The prophecy found within Yom Kippur

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
There is no more need to intercede, those that would repent have and those that would not repent did not even when the plaques fell. So what is God’s plan for His people..."to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy” [1] Perfecting The Messiah in you "...perfecting holiness in the fear of God." [2] "...that he might fill all things......for the perfecting of the saints..." [3]

"Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Yeshua, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith towards God" [4] so "let us go on unto perfection" while there is still an intercessor.

The Day of Atonement is the experience that is needed for the perfection of the saints. Just like the Pentecost experience is necessary, baptism experience is necessary, and a true repentance experience with Yeshua, they all are leading you through your sins and onto maturity as only Yeshua can know them, their root, branches and fruit.

All the Fall Feasts play a greater role in understanding the hows and whys of Revelation than what is explained here. It shows you that the reality of what is shortly to come to pass. It will also show you where you are to be spiritual in order to receive the blessings of the ceremonial fall feasts.[5]

[1] Jude 24

[2] 2 Cor 7:1
[3] Eph 4:10-12
[4] Heb 6:1
[5] 2 Chronicles 19:8; Acts 3:19-21

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The 10 days are called Teshuvah which are between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur and they represent the Tribulation on the Earth that will purge the Earth of evil. The root word is the Hebrew "shoov" which means to return. It combines both aspects of forgiveness: turning from evil and turning toward good.

The Jews make restitution during this period with those they have offended. Ridding oneself of guilt is a goal of Teshuvah. Repentance from sin or transgressions committed, where to your fellowman or God, they are all considered against God. To receive forgiveness from offenses committed against fellow man, compensation must be made and a plea for forgiveness.[1]

If you count only the days from the close of Rosh Hashanah (a two-day feast) until the beginning of Yom Kippur, they total seven. This is called the "Time of Jacob’s Trouble," and the "Days of Awe," and will be a time such has never been seen on the earth. REMEMBER, the shofar is blown everyday during the time of Teshuvah.

[1] Acts 3:19

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
As you can see from the verses provided, that is what all of creation is waiting for, perfect in Yeshua is possible, and with God all things are possible. Now let’s go back to the temple to see what else the Lord will on the Day of Atonement. “And he shall take the two goats, and present them before the LORD at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.”[1] There were two scapegoats brought before the temple.

And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the LORD, and the other lot for the scapegoat. And Aaron shall bring the goat upon which the LORD's lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering. But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the LORD, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness.[2]

One was for the cleansing of the temple of all the dealings with sin, once and for all, which is what Yeshua is going to finally accomplish. When this sacrificial goat was appointed, the high priest pronounced, "For God" and the throngs of worshipers would fall on their faces and call out, “Blessed be the Name; the glory of His kingdom is forever and ever.” Then the goat was slain. From there the goat of God is no longer before the congregation, and what they are left to see before the temple is the other goat.

When the atonement is accomplished in the sanctuary, the congregation will see the priest come out. First the high priest symbolically placed the sins of the nation on the head of the live goat. He did this by laying both of his hands on the goat’s head while confessing the sins of the people that had been in symbolically placed there by the blood of the lambs sacrificed over the year. Then, with the sins taken out of the temple they were placed on the head of the scapegoat, the high priest sent the Azazel (scapegoat) off into the wilderness. It was a dramatic picture of God’s willingness to separate His people from their sins forever.[3]

[1] Lev 16:7

[2] Lev 16:8
[3] Lev 16:11

Upvote 0

chunkofcoal

Messianic Christian
Sep 30, 2004
✟83,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just like it is in the services, when two identical goats are brought before the congregation, and one is chosen for the scapegoat, so also will you chose to sacrifice the one who is chosen for God and lay the sins of the whole world on the Satan. [1] In making atonement for himself, the High Priest symbolic was representing Yeshua who is our High Priest who will purge us of all our sins.[2] That particular verse in Isaiah 22:14 talks about those dead before the purging occurs in the Great Day of Atonement. [3] Purging obviously occurs for both inside and outside the believer’s community; it will have the desired effect among the community of believers while it does not work on others.[4]

This will be the time when the wheat and the chaff will be separated by God forever.[5] Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.[6] This work is His, for by Himself he will purge our sins, by the work of the Holy Spirit, and they shall be cleansed out of our nature, out of our hearts, and out of our lives.[7] How much more shall the blood of Yeshua, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself which spot to God, purge you from dead works to serve the living God? Wouldn’t you like it when you have "...no more conscienceness of sins"[8] because you do not sin anymore. You know that this has yet to occur for you all are still very conscience of our sins and sinfulness and the need for redemption process provided by Yeshua.[9] Then you once have been purged once for all time, you will live as He lives without sin. The day will come when Yeshua will not longer offer salvation and it is because there is no more need.[10] But I must warn you that if you lack this understanding then you are blind.

