The reason there is so much suffering and death in this world and the solution

Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Welcome to Traditional Theology and to Christian Forums! (Please make sure to check out the Statement of Purpose of each forum. Each forum has different rules and purposes.)

In regards to your post: I definitely disagree with the bolded section. Jesus is not a created being.

Here are some sources about this from traditional theological sources:

In the beginning was the Word [the Logos-Son], and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1)

Irenaeus (AD. 120-200) said:

"But the Son, eternally co-existing with the Father, from of old, yea, from the beginning, always reveals the Father to Angels, Archangels, Powers, Virtues..." (Against Heresies, Book II, ch. 30, section 9)

St. Clement of Alexandria:

When [John] says, "from the beginning," the elder explained to this effect, that the beginning of generation is not separated from the beginning of the Creator. For when he says, "That which is from the beginning," he touches on the generation without beginning of the Son, who is co-existent with the Father. There was, then, a Word importing an unbeginning eternity, as also the Word itself, that is, the Son of God, who being by equality of substance one with the Father, is eternal and uncreated.(Fragments of Clement of Alexandria: Comments on the First Epistle of John from The Ante-Nicene Fathers, vol. II)

Council of Nicaea I “We believe . . . in our one Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God, the only-begotten born of the Father, that is, of the substance of the Father, God of God, light of light, true God of true God, begotten, not made . . .” (The Creed of Nicaea[A.D. 325]).

Council of Constantinople I “We believe . . . in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, born of the Father before all ages, light of light, true God of true God, begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father” (The Nicene Creed [A.D. 381]) .

Also, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "That is why the most important thing is to love God and Jesus (they are the same as in the Trinity)"

I have edited my text considerably where it was wrong, with the help of a Pastor friend that is well versed in theology I now have a Biblically correct paper...Russ Campbell

Upvote 0

AnticipateHisComing

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
✟103,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After talking to my pastor and editing the text I wrote in my article I have edited and re-posted my new article as the first message. Have a look at it. Also last night I had a powerful dream. I was walking up to a spot in a rocky terrain. I asked someone what the year was , and they said almost 0 AD. I walked up to an area on a hill where there were three crosses, I walked up to the middle one and saw Jesus on it , almost dead, He was smiling at me. I touched Him and I felt all of His life energy transfer into me, then He died. I told a close Christian friend about my dream and all he said was that it was confirmation that I was saved, nothing more, he also said that it was significant that Jesus was smiling. There was more to the dream but I willl leave it till later once it has been inerpreted correctly. Russ Campbell
Add these three verses to my post 18 and see that it was God's plan to use suffering before creation.

Revelation 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

1 Peter 1:20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Acts 2:23 This man was handed over to you by God’s deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross.

As for dreams be very careful, not all are from God. And, if God wants any to be a messenger of his word, then one needs to study God's word before such, starting with reading the entire text of the Bible.

Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I want to post this, and I think that it is basically correct, it come from my understanding of what is going on in this world of man, and is very accurate. The solutions that I quote are also correct. Russ Campbell

I want to talk about all of the things that are going on in this world of man, from Governments, to Armies, to Slaughter and Abuse of Innocent Children all over the world, to Islam phobia, to outright hatred of our fellow man. We thing that there are many causes to these things, but guess what, they are ALL effects, not causes. In simple term these are the effects: the root cause is the downfall of man and Satan being allowed to enter the world by God by man’s choice in the Garden of Eden.

I also want to talk about who is in control of man’s world, not by omnipresence like God, which Satan does not have, but by sheer numbers. I quote Jesus: (in my own words, Narrow is the way to the Kingdom of Heaven, but broad is the way to destruction, Jesus knew what the world would be like in the end times, and we are in them now. Think about it, maybe 5 % of this fallen world are Christians the other 95 % are from man’s world, which is controlled by Satan, not by being bigger than God (he is NOT), but Satan does have sheer numbers of non-believers, of other religions, Satan is an expert at religion, and how to divide them, and he is in control of the world’s religions, including partial control of some of man’s Christianity. Not all of Christianity is from God or Jesus. Let’s take for example the Mormons, the Jehovah’s Witnesses and if I may be so bold Islam. Think about this, who is responsible for Christian division, Christian squabbling, and any problem in Christianity, certainly not God. Think about this too… there are only 3 forces in this world when you come down to it, Good, Evil, and man’s free choice. Satan knew this and by sheer numbers he can divide mankind, and yes he can divide Christianity because #one , he is an expert in religion, number two we are a minority when you think about the whole picture, and we are vulnerable as mankind. God knew this too, and that is why Jesus Christ was born into this world to become a sacrificial lamb so that God’s chosen will not go to Hell but reign with God forever. Satan knows this too and by sheer numbers he is dividing the world, and blinding 95 percent of the world as we know it so that he will take them with him to the Lake of Fire. That is why it is so important as in Matthew 22 verses 37-40: Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with thy entire mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, thy shall love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets, and these are the word of Jesus. Jesus set an example for us; He wants us to do the same.

