✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wouldn't this be considered spam? :scratch:

Spam or Advertising, either one isn't considered a discussion.

JesusMyFriend said:
Hey in the event anyone is intrested the forums at the 666 calculator website have reopened.

Seeing as the only person actively generating threads so far on that forum is the forum administrator, I think it's safe to say no one here is interested.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Some of the people here just amaze me. No wonder time is almost done. If you only knew what know is all about then you would renew and restore rather than fear and strive. But it is as it is and God will have his way, today and forever. God blinded Israel for the salvation of the world. Maybe this forum's blindness will produce something good to. I'm not sure what that might be but God only knows for sure and that I know.

Jesus is my friend and I forgive all of those that belong to him in his correction. The others God knows what he will do.

All this just because no one is interested in your forum?

In Christ,

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hey guess what? I'm not blind. My faith is restored. I just don't want to visit your forum (I visit enough websites as it is) and -- in case you weren't aware -- there's a rule here against posting things like your original post. Thanks for the dose of self-righteous indignation, though. Great way to start off my week. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

INFJ

:)
Sep 13, 2006
✟16,542.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good morning dear brother.... We all are just trying to help you in that we do not want you to break any rules here brother!!!!.... Please take a look at this one rule bout your link to your site:
3.1 No Spamming

A.
You will not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, email address, business, MLM (Multi Level Marketing or pyramid schemes), activity, church, ministry, prophetic services or any other entities or services from which the member will receive any financial or pecuniary gain. This prohibition includes begging or soliciting donations or financial support (charitable or otherwise, for any reason) anywhere on the site including in e-mails, posts, and PMs.
B. You will not make multiple identical or nearly identical posts.
C. You will not post external links for the purpose of promoting traffic to that site. This includes any external URL contained in automatically generated sections of posts such as signatures, avatars, and custom user titles.
D. You will not make posts requesting site blessing points or reputation points.

Brother, if you have a question bout this please contact your nearest Mod! They will explain this further in detail. We know that your heart is in the right place but AGAIN we do not wanna see you in trouble! Peace!

God be with you all! :hug:

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for the dose of self-righteous indignation, though. Great way to start off my week. :thumbsup:
Well said. Don't you just love people who think that if you don't participate on their messege boards then there is something wrong with you spiritually. That kind of arrogance alone makes me want to stay as far away from those forums as possible.

In Christ,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

INFJ

:)
Sep 13, 2006
✟16,542.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
OKay dear brother but again we just do not want you to get into trouble here on CF.... I can imagine that you are just trying to be helpful....HONESTLY I usailly google my info that I may want to look up. AGAIN PLEASE read this...

Good morning dear brother.... We all are just trying to help you in that we do not want you to break any rules here brother!!!!.... Please take a look at this one rule bout your link to your site:

Quote:
3.1 No Spamming

A.
You will not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, email address, business, MLM (Multi Level Marketing or pyramid schemes), activity, church, ministry, prophetic services or any other entities or services from which the member will receive any financial or pecuniary gain. This prohibition includes begging or soliciting donations or financial support (charitable or otherwise, for any reason) anywhere on the site including in e-mails, posts, and PMs.
B. You will not make multiple identical or nearly identical posts.
C. You will not post external links for the purpose of promoting traffic to that site. This includes any external URL contained in automatically generated sections of posts such as signatures, avatars, and custom user titles.
D. You will not make posts requesting site blessing points or reputation points.

Brother, if you have a question bout this please contact your nearest Mod! They will explain this further in detail. We know that your heart is in the right place but AGAIN we do not wanna see you in trouble! Peace!

Again, please know that I am not trying to "attack" you and I dont think that the brothers and sisters here are either PLEASE know that spamming is just not good!

Take care and PEACE be with you!

Upvote 0

Covenant Heart

Principled Iconoclast
Jul 26, 2003
At home
Visit site
✟2,172.00
Faith
Protestant
Politics
US-Others
Well, Not Really!

But I did. I thought that I might get a laugh from that antichrist calculator and I was not disappointed. As soon as the site loaded up, I thought--cool! THAT looks like a scheme I saw back when I was a teen! So I tried it.

I clicked on the values to spell...

K I S S I N G E R

Can anyone guess what I got?

Blessings!
Covenant Heart

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.