You might even forget that you were purged of your old sins and fall again back to the old habits. You can not look forward to His second coming with sins on your soul. [11] "For the law having a shadow of good thing to come and not the very image of the things, can never ....make the comers there unto perfect....because that the worshipers once purged should have no more conscience of sins"

The work of the High Priest (Yeshua) is on the perfecting of the saints to sin no more, to be in perfect harmony with the will and word of God. "For by one offering he has perfected for ever them that are sanctified....Now where remission of these is, there is not more offering for sin" [12]So when the Day of Atonement is over in heaven there is no more offering for sin, judgment comes (the plagues), and the end of the world.[13]

[1] Lev 16:5

[2] Ps 51:7; 65:3; 79:9; Proverbs 16:6; Is 1:25; 4:4; 6:7; 22:14
[3] Isaiah 27:9; Ezekiel 43:20
[4] Ezekiel 43:26; Daniel 11:35; Malachi 3:3; Matt 3:12; Luke 3:17; John 15:2
[5] 1 Cor 5:7; 2 Timothy 2:21
[6] Hebrews 1:3
[7] Hebrews 9:14
[8] Heb 10:1-2
[9] Hebrews 9:22
[10] 2 Peter 1:9
[11] Heb 9:26-28
[12] Heb 10:14, 18
[13] Psalm 12:6; 1 Corinthians 1:10
So are you saying that everyone dies in their sins until "The Great Day of Atonement"?

I also question the idea that Satan is the scapegoat. Like gadar perets mentioned in the other Yom Kippur thread: "Yeshua fulfills both goats. The act of laying on of hands (vs.21; also; Lev.1:4; 3:2; 4:4,15,29,33) symbolizes the transference of sins from the guilty party (the children of Israel) to the innocent (azazel). The innocent then becomes the sin-bearer. Yeshua undeniably fulfills the type (Is.53:4,6,11,12). Satan, however, cannot fulfill the type because he is not innocent. It will not satisfy the justice of YHWH to transfer the sins of the guilty to another guilty party. Since lots were used to decide which goat was "for YHWH," it meant that both goats had to be unblemished. The anti-type of an unblemished goat was the sinlessness of Messiah. Can it be said that Satan is sinless and was to be represented by an unblemished goat?"

Satan is the accuser. Rev. 12:10, Zech. 3:1-5

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
So are you saying that everyone dies in their sins until "The Great Day of Atonement"?

I also question the idea that Satan is the scapegoat. Like gadar perets mentioned in the other Yom Kippur thread: "Yeshua fulfills both goats. The act of laying on of hands (vs.21; also; Lev.1:4; 3:2; 4:4,15,29,33) symbolizes the transference of sins from the guilty party (the children of Israel) to the innocent (azazel). The innocent then becomes the sin-bearer. Yeshua undeniably fulfills the type (Is.53:4,6,11,12). Satan, however, cannot fulfill the type because he is not innocent. It will not satisfy the justice of YHWH to transfer the sins of the guilty to another guilty party. Since lots were used to decide which goat was "for YHWH," it meant that both goats had to be unblemished. The anti-type of an unblemished goat was the sinlessness of Messiah. Can it be said that Satan is sinless and was to be represented by an unblemished goat?"

Satan is the accuser. Rev. 12:10, Zech. 3:1-5
It is the promise that by faith, when the resurrection comes, the sins that one dies from are not going to stop you from the resurrection of the just as are all the believers of faith have laid their sins at Yeshua's feet. Yeshua takes care of the details in the heavenly court service, wiping the sins from the Books of Life with His blood.

It has to be understood that what Yeshua did was planned since before the foundation of the world to sacrifice Himself to meet the requirements of the transgression of the Law of God, not to do away with His Law but to remove the sins from off the book of Life, by blotting them out. [1] Yeshua only had to do this once and be offered to you when you repent. Accept Yeshua as your Lord and savior. Ask Him to forgive you of all your sins.

Repent of all the sins that come to your mind, asking God to bring them all to your mind so that you may repent of them, especially those sins you have overlooked and are important in the eyes of God. Pray until every sins that so easy besets you are won in the name of Yeshua and you become an overcomer in all matters. [2] Become an overcomer, claiming all the promises.

