England
✟40,747.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
After searching through the books linked in the resource thread here in salt of the earth (excellent resource btw) i downloaded about 10 books to get me started and after reading a couple the next one i began to read is entitled

"The Plot Against the Church"
By Maurice Piney

As it turns out this Maurice Piney does not exist as it is a pseudonym the preface to the book reveals the real authors

"High ranking Clergy"
"Members of the Curia"
"Distingushed members of the college of Cardinals"

It was written and published in 1962 in several languages with the sole intention of giving a copy of it to each of the council fathers during Vatican II which they did.

I have not read the entire book yet... i say book when in reality its a 600+ page dosier on all the enemies of christ his church and humanity with detailed information regarding their plans for the church and humanity. On the 100+ pages i have read to date i can only say this has turned out to be a most prophetic book. That said it has been a challenging and uncomfortable read and certainly a challenge to my own pre concieved ideas, at first i wanted to delete the file as anger towards the book rose up concerning some of its contents but the fact it was written by cardinals to be given to the council fathers convinced me to allow myself to be challenged and to consider what was being said and to persist very uncomfortably in reading it and while even after 100+ pages and i still find it challenging and uncomfortable in places i do so more aware of the facts and understand the cardinal writers and church position so i am not as outraged or uncomfortable as before. I dont consider myself very politically correct but in all honesty this book will not only challenge the most non p.c among us but it will start to become obvious to the reader that we have become so indoctrinated by political correctness we automatically have a unknown bias towards being politically correct and have unconsicous bias opposition to anything that challenges our preconcieved ideas... the fact it was written by a "syndicate of cardinals" and my love for the church is the only thing that prevented me from disregarding the whole book very early on. But i am pleased i have struggled on thus far and i will continue to struggle on out of love for the church in order to try to better understand the crisis of the faith that grips her so frightfully... indeed the book has proved to be prophetic the following snippete are merely from the forward

"The most infamous conspiracy is in progress against the Church. Her enemies are working to destroy the most holy traditions and thus to introduce dangerous and evil-intended reforms, such as those Calvin, Zwingli and other false teachers once attempted. They manifest a hypocritical zeal to modernise the Church and to adapt it to the present day situation, but in reality they conceal the secret intention of opening the gates to Communism, to hasten the collapse of the free world and to prepare the further destruction of Christianity. All this it is intended to put into effect at the coming Vatican Council. We have proofs of how everything is being planned in secret..."

"The Fathers of the Second Vatican Council, to whom this work was dedicated, had occasion to establish in the course of the Holy Synod that our warning voice with regard to the existence of a veritable plot against the most holy traditions of the Church and its defensive powers in the face of atheistic Communism found their full justification through the course of the first part of the Holy Council. This shows that our assertions correspond to a tragic truth. The events of the coming months will provide our readers with the confirmation that our revelations rest upon an incredible but regrettable reality. The enemies of the Church renewed the attempt at the first sitting of the world-embracing Synod, by means of their accomplices in the high clergy, to abnegate or to narrow the tradition of the Church and its character as a source of revelation. This had already been striven for before them by the Waldenses, the Hussites and other Mediaeval heretics, as well as later by Calvin, Zwingli and additional false teachers; only that this time all this is fought for under the cloak of the high ideal, inspiring us all, of Christian unity, whereas the heretics of those times cited for substantiation of the same thesis further diverse and sophistic arguments. To attempt that the Church deny the tradition of its character as a source of doctrine and to admit such an attribute only to the Holy Bible, more or less equates to the intention of causing it to contradict itself. This would accordingly mean that that which had been maintained for almost twenty centuries to be white was now declared to be black; and in fact with the devastating result that the mystical body of Christ, on grounds of contradiction, would forfeit its respect in the eyes of the faithful, since indeed an institution that contradicts itself in its essence can with difficulty be called divine. A step of this kind would bring Holy Church into such an impossible situation that it could not be justified through the wishful image of the longed-for Christian unity, whose realisation at the moment would be very problematical. But should this dream become fact upon such an absurd basis, then this would signify that Holy Church recognises it has been caught up in error and its faithful would as a result turn in masses to Protestantism, whose essential postulate has always been from of old to recognise solely and alone the Bible as the source of true revelation and to refuse such a character to the tradition of the Catholic Church."

