The Presence of God

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Prepare yourself. God is real. Really, really Holy and sin will hang off you like snot or as David described it “I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.”

You will feel like the prophets of old did when they encountered God. Holy is not just a term thrown around and stamped on books, doors, buildings, and altars. It is the very Presence of God and it is the only Word that can best describe His very Pure Essence of His Being. The Presence of the Holy Spirit should bring deep convictions of sin and a serious need to repent.

Like Daniel 9:18 we are going to find "My comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength." Saints are repentant sinners. Even Job said " I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes." Job 43:6. It is this state of sincere repentance when God reveals sin, that allows for the transformation to occur in us. Isaiah said "Woe is me, for I am undone." Those who have never experienced being in the Awesome Presence of the Holy One of Israel, can not understand the High Calling.

John the Revelator fell as one dead before the feet of the angel. 3To even be spiritual prepared to being in His Presence takes fasting and prayer. Most people are not willing to sacrifice all this world has to offer, to be in His Presence. Not that God is going to taker this world away, but that the Lord is needing to take the love for the things of earth out, and if that is not willingly sacrificed, then God can not approach in all His Holiness.

The comparison of Holy with the unclean causes the unclean to abhor themselves, to lose strength, and recognize how sin has corrupted them so bad. If there is one thing that should be made clear, it is the value of what you think and who you have dedicated your mind to study and what you should know regarding the true light of what Yeshua wants you to understand.

May this be the true portion of meat from the Lord in due season, good for your spiritual walk. May you be richly blessed with the insights and spiritual blessings contained within. In order to have the kind of faith that the Lord wants us to have we need to understand that faith in not to be understood in the Greek philosophy sense like it is an ideology to be considered and debate. The kind of faith that the Lord wants us to have is one of not only accepting that what He says is true, but that it is to transform your life, and you are to live according to those convictions that He is righteous and what He says is the Truth, the Life, and the Way.

To Paul, to speak of "faith" is to speak of obedience, as they are inseparably linked. Paul and James are in agreement on this issue 4 that believers are not just hearers of the Law of God and are not made just before God by just listening, but also must be doers of the Law of God to be justified. Faith, in the Judaism style of faith that Yeshua, Paul and James had, is proven by obedience.

Many of their day that claimed to have faith, really didn’t have their heart into loving their neighbors, truly loving God, but rather they were into their own selfish world which was all about outward behavior like it would gain brownie points with God. God looks at the heart and the manifestation towards all those around them in thoughts, words and deeds. It is that love in the heart God was looking for. Meditating upon His Word transforms not only the mind, but the choosing of the Words used and the relationship between man and God brings everything into significance.