What can we do about it you ask: if 95 % of the world as we know it are against us then we need to first love God with all thy heart and with all thy soul and all thy mind, then love thy neighbors as thyself. Remember that 95 % of this world is lost, and that is a low estimate. Only God’s chosen will enter the Kingdom Of God. Who are God’s chosen: You ask? Simple: All of those who are true followers of Jesus Christ and have repented of their sins, and believe that Jesus is their Saviour. In Romans 8: 35-39 it is written: “Who shall ever separate us from Christ’s love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword? Even as it is written, For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long; we are regarded and counted as sheep for the slaughter. Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loves us. For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which be in Jesus Christ our Lord”. If we confess with our mouths and heart that Jesus dies on the cross and rose again and turn away (confess) our sins, and believe in Him, then we are saved. This is not rocket science, it is true fact.

This I am saying to all Christians and to all mankind to give us Hope, Hope is a very powerful thing and only second to love and is so powerful, like love, that it can overcome that 95 % that are against us. If you are one of those who have received this and do not listen, then do not put the blame on the fact that you have not heard when you stand in front of God’s Judgement. But remember all of these words when you are cast into the lake of fire. You have been warned.

Let’s get back to a possible solution: as in Matthew 22 37, 40, the second part: Love your neighbour as yourself but Jesus said to extend it to your enemies: (but not their sins) in my own words: by doing so you heap coals on their heads.

It is said by many Christians to not give Satan power with word, but I think this is very wrong, he wants us to do just that. Let’s give credit where credit is due, and Praise where Praise is due, Satan is the father of Lies, he is a killer, he is a deceiver and a blinder of men, all because of man having a free choice. Satan knows that and would like nothing better to do than to blind us of the fact that he is behind all diseases, all wars, all divisions in churches, including the Christian church, and yes make use forget that he exists. Yes Satan has even infiltrated the Christian church. But how do we overcome such overwhelming odds? (I am putting it in man’s terms). Simple: by loving God through Praise, Prayer, Worship, Corporate Prayer, Corporate Worship and by reading His word OUTLOAD (Satan hates to hear those words, if we read them to ourselves he can twist them around so subtly that we don’t notice it), and by filling ourselves and our churches so full of love for Jesus Christ that there is no room for Satan. How do we do this we ask? Again: simple, prayer, worship (both personal and corporate), By reading His word and by simply loving Jesus so much and so strong that Satan CANNOT exist in us, if we do this he will flee and look for someone else that he can effect easier.

That is why it is so important to attend a Godly church like one of the churches I go to, or other Godly churches that have a 5 fold ministry. (The Holy Spirit, A Godly Evangelist, a Godly Spirit Filled Head Pastor, A Godly Music Ministry and a Holy Spirit lead Prayer team). One of the churches I go to has all this, and someday I can foresee all of its chairs being filled. But first of all we all have to stop being judges that is God’s job, not ours; I learned this the hard way.

To get around all of this we have to pray for each other, love on each other, and above all pray against principalities and powers of this wicked world and to not judge one another and to forgive one another. One of the things that I will claim here, is that along time ago, (2 months so not that long ago) I asked Jesus in prayer for the Wisdom of the Holy Spirit, and I do believe that He has given me this, but I am only human and I misinterprete things as I am learning a whole new way to hear Him and lots of times I misinterpret what He has to say, so I ask you as a Body of Christ to pray for me that I will get used to this supernatural thing that I have been given and give me the ability to interprete it properly, maybe I have bitten off more than I can chew if you know what I mean. But with help from other Pastors I get things correct, and I want your input , not criticism unless it is constructive. Amen

Written by Russ Campbell

Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I want to post this, and I think that it is basically correct, it come from my understanding of what is going on in this world of man, and is very accurate. The solutions that I quote are also correct. Russ Campbell

I want to talk about all of the things that are going on in this world of man, from Governments, to Armies, to Slaughter and Abuse of Innocent Children all over the world, to Islam phobia, to outright hatred of our fellow man. We thing that there are many causes to these things, but guess what, they are ALL effects, not causes. In simple term these are the effects: the root cause is the downfall of man and Satan being allowed to enter the world by God by man’s choice in the Garden of Eden.

