Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
For my Niece Erica...
having surgery on Wednesday!

:crossrc:
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Holy Mother Mary...Please intercede for a total healing and restoration of my niece's health.

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
For my Niece Brenna...
who is living with
Crohns Disease.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Holy Mother Mary...Please intercede for a total healing and restoration of my niece's health.

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
For my Niece Erica...
having surgery on Wednesday!

Amen

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
For my Niece Brenna...
who is living with

Chrohns Disease.

Amen

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
For Kris And His Son Carson

Amen

Holy Mother Mary...Please intercede for our dear friend and his son's situation!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic

Amen

Holy Mother Mary...Please intercede for our dear friend and his son's situation!

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
For my Dear Sister in Christ...

Amen

Holy Mother Mary...Please intercede for my dear friend that God will bless her to do exceedingly better than her expectation as she writes her final exams!

Upvote 0

kyla2

Jun 25, 2007
Home, College
Visit site
✟20,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Amen
amen :crossrc:

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic

Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic

Amen

Holy Mother Mary...Please intercede for my dear friend that God will bless her to do exceedingly better than her expectation as she writes her final exams!

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic

Amen

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic

Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
cross.gif

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Upvote 0

RJAZ

under GOD'S wings
Mar 22, 2007
USA-CALIFORNIA
✟8,601.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
cross.gif

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.