LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
When the Mueller report is released, when can we expect the political hyperbole to begin?

What? People have been screaming political nonsense pretty hard since around 2008. There was even this one blowhard who kept saying the President wasn't born in the country. I wonder what happened to that guy. I doubt it's going to stop before the report is released or even after it.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,263.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I expect to see every word of the Mueller report--no matter how many subpoenas and court cases it takes. You may believe a president who has verifiably lied more than 10,000 times since taking office. I believe that, with an army of callow enablers, he is attempting to pull the wool over our eyes again.

His track record for honesty is dismal. His track record for transparency is non-existent. Every word--no redactions--nothing less.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Which “Mueller Report”?
There will be fakes released to “poison the well” and discredit the Original, which, if it wasn’t backed-up before Barr got it...might never have a substantial impact upon this President.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
When the Mueller report is released, when can we expect the political hyperbole to begin?
Barr was already in front of congress with stories about law enforcement spying on Trump, so I think events have already overtaken your poll.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0