"But the arrogance of Communism and Freemasonry goes so far that they already speak of bringing the next Papal election under their control with the intention of placing one of their accomplices in the distinguished college of Cardinals on the throne of Saint Peter. Therefore they intend, with aid of the influence that they claim to have in the Vatican, to exercise pressure upon his Holiness the Pope, whose health is under much strain, in order to get him to appoint a large number of new Cardinals, even if the latter should exceed the highest number provided for. In this manner they will attain the necessary number of supporters, which is intended to secure the election of a Pontifex who will transform Holy Church into a satellite in the service of Communism, Freemasonry and the “Synagogue of Satan”.

Like i say the book makes for uncomfortable reading as well as being a long and ardous task of 600+ pages but for those who love christ and his church and wish to help free her from the straglehold she is under then we must take up the challenge move out of our comfort zone and learn as much as we can about the what is this crisis we face and learn about who our enemies are and their plot aginst the church this book i believe is a must read for every catholic, christian and human being of good will. I attach a direct link to a pdf copy or you can find it on the website mentioned in the thread "resorces"

Attachments

• PlotAgainstTheCurchComplete.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 34

jax5434

Nov 27, 2007
✟31,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
After searching through the books linked in the resource thread here in salt of the earth (excellent resource btw) i downloaded about 10 books to get me started and after reading a couple the next one i began to read is entitled

By Maurice Piney

As it turns out this Maurice Piney does not exist as it is a pseudonym the preface to the book reveals the real authors

"High ranking Clergy"
"Members of the Curia"

It was written and published in 1962 in several languages with the sole intention of giving a copy of it to each of the council fathers during Vatican II which they did.

I have not read the entire book yet... i say book when in reality its a 600+ page dosier on all the enemies of christ his church and humanity with detailed information regarding their plans for the church and humanity. On the 100+ pages i have read to date i can only say this has turned out to be a most prophetic book. That said it has been a challenging and uncomfortable read and certainly a challenge to my own pre concieved ideas, at first i wanted to delete the file as anger towards the book rose up concerning some of its contents but the fact it was written by cardinals to be given to the council fathers convinced me to allow myself to be challenged and to consider what was being said and to persist very uncomfortably in reading it and while even after 100+ pages and i still find it challenging and uncomfortable in places i do so more aware of the facts and understand the cardinal writers and church position so i am not as outraged or uncomfortable as before. I dont consider myself very politically correct but in all honesty this book will not only challenge the most non p.c among us but it will start to become obvious to the reader that we have become so indoctrinated by political correctness we automatically have a unknown bias towards being politically correct and have unconsicous bias opposition to anything that challenges our preconcieved ideas... the fact it was written by a "syndicate of cardinals" and my love for the church is the only thing that prevented me from disregarding the whole book very early on. But i am pleased i have struggled on thus far and i will continue to struggle on out of love for the church in order to try to better understand the crisis of the faith that grips her so frightfully... indeed the book has proved to be prophetic the following snippete are merely from the forward

"The most infamous conspiracy is in progress against the Church. Her enemies are working to destroy the most holy traditions and thus to introduce dangerous and evil-intended reforms, such as those Calvin, Zwingli and other false teachers once attempted. They manifest a hypocritical zeal to modernise the Church and to adapt it to the present day situation, but in reality they conceal the secret intention of opening the gates to Communism, to hasten the collapse of the free world and to prepare the further destruction of Christianity. All this it is intended to put into effect at the coming Vatican Council. We have proofs of how everything is being planned in secret..."

"The Fathers of the Second Vatican Council, to whom this work was dedicated, had occasion to establish in the course of the Holy Synod that our warning voice with regard to the existence of a veritable plot against the most holy traditions of the Church and its defensive powers in the face of atheistic Communism found their full justification through the course of the first part of the Holy Council. This shows that our assertions correspond to a tragic truth. The events of the coming months will provide our readers with the confirmation that our revelations rest upon an incredible but regrettable reality. The enemies of the Church renewed the attempt at the first sitting of the world-embracing Synod, by means of their accomplices in the high clergy, to abnegate or to narrow the tradition of the Church and its character as a source of revelation. This had already been striven for before them by the Waldenses, the Hussites and other Mediaeval heretics, as well as later by Calvin, Zwingli and additional false teachers; only that this time all this is fought for under the cloak of the high ideal, inspiring us all, of Christian unity, whereas the heretics of those times cited for substantiation of the same thesis further diverse and sophistic arguments. To attempt that the Church deny the tradition of its character as a source of doctrine and to admit such an attribute only to the Holy Bible, more or less equates to the intention of causing it to contradict itself. This would accordingly mean that that which had been maintained for almost twenty centuries to be white was now declared to be black; and in fact with the devastating result that the mystical body of Christ, on grounds of contradiction, would forfeit its respect in the eyes of the faithful, since indeed an institution that contradicts itself in its essence can with difficulty be called divine. A step of this kind would bring Holy Church into such an impossible situation that it could not be justified through the wishful image of the longed-for Christian unity, whose realisation at the moment would be very problematical. But should this dream become fact upon such an absurd basis, then this would signify that Holy Church recognises it has been caught up in error and its faithful would as a result turn in masses to Protestantism, whose essential postulate has always been from of old to recognise solely and alone the Bible as the source of true revelation and to refuse such a character to the tradition of the Catholic Church."

"But the arrogance of Communism and Freemasonry goes so far that they already speak of bringing the next Papal election under their control with the intention of placing one of their accomplices in the distinguished college of Cardinals on the throne of Saint Peter. Therefore they intend, with aid of the influence that they claim to have in the Vatican, to exercise pressure upon his Holiness the Pope, whose health is under much strain, in order to get him to appoint a large number of new Cardinals, even if the latter should exceed the highest number provided for. In this manner they will attain the necessary number of supporters, which is intended to secure the election of a Pontifex who will transform Holy Church into a satellite in the service of Communism, Freemasonry and the “Synagogue of Satan”.

Like i say the book makes for uncomfortable reading as well as being a long and ardous task of 600+ pages but for those who love christ and his church and wish to help free her from the straglehold she is under then we must take up the challenge move out of our comfort zone and learn as much as we can about the what is this crisis we face and learn about who our enemies are and their plot aginst the church this book i believe is a must read for every catholic, christian and human being of good will. I attach a direct link to a pdf copy or you can find it on the website mentioned in the thread "resorces"
My question would be how sure are you that the actual authors are "
"High ranking Clergy"
"Members of the Curia"
"Distingushed members of the college of Cardinals" ?
Obviously I have not read the book but if it is a controversial and upsetting as you portray establishing the bona fides of the authors would be of utmost importance.
God Bless
Jax

Upvote 0

jax5434

Nov 27, 2007
✟31,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

By Maurice Piney

"High ranking Clergy"
"Members of the Curia"

"High ranking Clergy"
"Members of the Curia"
Obviously I have not read the book but if it is a controversial and upsetting as you portray establishing the bona fides of the authors would be of utmost importance.
God Bless
Jax

Upvote 0

The Grouch

Oct 20, 2017
England
✟40,747.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"High ranking Clergy"
"Members of the Curia"
God Bless
Jax

That is a good question and one i never thought about. A quick scoot about on google and it seems that it is widely accepted that it was written by high level clergy and that maurice piney merely a pen name. As to who the cardinal(s) were the book claim the masons cited a "syndicate of cardinals and named cardinal ottaviani"

Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

This plot was being analysed in the book "Revolution and Counter-revolution" by Plinio C de Oliveira.

• Agree
Reactions: The Grouch
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums