loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Police Take the Side of White Vigilantes
Who are the cops for? Over the last week, all across the country, in ways large and small, they’ve shown us.

unleashed tear gas on unarmed protesters marching on Interstate 676, getting caught on camera spraying gas directly into the faces of harmless, seated demonstrators, across town they allowed an actual roving mob of men armed with baseball bats and other improvised weapons to violate curfew and move about with impunity. Or something more than impunity: an endorsement. Residents reported attempting to get the police to arrest or disperse the would-be vigilantes and being mocked and dismissed.
tulc(thought this was interesting)

• Agree
Reactions: Tone

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

This is why I've said on another thread that between disbanding the police and defunding the police, the latter will result in greater upheaval, because the cops already know how to create (stir up or allow) things to get messy...it's one of their tactics. Then they can say to the public, "See, crime is out of control, we need more funding!"

It's pretty much like the gangsters that told the business owner that he'd be wise to pay them, so that way they can run off anybody that might want to harm the business.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"The Soap Box". This is just one of many articles by Alex. People should read more of his articles. Thank you for showing that link. Just click on his name and you will find other articles by him. One should note this was article was posted on June 3rd. Allot has happen in 5 days.

I agree Tone.. I've seen this in the past when they called for this exact same thing. And those calling for it will never show you what happen to those where they did try to defund. For me.. I won't take sides when people get hurt. No believer should. Be it a home owner or biz owner police officer. Both sides did wrong things. Facts.. its only 1% of the police that are bad. Most protesters were just trying to get their voice heard.

Like always.. not here to offend. If I did sorry..

Last edited:
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is why I've said on another thread that between disbanding the police and defunding the police, the latter will result in greater upheaval, because the cops already know how to create (stir up or allow) things to get messy...it's one of their tactics. Then they can say to the public, "See, crime is out of control, we need more funding!"

It's pretty much like the gangsters that told the business owner that he'd be wise to pay them, so that way they can run off anybody that might want to harm the business.
In Mexico the cartel lynched people who informed against their drug trade. They extorted protection money without paving the roads and staffing schools with the money they collect.

The police are not as bad. In my community someone may call the police to check on an elderly parent who is not answering the phone. The schools have security officers because of school shootings. Gun manufacturers and merchants do not want gun control laws. When the shooting starts, they get rich selling more guns. There are enough murders, rapes, burglaries and thefts. Without the court system there would be more crime.

Protestors marching and blocking traffic on an Interstate highway is not peaceful. It is a nuisance delaying deliveries and disrupting commerce.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting to me is why.
Because I find a lot of things interesting. For instance: is your post a question or a statement? If it's a question ("why do you find it interesting?") why isn't there a "?" at the end of it? If it's a statement ("I suspect I know why you find something interesting.") Why not just go ahead and explain why you think I find something interesting? :scratch:
tulc(always finds things to be curious about) :wave:

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married

That's some next level conspiracy theory.

Upvote 0