Claim the promise that He is able to save you to the uttermost. For by His sacrifice, God can forgive you and you can be reconciled with God, the Father through the blood of Yeshua. He died that you might live. As Yeshua said “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.[3]

[1] Hebrews 9:26

[2] Hebrews 12:1
[3] John 14:6

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
This is the promise; this is your call to come home to Him who is our Creator and Redeemer. Let us bow down and worship as our King and ruler of our lives. [1] This is also the time of the Coronation, when Yeshua will be crowned King of kings, Lord of lords, and it will be given unto Him all nations, people and languages. He will go out and conquer every theology, and everything that is not in truth, freeing His people and that could mean you to come home to Him who is able to redeem them from among men. You will come out of great tribulation both in mind, body, and soul. You can survive the turmoil that the last message brings on earth. You can hear His voice and you can follow Him, for He is your Shepherd.[2] So lay aside every weight or sin that so easily slows or trips you up and embrace His world.

Like the trumpets announced, this event is for the kings and priest of God, whom Yeshua is the chief.[3] Let us go back to the sanctuary as priests and make the sacrifice that is necessary to be one with Yeshua.[4] It is customary to wear white on the Day of Atonement today, which symbolizes purity and calls to mind the promise that our sins shall be made as white as snow.[5] The linen miter is a Holy Crown of the King of Kings. This is a royal battle upon which is fought over the Temple of God.

Satan wants to sit on the Throne of God. He will make the ultimate last final show as Yeshua, an imitation of such majestic proportions that it will deceive everyone and if it were possible, even the very elect. It will be so majestic and wondrous that the whole world will wonder and worship him as if he was the real Yeshua on His Second coming to bring in the New Reign.

[1] Daniel 7:12

[2] Hebrews 12: 1
[3] Revelation 1:6
[4] Lev 16:3
[5] Is. 1:18

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Therefore, the sound of the trumpet on Feast of Trumpets is a remembrance to fear God. As Zephaniah says it will be a day of wrath, darkness, gloom and alarm. [1] Because the Feast of Trumpets is the New Year's Day (that is the anniversary of the completion of creation) it is also towards the end of the heavenly fiscal year. As at the end of our calendar year, New Years Day is the day when the ledgers must be settled. On the Feast of Trumpets, the books of judgment are opened and all the deeds of each person and you are reviewed by the heavenly court for judgment. Ten days later, on Day of Atonement, everyone's name will be written and sealed for final judgment in either the Book of Life or Book of Dead.[2]

This imagery is reflected in Revelation where John sees the ultimate and final Day of Judgment which will be after the one thousand years. [3] On the Day of Judgment, Day of Atonement, the righteous are written in the Book of Life. The wicked are written in the Book of Death. The intervening days between Feast of Trumpets and Day of Atonement are traditionally regarded as prime-time to sway the heavenly court's decision through serious prayer, repentance and acts of charity.[4]

[1] Zephaniah 1:14-16
[2] Revelation 7:1
[3] Revelation 20:15
[4] Revelation 7:14

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I do
Visionary, I hope you know I'm not trying to give you a hard time by asking questions - I am just considering what you have written.
.. and I appreciate the questions, but that means there are gaps that need to be filled. I don't have all the answers, I have an understanding at this point that I am trying to fit together... for I believe prophecies make more sense if they follow the feasts scheme. Just as the spring time feasts were fulfilled with His first coming and in doing so also fulfilled many prophecies, so also in the same manner will the fall feasts be fulfilled.

Last edited:
Reactions: chunkofcoal
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Where does Yeshua sitting down at the right hand of God till His enemies are made His footstool fit into this? Paul wrote that the last enemy to be destroyed is death.
"Sitting down at the right hand of God" to me indicates the role of King. Yeshua, crowned as King, given authorization as King, and fulfilling the role of King is something that I have not fully put together in a time frame sequence. Is there an overlap between His role as our Mediator and High Priest, and the Role as our King?

I believe Yeshua has always been King. I also believe that He laid down that role to become our sacrifice, then our High Priest to mediate on our behalf, and then with all authorize pick up that position again. Did He ever abrogate His position as King? It is like wearing a hat, you can only wear one at a time, but it doesn't mean He doesn't own all the hats.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
According to Matthew 23:39, Yeshua must return, and this won’t happen until the Jews recognize Him as King, Messiah of Israel, saying, “Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!”

In today's political environment, Trump has been declared not their president but different factions within this nation. Yeshua is having the same problem with His own Chosen People. It doesn't change the fact that He is King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and The Holy One of Israel. In Revelation 5, we see an amazing picture of Yeshua even before He returns. In it, He has retained His Jewish identity as He reigns in majesty in Heaven. He is proclaimed “the Lion of the tribe of Judah,” “the Root of David,” and “a Lamb” and all these descriptions are different roles, from family member, to sacrifice to King.\

These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings.
-Revelation 17:14

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
All prophecy activities as King Yeshua, are about His return to claim His Kingdom. Trumpets were also used for Coronation Ceremonies. In the Scriptures, the trumpet is sounded at the coronation of a king. The trumpet announces the newly crowned King and proclaims his ascent to sovereignty. It is well illustrated in the coronation contest for David's throne. [1] So it wouldn’t surprise me that this is when the Yeshua is crowned in Heaven as our King.

Zadok the priest took the horn of oil from the sacred tent and anointed Solomon. Then they sounded the trumpet and all the people shouted, "Long live King Solomon!" Only the King of Kings can take The Book out of the Hand of God. As one of the elders told John the Revelator, the Lion out of the tribe of Judah, and the root of David, has prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.[2] He came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. So I see a mix of the work of a King and the work of the Mediator here.

So the coronation of the King of the Universe, our Lord Yeshua could occur during the Feast of Trumpets or on the Day of Atonement when He is handed all dominions.[3] The last message pure and swift riding and striking the heart with arrows of convictions dead on the mark by the one who has been given the crown.[4]

According to ancient Jewish tradition, the first day of the seventh month is the yearly anniversary of God's completion of creation. As such, it is also the New Year's Day of the Biblical Calendar. This New Year's Day aspect is reflected in the festival's common Hebrew name: Rosh Hashanah. The first day of the seventh month marks and remembers the anniversary of the completion of creation as well as the day that Yeshua becomes King over the new creation in us. Yeshua never denied that He was the King of the Jews or the Universe.[5]

Therefore, the sound of the trumpet on the Feast of Trumpets is a remembrance of the coronation of the King of the Universe, and it symbolizes our acceptance of God as King. As with any Kingdom, the law of the land is pronounced and proclaimed throughout the kingdom and to all the citizens.[6] The day will come when God will reveal His Kingdom and its laws by which all nations on earth will be judged. It will be a hard day for those who have rebelled against God’s Law, but it will be a day of rejoicing for those who have believed in God and in His Kingdom coming.

[1] 1 Kings 1:39

[2] Revelation 5:7
[3] Psalm 47:5; Psalm 98:6
[4] Revelation 6:2
[5] Matthew 27:11; Matthew 27:37; Hebrews 12:2; 2 Peter 1:11
[6] Nehemiah 8:1-3; Nehemiah 8:8; Nehemiah 8:11-12

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chunkofcoal

Messianic Christian
Sep 30, 2004
✟83,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Sitting down at the right hand of God" to me indicates the role of King. Yeshua, crowned as King, given authorization as King, and fulfilling the role of King is something that I have not fully put together in a time frame sequence. Is there an overlap between His role as our Mediator and High Priest, and the Role as our King?

I believe Yeshua has always been King. I also believe that He laid down that role to become our sacrifice, then our High Priest to mediate on our behalf, and then with all authorize pick up that position again. Did He ever abrogate His position as King? It is like wearing a hat, you can only wear one at a time, but it doesn't mean He doesn't own all the hats.
Wouldn't a priest after the order of Melchizedek wear two hats - Priest and King?

And can one put things into a 'time frame sequence'? It's written "Today if ye will hear his voice" - "Today" was "Today" when it was written in the psalm, when the writer of Hebrews brought it up, and isn't also this day also "Today"?

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Wouldn't a priest after the order of Melchizedek wear two hats - Priest and King?

And can one put things into a 'time frame sequence'? It's written "Today if ye will hear his voice" - "Today" was "Today" when it was written in the psalm, when the writer of Hebrews brought it up, and isn't also this day also "Today"?
You are right, Yeshua is after the order of Melchizedek and thus be able to be both King and Priest.

I agree... "Today" has both the "time frame" of future and present.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chunkofcoal

Messianic Christian
Sep 30, 2004
✟83,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
According to Matthew 23:39, Yeshua must return, and this won’t happen until the Jews recognize Him as King, Messiah of Israel, saying, “Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!”

In today's political environment, Trump has been declared not their president but different factions within this nation. Yeshua is having the same problem with His own Chosen People. It doesn't change the fact that He is King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and The Holy One of Israel. In Revelation 5, we see an amazing picture of Yeshua even before He returns. In it, He has retained His Jewish identity as He reigns in majesty in Heaven. He is proclaimed “the Lion of the tribe of Judah,” “the Root of David,” and “a Lamb” and all these descriptions are different roles, from family member, to sacrifice to King.\

These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings.
-Revelation 17:14
I think the recognition is going to happen suddenly.

Upvote 0