The Quest for Chrystal City (open)

KalithAlur

Sep 23, 2006
Visit site
✟16,099.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The year is 2007,

A legend had been circulated, a widespread rumor, concerning the existence of secret knowledge of Jesus Christ suppressed by the early Roman Catholic Empire to prevent widespread governmental collapse.

Secret texts concerning the teachings of Christ hidden by a secret society of saints known as the Brotherhood of the Heart of the Cross.

This divine wisdom was being freely shared in a free place, Or so whispered the rumors.

The texts were hidden away in the depths of an elusive temple, the Temple of the Heart, concealed within the safety of a floating city - a wild, sometimes terrible, place.

Perhaps a lunatic, perhaps an enlightened seeker,
perhaps a villian,

A man in Richmond, Va quit his job, logged onto his computer, and sent out the calling

To various Classifieds,

To internet message boards,

To
as many people he could reach, he sent this message:

Dear Seekers,

I feel I am close to uncovering that wisdom of Jesus Christ kept secret by malicious, paranoid societies to keep mankind within the grip of the State.

I cannot reveal my sources.

This is a treasure hunt. The treasure is more valuable than any human trinket, for the treasure is the gold of the City of God.

I am calling upon all interested adventurous spirits to contact me via the email at the bottom of this page, so that we may sail together to our goal.

It is the heart of Jesus Christ Himself we seek, and I believe I have found the whereabouts of this most valuable of Heavenly Objects!

-Terrance Gudwil

(respond as if responding to an email, by replying within this thread)

Gammer62

Mar 3, 2004
in that one building in that one town in that one
✟8,075.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Terrance Gudwill-

My name is Jason and I am a Treasure Hunter. I've been doing it for many years and have become very successful. Your story about the Heart of Jesus concerns me as I am a man deeply involved within the Church. Objects of God have been what I've searched for, for all these years. I hope that you will accept me to come along with you on this search.
-A Loving Brother-
Jason

Upvote 0

truthworship

First-Strike Recon Scout in the RPG Republic
Jul 6, 2005
Ada, OK
✟9,770.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Tristen drove his bike down the streets of New York, weaving through slower traffic as he headed home. It ha been a boring night at his security job at MetraTech until he had recieved that cryptic message from person that he didn't even know. It had come over his cell phone in the form of an email. How in the world did he get my email address? Tristen thought as he pulled into the drive of his home and into the garage. He killed the engine as the automatice door closed.

Walking into the house, he lifted his goggles and looked around the house. Nothing had been moved or taken. He didn't know why but his time on the streets had definately left thier impression on him in the form of paranoia and sharp senses...among other traits.

Tristen grabbed an banana from the fruit bowl and set down at a small desk where his laptop was set up. He signed in and checked his email, noticing that the email was still there. It was cryptic indeed, but if it was real it would mean that the world would be changing very soon. His finger hovered over the touch screen REPLY button on the screen. And if it was real that meant that Tristen knew exaclty what he had to do.

He pressed the screen and began typing...

Terrance Gudwill,
I am very interested in what you have found. If this is real, you can count me in. I'm not much of an adventurer, or archeologist, but I figure that you'll need protection from those of a less savory nature who will come looking for what you have found. I would be happy to lend my...unorthodox style of help...if needed.

Fellow sojourner,

~Tristen Prince~

Tristen, pressed the send button on the screen realizing that his life was about to change forever.

Upvote 0

KalithAlur

Sep 23, 2006
Visit site
✟16,099.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Terrance's Reply:

It appears there will be three of us altogether.

Pack your bags and meet me at the Quality Inn and Suites,

201 East Cary Street
Richmond, VA 23219

on December the 25th, 3pm sharp.

I do not have your addresses, so if you need further details, reply to this email or call me @ 1-804-555-4555

I will pay for your rooms but I am not a rich man. I am staking everything I own on this adventure, as I am utterly convinced of the reliability of my sources. If you are motivated in material wealth, I can only promise that a successful completion of this expedition eliminates the need for any of us to work another day just to earn a dollar.

I realize it is difficult, perhaps unreasonable, to trust a complete stranger concerning wild rumors. Simply for talking to me in person I will reward you each with $500, no further strings attached.

We will each check ourselves into our rooms, and then discuss this matter further over a brunch at a nearby hotel.

Jesus said, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." I do hereby sincerely pray that we unlock the mysteries we pursue.

- Terrance Gudwil

Upvote 0

WhiteLily

Angel of Music
Apr 14, 2004
Ahh...umm... wait, where am I?
✟13,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maysen Gold swept her hair impatiently from her face as she hurried inside her small apartment. It had been a long day and all Maysen wanted to do was check her email and go to bed, but one email stopped her. It was a letter calling for adventurers. Maysen smiled and sat back, perfect. This would get her out of this hole she lived in. She typed furiously her reply;

Terrance-

If this is still open I would like to join you on this venture.

-Maysen Gold

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KalithAlur

Sep 23, 2006
Visit site
✟16,099.00
Faith
Non-Denom
3 PM, December 25th.

Terrance had already checked himself into his room. He was standing just outside the entrance to the Quality Inn, waiting for guests to arrive. A faint smile played upon his thin lips.

He had short straight crimson hair combed to a part in the middle. He was dressed in a black business suit, with a white shirt showing beneath. No tie. His eyes were concealed beneath a simple pair of black glasses.

His suit was a little loose but he did not appear to be athletic. A skinny man who perhaps did little work with his hands, 5' 8" tall. Pale skin.

His arms hanging in front of him, his left hand clasped his right wrist.

(ooc: I would have posted Christmas Day but I figured everybody, like me, was busy with friends and family, having a good time. happy holidays everybody!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums