not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This morning, Jesus Christ showed me in a dream where the gates of my home were open and a police car with two officers drove in. The two police men inside were smirking to themselves. The police car was marked Steer Town St. Ann.

Why would the police from St. Ann be coming to the home where me and my family live, and who sent them? I do know there are a lot of people that want to get rid of me because of things I have revealed online.

Last edited:

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Dreams are dreams unless it's more like a vision. Rarely make much sense, especially if you needed to get up and use the bathroom but blew it off lol !! Seriously for me anyway an hour or two later I'm into stupid dreams, I've had so many convoluted dreams it's tiring. But visions in a dream is another thing, those turn out to have meaning in real life. What's the difference ? The visions are crystal clear in color, the details pronounced and remembered even years down the road. And as I said relevant in real life.

• Agree
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This morning, Jesus Christ showed me in a dream where the gates of my home were open and a police car with two officers drove in. The two police men inside were smirking to themselves. The police car was marked Steer Town St. Ann.

Why would the police from St. Ann be coming to the home where me and my family live, and who sent them? I do know there are a lot of people that want to get rid of me because of things I have revealed online.

Please show the evidence that this was from Jesus and not your overactive imagination?

There is no mention of God or Jesus or of your need of repentance.

Basic fact, a commander in chief does not call on raw recruits to tell them to get up, get dressed or what to do. There are standing orders for that and Sargent's etc to tell recruits what to do.

Recruit read your standing orders called the bible and obey them.

Ignore dreams caused by your imagination.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,953.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The posters on this forum believe that God still communicates with us - the only ones per forum rules to post.

Waves, you realize that sometimes dreams have spiritual meanings instead of natural. When dreams are from the Lord, we need to asks Him what ithey mean like Joseph and Daniel did.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican

The gates of your home being open signify that your home, and thus your family, are unguarded.
In these days that's not wise.

The police signify municipal authority, but there's nothing to explain why they would be there, especially if they are from another city.

So the concern is that someone nearby and who is in authority, is overstepping their position.

So be sure that your family is safeguarded from harm, and keep an eye on those around you who are in authority.

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

When I read your dream it made me think it wasn't a dream, but you were in the spiritual realm; there's a difference.

Upvote 0