I also want to talk about who is in control of man’s world, not by omnipresence like God, which Satan does not have, but by sheer numbers. I quote Jesus: (in my own words, Narrow is the way to the Kingdom of Heaven, but broad is the way to destruction, Jesus knew what the world would be like in the end times, and we are in them now. Think about it, maybe 5 % of this fallen world are Christians the other 95 % are from man’s world, which is controlled by Satan, not by being bigger than God (he is NOT), but Satan does have sheer numbers of non-believers, of other religions, Satan is an expert at religion, and how to divide them, and he is in control of the world’s religions, including partial control of some of man’s Christianity. Not all of Christianity is from God or Jesus. Let’s take for example the Mormons, the Jehovah’s Witnesses and if I may be so bold Islam. Think about this, who is responsible for Christian division, Christian squabbling, and any problem in Christianity, certainly not God. Think about this too… there are only 3 forces in this world when you come down to it, Good, Evil, and man’s free choice. Satan knew this and by sheer numbers he can divide mankind, and yes he can divide Christianity because #one , he is an expert in religion, number two we are a minority when you think about the whole picture, and we are vulnerable as mankind. God knew this too, and that is why Jesus Christ was born into this world to become a sacrificial lamb so that God’s chosen will not go to Hell but reign with God forever. Satan knows this too and by sheer numbers he is dividing the world, and blinding 95 percent of the world as we know it so that he will take them with him to the Lake of Fire. That is why it is so important as in Matthew 22 verses 37-40: Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with thy entire mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, thy shall love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets, and these are the word of Jesus. Jesus set an example for us; He wants us to do the same.

What can we do about it you ask: if 95 % of the world as we know it are against us then we need to first love God with all thy heart and with all thy soul and all thy mind, then love thy neighbors as thyself. Remember that 95 % of this world is lost, and that is a low estimate. Only God’s chosen will enter the Kingdom Of God. Who are God’s chosen: You ask? Simple: All of those who are true followers of Jesus Christ and have repented of their sins, and believe that Jesus is their Saviour. In Romans 8: 35-39 it is written: “Who shall ever separate us from Christ’s love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword? Even as it is written, For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long; we are regarded and counted as sheep for the slaughter. Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loves us. For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which be in Jesus Christ our Lord”. If we confess with our mouths and heart that Jesus dies on the cross and rose again and turn away (confess) our sins, and believe in Him, then we are saved. This is not rocket science, it is true fact.

This I am saying to all Christians and to all mankind to give us Hope, Hope is a very powerful thing and only second to love and is so powerful, like love, that it can overcome that 95 % that are against us. If you are one of those who have received this and do not listen, then do not put the blame on the fact that you have not heard when you stand in front of God’s Judgement. But remember all of these words when you are cast into the lake of fire. You have been warned.

Let’s get back to a possible solution: as in Matthew 22 37, 40, the second part: Love your neighbour as yourself but Jesus said to extend it to your enemies: (but not their sins) in my own words: by doing so you heap coals on their heads.

It is said by many Christians to not give Satan power with word, but I think this is very wrong, he wants us to do just that. Let’s give credit where credit is due, and Praise where Praise is due, Satan is the father of Lies, he is a killer, he is a deceiver and a blinder of men, all because of man having a free choice. Satan knows that and would like nothing better to do than to blind us of the fact that he is behind all diseases, all wars, all divisions in churches, including the Christian church, and yes make use forget that he exists. Yes Satan has even infiltrated the Christian church. But how do we overcome such overwhelming odds? (I am putting it in man’s terms). Simple: by loving God through Praise, Prayer, Worship, Corporate Prayer, Corporate Worship and by reading His word OUTLOAD (Satan hates to hear those words, if we read them to ourselves he can twist them around so subtly that we don’t notice it), and by filling ourselves and our churches so full of love for Jesus Christ that there is no room for Satan. How do we do this we ask? Again: simple, prayer, worship (both personal and corporate), By reading His word and by simply loving Jesus so much and so strong that Satan CANNOT exist in us, if we do this he will flee and look for someone else that he can effect easier.

That is why it is so important to attend a Godly church like one of the churches I go to, or other Godly churches that have a 5 fold ministry. (The Holy Spirit, A Godly Evangelist, a Godly Spirit Filled Head Pastor, A Godly Music Ministry and a Holy Spirit lead Prayer team). One of the churches I go to has all this, and someday I can foresee all of its chairs being filled. But first of all we all have to stop being judges that is God’s job, not ours; I learned this the hard way.

To get around all of this we have to pray for each other, love on each other, and above all pray against principalities and powers of this wicked world and to not judge one another and to forgive one another. One of the things that I will claim here, is that along time ago, (2 months so not that long ago) I asked Jesus in prayer for the Wisdom of the Holy Spirit, and I do believe that He has given me this, but I am only human and I misinterprete things as I am learning a whole new way to hear Him and lots of times I misinterpret what He has to say, so I ask you as a Body of Christ to pray for me that I will get used to this supernatural thing that I have been given and give me the ability to interprete it properly, maybe I have bitten off more than I can chew if you know what I mean. But with help from other Pastors I get things correct, and I want your input , not criticism unless it is constructive. Amen

Written by Russ Campbell

Upvote 0