it to hit home what I actually just saw or heard. Anyone else like that? I would not be a good first responder in a crisis. :)

Anyway, with that said, what is striking me about this is that what I saw with the baseball players on the field and what appeared to be an explosion, and what I saw with the man in the boat on a high speed chase, and what I saw with the woman who was "high up" in the hospital who appeared to be decapitated but then her head was still there, is that each of these incidents kept repeating themselves (like a replay) over and over again. I saw an explosion around the pitcher's leg but it was after his leg was raised, I believe, or they were simultaneous, and I saw what appeared to be a decapitation of the woman, etc. but in all these cases everything went back to normal and then it was repeated.

Do you get where I am going here? If these were hired actors, as some have suggested, perhaps they have done this more than once, i.e. they have played these roles multiple times. Someone showed me a picture of the 3 "Craft agents" running after the bombs went off in Boston and then they compared it to a picture of 3 police officers questioned or interviewed following the Sandy Hook shootings. I can't tell if they are the same 3 men but they could be. Yet I guess the point of all this is to show that this "stump", i.e. this reprise of the Babylonian empire (the baseball) has hired professionals to do their dirty work for them, and these may be trained actors and actresses, and so their legs get blown off over and over again or their heads get decapitated over and over again but their legs and heads are still there or their legs were never there to begin with, i.e. they use amputees as actors.

This calls for much discernment and prayer. We don't want to fall prey to deception on any end of the spectrum of this. We have to stop believing everything we see and hear, thinking what we are seeing is real when it may not be real, and we have to test everything and ask God to reveal to us what is true and what is false.

Upvote 0

Glorify

Jan 22, 2013
Ohio
✟8,378.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Sue.... I just keep thinking of this scripture that I think we should all remember.

John 8:44
The Message (MSG)
42-47 “If God were your father,” said Jesus, “you would love me, for I came from God and arrived here. I didn’t come on my own. He sent me. Why can’t you understand one word I say? Here’s why: You can’t handle it. You’re from your father, the Devil, and all you want to do is please him. He was a killer from the very start. He couldn’t stand the truth because there wasn’t a shred of truth in him. When the Liar speaks, he makes it up out of his lying nature and fills the world with lies. I arrive on the scene, tell you the plain truth, and you refuse to have a thing to do with me. Can any one of you convict me of a single misleading word, a single sinful act? But if I’m telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Anyone on God’s side listens to God’s words. This is why you’re not listening—because you’re not on God’s side.”

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,352,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sue.... I just keep thinking of this scripture that I think we should all remember.

John 8:44
The Message (MSG)
42-47 “If God were your father,” said Jesus, “you would love me, for I came from God and arrived here. I didn’t come on my own. He sent me. Why can’t you understand one word I say? Here’s why: You can’t handle it. You’re from your father, the Devil, and all you want to do is please him. He was a killer from the very start. He couldn’t stand the truth because there wasn’t a shred of truth in him. When the Liar speaks, he makes it up out of his lying nature and fills the world with lies. I arrive on the scene, tell you the plain truth, and you refuse to have a thing to do with me. Can any one of you convict me of a single misleading word, a single sinful act? But if I’m telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Anyone on God’s side listens to God’s words. This is why you’re not listening—because you’re not on God’s side.”

Wow! That says it, doesn't it? Thank you so much for sharing this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Glorify

Jan 22, 2013
Ohio
✟8,378.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
And this one too:

Psalm 12:6
The Message (MSG)
6-8 God’s words are pure words,
Pure silver words refined seven times
In the fires of his word-kiln,
Pure on earth as well as in heaven.
God, keep us safe from their lies,
From the wicked who stalk us with lies,
From the wicked who collect honors
For their wonderful lies.

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,352,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And this one too:

Psalm 12:6
The Message (MSG)
6-8 God’s words are pure words,
Pure silver words refined seven times
In the fires of his word-kiln,
Pure on earth as well as in heaven.
God, keep us safe from their lies,
From the wicked who stalk us with lies,
From the wicked who collect honors
For their wonderful lies.

Thank you!

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,352,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sue, did you mean you think that you think the Boston bombings were fake (or were you talking spiritually)?

Beloved, I believe that it is a very strong possibility that the bombings were fake and that the whole thing was put on by our government and their paid players (actors), and the reason these things are able to be replayed is because they never really happened but were only acted out, so the players can act it out again in another scenario.

The Lord has been showing me for years that our whole political system in America is one gigantic play act performed by paid actors (the politicians), so they are all literally like puppets on a string that the master marionette string puller moves about as he wishes, i.e. this elitist group of aristocracy is pulling the strings. And, our government is really a façade.

For years he has also been showing me that the news is not real... well, maybe some of it is, but the real and the fake are so closely blended together that it is hard to know one from another. You see, TV gives news people and the government the same abilities as Hollywood to put on plays, movies and TV shows for the entertainment of the masses and to keep them distracted so they don't know what is really going on behind the scenes. I don't know how far back this goes, i.e. I don't know when the first fake news was presented and bought by the American public.

There is just as much "evidence," that I have been able to ascertain so far, that this bombing in Boston was fake as there is that it was real. I've been asking around the internet to find out if anyone knows anyone from this town or if they had spoken to anyone in this town, but so far no one seems to know anything except for what they see on TV. So, how do we know it was real? Do you know anyone personally who was affected by this bomb? If all we have to go by is what we see on TV or read in the news, then that isn't much, because they are controlled most certainly by the government.

Did you ever read or watch the series "Left Behind" by Tim LaHaye? If so, just think Carpathia. Remember that movie where the boy grows up on a TV studio thinking his world was real only to find out that his world was totally fake? Or I think there is a movie (not recommended) where people live in a virtual world but they think it is real until someone drives to the end of it and finds out it isn't real? Perhaps those film makers got their ideas from "reality," i.e. we think the world around us is what it is purported to be and that people are generally honest and that what we see or read in the news is the truth and that America is really a nation blessed by God and Christian and that we are the good guys going throughout the world "saving" people, and then one day you wake up and realize so much of what you thought was real was really fake. Remember that in the last days it will be a time of great deception and fake miracles and signs and wonders, so this is a time like no other in history, I believe, when we need to be on our faces before God asking him to show us what is real and what is fake so that we do not fall prey to the deceptions of the master manipulator and deceiver Satan.

Upvote 0