The power of science!

C

cupid dave

?
Science is an investigation of Reality, not a manipuater of life.

What mn do, and whether they do it by having discovered something useful to do it via te study of Reality hardly accuses Sceince od so doing.

That scientists discovered the idea of Evolution did not accuse Science of Nazi atrocities because men decided to manipulate genetics by their own arbitrary "selections."

Social Darwinism does exist because we can recognize it at work, but that does recognition is not the force behind it.

Upvote 0

mzungu

INVICTUS
Dec 17, 2010
Earth!
✟24,975.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
?
Science is an investigation of Reality, not a manipuater of life.

What mn do, and whether they do it by having discovered something useful to do it via te study of Reality hardly accuses Sceince od so doing.

That scientists discovered the idea of Evolution did not accuse Science of Nazi atrocities because men decided to manipulate genetics by their own arbitrary "selections."

Social Darwinism does exist because we can recognize it at work, but that does recognition is not the force behind it.
Science is a tool; What one chooses to do or how one uses it is a different thing altogether. Fire is a tool too; See what I mean? You really did not watch the whole documentary did you?

Upvote 0
C

cupid dave

Science is a tool; What one chooses to do or how one uses it is a different thing altogether. Fire is a tool too; See what I mean? You really did not watch the whole documentary did you?

No.
If it had been any good, you would have been able to tell us the whole of it in a few senrtences.

It is really a thought out sales pitich to seduce people into feeling some important point was made.

I mean, one can be asked to read the whole bible in order that that person will see why another person says the book is very important.

But some one who understood the scriptures could just sum up the whole thing.

God is almighty Reality according to the Old Testament, and the son-of-Reality is the ever unfolding Truth which is revealed to men.

Upvote 0