Dec 18, 2016
Saudi Arabia
✟8,353.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hi every one,
I am from Saudi Arabia and I am a Saudi I call my self here Jacob, somehow I love this name, will dear reader not too long ago I was kneeling down crying putting my face down in the ground because of what I thought of at the time "The One True God" I was ready to die for his name, I was ready all the time to give him my all my money, my eyes and everything you can think of, however I always felt loneliness, but my faith for him was so strong nothing can shake it, and sometimes I felt love, I have always asked and never failed to ask God to always light the path of my life with the truth, and to continue to show me the way to him and to cure my sadness and loneliness with it, I looked for a lot of different religions including Christianity to investigate them to show people what I used to think and what I use to tell me self how beautiful my religion was, but finally when I had the courage to investigate mine I told GOD please it is for the truth, and for the truth I ready to investigate my religion and for nothing else I would've investigated it for, and you are a very Gracious Loving and Patient God, the curtains started to drop one by one as I investigate to unveil an ugly deformed lie that I have served, for the sake of the truth I was ready to leave this lie for the no return a journey learning seeking and investigating that lasted for six years, and here I am a seeker and I seek the One who loved me more than myself, the one who gave me the courage, the one who dusted me from a poisonous environment, the One whom I felt his love all along and still do and I am here to seek Him and to see if his way is this way, Thank you all.

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
A place of light.jpg

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for your loving welcome, it is nice to hear from you.
True David, I use VPN to access sites and read it as will as it help me to stay anonymous online as much as possible.

I'm glad you found us and I am looking forward to getting to know you better :)

Praying for you!

--David

9 If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
10 for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. ~Romans 10

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dec 18, 2016
Saudi Arabia
✟8,353.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Lulav, Cute Tink, Imnotjokingwellnotmostly and David, thank you all for your nice and loving welcome.

9 If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
10 for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. ~Romans 10

I swear these words are so beautiful, I have shed tears before while reading the Bible truly a very beautiful book.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums