Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is Israel going to still be in Babylon's/Shinar's land when the vials start?.........................................all gods people is called to come out of either the city of babylon or her fornications.....the call is to leave the city and cast off her religion which is yet to be revealed....though some think they know what it is.....truth is....... the mystery has yet to be seen in full

Rev. 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her my people...that ye receive not of her plagues.
/Do you see this as when the trib is over, so Israel is to flee Babylon?.......................................2 things happen to the religion of babylon and babylon the city itself.....one.. the religion (and its worshipers) are destroyed by antichrist armies....and two.. the actual city of babylon is destroyed by God......one event takes place before the other.....the first event happens at the revealing of antichrist....so in the beginning of his rise....at the 1st seal......the second event happens at the 7th vial when all the cities of antichrist kingdom is destroyed.....

the last rapture to take place is when the two witnesses are resurrected......when this happens i believe it will end the tribulation.....if the two witnesses are resurrected here....then anyone who was killed at this time will also be resurrected so that all tribulation saint may be in heaven to eat the marriage supper of the lamb.....for next event is the return of Jesus

I agree that in the 6th seal is when the wrath of God is found. So doesn't the wrath of God -which starts in the 7th trumpet time also belong there?
What good would do those of Rev 7 to get a seal, if the terrible things of the 6th seal had already brought God's wrath starting? Hurt not the earth, sea, trees - till? So what?...............................the signs in the sky reveal that the wrath is coming......people who understand the scripture will know that God is about to pour out his wrath....so they hide.......but then 144,000 are sealed and protected......then the trumpets begin and hurt the trees grass and so on with the sounding of each trumpet in order

The 6th seal brought every mountain and island moved out of their places. But what if the new vision that starts in Rev. 7:1 takes John back in time - back before the 6th seal, or even the fourth seal was opened?....i dont agree

I agree that each trumpet is given to us in its proper order, and so are the seven vials full of God's wrath. I have a problem as to the trumpets are earth, sea, and trees plagues, and those are found with the four angels in Rev. 7. They were given to the four angels by the "we" angels that ascended from the east.
Do you agree that there are two sets of angels with their own jobs to get done in Rev. 7's first vision?...............no ....the first 4 angels that hold back the winds job is to seal the 144000 first....then blow their trumpets....the command to hurt not the earth or trees suggest that they are part of the 7 who will blow after they seal the 144000

The Seventh Vial..... (not the beginning of wrath but the end of God wrath)
Revelation 16:17-21:
16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done........... (Gods wrath is done)............yes

Peace to you also.
.....:)

Upvote 0

Lysimachus

Vindicating our Historic Biblical Foundations
Dec 21, 2010
✟9,605.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Jesus will only have one time when He comes and some of the dead people can rise and gain eternal life. This is when He comes for Rev. 14 to reap the earth. This is the same time of the 6th seal and Rev. 19 when the wife puts on righteousness.

The Second Coming does not transpire during the 6th seal. The 7th Seal is the Second Coming.

Notice:

Revelation 6:
"(12) And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; (13) And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind."

The above is the "6th seal", the next 4 verses are a "parenthesis":

"6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? "

It is fast-forwarding to the Second Coming, but it is not describing what transpires during the 6th seal. These are the "after-effects" of the 6th seal, which actually and technically transpire during the 7th seal when there is "silence in heaven for about the space of a half hour".

Rev. 16's coming warning is to those who were left after the trib time, as they must keep their garments.
The church was given new clothes back when the 7th trumpet sounded.
Then -death as to victory was over.
There is only a time of the dead rising to non-victory left.
Those left for the vials must remain alive or they will be lost forever.

The 7th trumpet sounds at the Second Advent. It is the same as the Last Trump. There is no distinction between Israel and the Church in the New Testament. The Church is Israel and Israel is the Church.

The vials fall upon all the wicked inhabitants, while the saints are protected. After the 7 vials have poured out upon the inhabitants of the earth, Christ comes to reap the harvest.

Once again, Revelation is not written in chronological order. Dispensational Futurism (which is Jesuit inspired eschatology) literalizes Revelation and fails to understand its symbols. They fail time and time again in consistent hermeneutical applications.

Chpater 18 started a new vision, and this is about regular Babylon. The angel that would show John mystery, Babylon is not speaking to him in this chapter.

Different angle, different perspective, different symbols to portray spiritual application. Not that it is a different event at a different point of time. Babylon here represents all the fallen kingdoms of the earth headed by the false Papal System. Babylon represents world-wide spiritual apostasy. Too much technicality that disrupts from the message of Revelation.

The church will be raptured out - she gets salvation, but the wicked get the wrath of God.

The Church, the embodiment of all of God's people, from Adam to the last righteous man, gets raptured out of the earth at the Second Advent. Jesus does not touch the earth until the third coming at the end of the millennium. All these events overlap one another. The wicked, about the same time, receive "sudden destruction" and shall "not escape"--the wrath of God that is. Always remember that the wrath of God simply mean's God's judgments of wrath on the wicked. It does not mean the tribulation where we are persecuted by the Beast power. While God's vials are pouring down on the wicked, God's people will be spared, just like the Hebrews were IN Egypt when the 10 plagues were falling on Egypt all around them, but did not fall on them. This is a type of God's Church. This typological chronology gives us a chronological sequence of how God's Church will be delivered in the last day.

Israel will flee from Babylon back to Israel.

Not sure what this means. God's people, His Church, will come out of Babylon. That is, apostate Churches. Babylon is a symbol of fallen Christianity. A false Christianity headed by a false Christ. A woman in Bible prophecy is a symbol of a Church. The woman standing on the moon represents Gods Church throughout the Old Testament, Israel, the Church in the Wilderness, which gives birth, and the offspring which is the Church of the New Testament.

There are no divisions here between Jew and Greek. All are one in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

cottom

Dec 16, 2006
Indiana
Visit site
✟15,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As you read Revelation please note that after Revelation 4:1, where Jesus says "Come up here, I have something so show you" the CHURCH is not found again in the Bible.

As far as pre-mid-post rapture as yourself what you would think of a man who beat up his bride the night before the wedding?

After what I believe to be a pretribulation rapture, I really don't care what happens on earth, because I'm not going to be there.

Chaplain Van :preach:

Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
As you read Revelation please note that after Revelation 4:1, where Jesus says "Come up here, I have something so show you" the CHURCH is not found again in the Bible.

Except continuously throughout the rest of the Revelation and right up until the end where the Church is shown as a New Jerusalem.

The claim that the Church isn't found in the Revelation is an untenable position based on loose and flimsy presupposition.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lysimachus

Vindicating our Historic Biblical Foundations
Dec 21, 2010
✟9,605.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private

As far as pre-mid-post rapture as yourself what you would think of a man who beat up his bride the night before the wedding?

After what I believe to be a pretribulation rapture, I really don't care what happens on earth, because I'm not going to be there.

1. Revelation 4:1 has nothing to do with the rapture. Come up hither is referring to John coming up in vision. John went up to heaven in vision to see the things that must transpire hereafter.

2. The argument that God beats up his bride is an erroneous one. Somewhere between 50 and 100 million Christians have been persecuted throughout the Dark Ages. They were brutally tortured, killed, and martyred. The Church suffered this persecution for 1260 long years from 538 A.D. to 1798 A.D. during Papal Supremacy. This was the first phase of the Great Tribulation, and the second phase will transpire one more time just before Jesus comes back when the deadly wound that was inflicted on the Papacy by the State will heal up and Church and State will be reunited.

So why on earth would God's last-day Church get to go scott-free from the tribulation if God's Church had to suffer through it intensely for 1260 long years during Papal Supremacy?

I do not find much common sense in this argument. God does not beat up His bride. It is Satan attacking them, and God will deliver them out of tribulation, but it does not mean they will not go through it. We will be on the earth during the tribulation, but just like God protected the Israelites in Egypt when the 10 plagues were falling, so God will protect His Church during the final crises on earth---and this will be a great witness and will glorify God -- as the wicked behold the righteous amidst all the tumult, that God CAN protect them even amidst all the commotion. This will be a sign to the wicked that God is with His saints!!!

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
you sir, are incorrect, as there are MULTIPLE proofs of the church here after 4:1...
I would be glad to walk you through them,
but you must be willing to accept the truth when you learn of it.

evindently someone(s) has deceived you.

who does that? not God.
the trib is not the wrath of God, it is Satan's wrath...see Rev12
the wrath of God follows the trib.

but as for what God will ALLOW for His greater plan, did'nt He allow Jesus to be KILLED,
or allow many of His believers to become martyrs through out the centuries?

so sad.
by thinking you are not going to be here in that time,
you will not recognize the signs that herold that time.
you'll be knee deep in the trib and not even know it.

Except continuously throughout the rest of the Revelation and right up until the end where the Church is shown as a New Jerusalem.
;)

The claim that the Church isn't found in the Revelation is an untenable position based on loose and flimsy presupposition.

-CryptoLutheran
outright error/lies.
proof....
Rev1 God Himself defines the 7 candlesticks as the 7 churches.
Rev2-3 God individualy defines the 7 churches/candlesticks.
Jesus does not admonish 2 of the 7 churches
and those 2 also share the same doctrine, which the others lack.

the word candlesticks is used only one other time in Rev,
and it is in Rev11, at a time when we can be sure
that the beast is here for the 42 months.

it cannot be pre trib....
as the church is mentioned as the 2 candlesticks part of the two witnesses.

where else?
Rev12:12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
pretty obvious that this is the church.
and here....
Rev13:5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Upvote 0