Visit site
✟1,356,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 11:06 p.m. – The Lord Jesus, again, put in mind the song “For Our Nation.” I believe there is a very good reason why he has been putting that song in my head nearly daily this past week or so. Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Psalm 22 (Select vv. ESV).

I Cry Out (vv. 1-2)

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Why are you so far from saving me, from the words of my groaning?
O my God, I cry by day, but you do not answer,
and by night, but I find no rest…

Do you ever feel like that? You pray and pray, and yet God seems to remain silent concerning your requests. You have unsaved loved ones who seem to be going deeper and deeper into the depths of sin. You have been praying for years for their salvation, and yet they are still following a sinful path. The nation you grew up in appears to be going down the toilet rapidly, and straight to hell, and you question why God has not yet intervened. The church you have always loved has largely become one with the world, and she has drifted far away from her pure devotion to Jesus Christ. So, you wonder how much longer this will go on before something drastic happens to get her attention, so that God can restore her to fellowship with him.

You or people you know and love are going through heartaches, hard times, financial struggles, divorce, death of a loved one, dealing with rebellious children, having to care for aged parents, health issues, natural disasters, war, disease, famine, mass murders, violence, persecution, and the like. And, you have been praying for your (or their) circumstances, but there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight, and you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. So, you may be even questioning God as to why these things are happening, and why he seems to be silent and not coming to the rescue.

If this is where you are, then know that there is hope for those who patiently wait on the Lord, and who believe in his sovereignty; who believe he knows what he is doing, and that he is going to work out all things for the good of those who love him, and who have been called according to his purpose, so rest in HIM. Remember what scripture says: “The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance” (2 Pet. 3:9). “But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells” (2 Pet. 3:13). Amen!

Like a Roaring Lion (vv. 6-8, 12-13, 16-18)

But I am a worm and not a man,
scorned by mankind and despised by the people.
All who see me mock me;
they make mouths at me; they wag their heads;
“He trusts in the Lord; let him deliver him;
let him rescue him, for he delights in him!” …

Many bulls encompass me;
strong bulls of Bashan surround me;
they open wide their mouths at me,
like a ravening and roaring lion…

For dogs encompass me;
a company of evildoers encircles me;
they have pierced my hands and feet—
I can count all my bones—
they stare and gloat over me;
they divide my garments among them,
and for my clothing they cast lots.

If you are at all paying attention to what is going on in the world, or at least to what is being projected as going on in the world, you must be aware that things are heating up big time, in particular in America right now, and that they are headed toward some ultimate end. Just about daily now we are being bombarded with stories, here in America, of mass shootings or of cops killing people of color, or of people killing cops, and of subsequent riots and unrest. The Lord gave me the following to write two years ago:

“The following countries have had recent political uprisings, and many of them are now under (or are in the works of being under) a “national unity government.” In 2010: Afghanistan. In 2011: Tunisia, Egypt, Gaza Strip, West Bank, Turkey, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, Yemen, and Greece, etc. In 2012: Syria. In 2013: Ukraine. I know there are others, too.

“So, what has been the M.O. in all of these countries? First of all there is a problem or a crisis situation in which rebels and/or terrorists or some outside entity of some kind has come against the established government or against particular people groups within these nations. Or, perhaps the government itself is accused of a particular crime against their own people and so the people rise up against their own government in order to protest and/or to overthrow the government. This is followed by chaos, uprisings, bombings, riots, and conflicts with authority, etc. in which innocent people are killed and property is destroyed.

“So, this gets the attention of Obama (the U.S.) and the International Community. Then they come to the “rescue” to intervene in the situation, and to either assist in the overthrow of the government and/or to assist in the obliteration of “terrorists.” They often promote themselves as saviors who are coming to protect innocents against tyrannical governments or against terrorists. Yet, they end up killing even more innocents and destroy even more property. Then, they establish “unity” or “transitional” governments. And, they also threaten all who do not “cooperate” with the “international community,” with dire “consequences.”

There is terminology for what happened in these other countries, and for what is now happening in America. It is called “Order out of chaos.” In other words, certain world powers are creating these chaotic situations so that they can go into these nations, and into the USA now, with a preconceived solution to their/our problems, but not to save us, but to overtake us, and to bring us all under the rule of the beast, i.e. the New World Order, which is a totalitarian regime, and under a one-world religion.

So, persecution of Christians is part of this, too. They are working hard to rid the world of the Jesus of the Bible, and of his gospel, and of his messengers, too, so that they can bring the world together in forced unity with the beast New World Order. And, so they are building a case against religious extremists, which includes evangelical Christians. We are being tagged as hatemongers, bigots, disunifiers, intolerant, and the like. And, we must be reprogrammed or removed from having any impact on other people’s lives, because what we believe is opposed to Satan and his kingdom, so his plan is to obliterate us. Yet, he can kill our bodies, but he can’t kill our souls. He may be able to thwart the spreading of the gospel in some areas, but he can’t kill God’s word, for it will endure forever.

Come Quickly (vv. 19-21a)

But you, O Lord, do not be far off!
O you my help, come quickly to my aid!
Deliver my soul from the sword,
my precious life from the power of the dog!
Save me from the mouth of the lion!

When we see all these things taking place, and especially if God has made us aware of all the deceptions and manipulations of truth, so that our eyes are opened to what is really going on behind all the play-acting, our hearts are burdened for the world around us to have their eyes opened, too. We are concerned that so many are deceived, and that they are following after lies, so we pray for God to open blinded eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, so they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified through faith in Jesus Christ (See: Ac. 26:16-18).

The real “power of the dog” here is deception and manipulation. A dog is a false prophet, an evil person or entity whose goal is to deceive and to trap the people of this world in their web. So, the people of this world need to be delivered from this “power of the dog,” i.e. its ability to blind people’s foresight so that they can’t see the truth, but they believe the lies. The mouth of the lion, as well, is deception, trickery, cunning and craftiness in deceitful scheming. So, so many people, particularly here in America, which is where I live, and know, have bought into these “dogs’” lies and dramatizations and false flags, and so they took the bait, and now they are on the “dogs’” fishhook. So, I pray for the people of this world to have their eyes opened so they are no longer deceived, but that they will come to the knowledge of the truth, and will trust Jesus Christ to be their only Savior.

For Our Nation / An Original Work / September 11, 2012

Bombs are bursting. Night is falling.
Jesus Christ is gently calling
You to follow Him in all ways.
Trust Him with your life today.
Make Him your Lord and your Savior.
Turn from your sin. Follow Jesus.
He will forgive you of your sin;
Cleanse your heart, made new within.

Men betraying: Our trust fraying.
On our knees to God we’re praying,
Seeking God to give us answers