Dec 9, 2012
✟127,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Fr. Charles Murr reports a stunning and chilling story of an apparently intentional and successfully executed plan to ascend in power within the Catholic Church by a priest in Argentina, Jorge Mario Bergoglio. The podcast - broadcast live yesterday, Feb. 8 - had some audio problems broadcast live, I hope corrected in recorded video. If you have a positive sense of the credibility of Fr. Murr, as I have developed in listening to many of his conversations with Robert Moynihan, from Inside the Vatican, this report is explosive.
EXCLUSIVE: Insider reveals stunning new details of Pope Francis’ Vatican maneuvers

Solo81

Jan 19, 2024
Gundy
✟18,064.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The Papacy has been one of the most sought-after positions in history. And many times, it was occupied by men who were more concerned with the temporal power, wealth and influence it afforded them.
PF is the legitimate Pope and he was lawfully elected.
Whether he's a good, bad or mediocre Pope remains to be seen but he is legitimate.
Keep your eyes on Jesus and trust Him.

Upvote 0

fide

Dec 9, 2012
✟127,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The Papacy has been one of the most sought-after positions in history. And many times, it was occupied by men who were more concerned with the temporal power, wealth and influence it afforded them.
PF is the legitimate Pope and he was lawfully elected.
Whether he's a good, bad or mediocre Pope remains to be seen but he is legitimate.
Keep your eyes on Jesus and trust Him.
Your closing word is good advice - thank you!
But I must also add, the often cited comment, "Things have ever been like this - like they are now - it will always be this way..." - the error here is obvious: time itself is temporary, and will come to an end as we know it. There will be a last day, and there is an end time prophecy that is certainly anticipated in many times of lesser evil, but there will come "an abomination of desolation" that is unique. And we have been warned.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
chevyontheriver, can you add a few more words on that thought?
He seems well connected in terms of knowing what happened, and Bergoglio's history within the Jesuits has been portrayed as him being some sort of conservative figure, but now it looks like it was all posturing. Lots of people got hoodwinked.

Upvote 0

fide

Dec 9, 2012
✟127,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
He seems well connected in terms of knowing what happened, and Bergoglio's history within the Jesuits has been portrayed as him being some sort of conservative figure, but now it looks like it was all posturing. Lots of people got hoodwinked.
Apparently a majority of the Consistory that elected Ratzinger to be Pope, held Bergoglio in 2nd place. He was to be elected the next time. My point is, Bergoglio's powers as a liar and deceiver were wide and deep and enduring. Fr. Murr indicated, at least as I heard him, that the next Consistory for papal election may not elect a "Francis 2.0" - many now realize they were deceived by him over a period of many years, but know better now. That was good news to hear - or at least grounds for a good hope to hope for.

Upvote 0

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟251,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Bear with me on this thought:

Pilot knew that Jesus was an innocent man, however, he was indeed worried about being considered as NOT a friend of Cesar.

This is related in that, people, even Catholic leaders, are often more concerned with their titles, positions, and their power, so as to NOT lose those positions and powers.

It has become so political, just like Christs trial was.

It's like we, the body of Christ, are being sent to crucifixion, by a very ambitious man, akin to Pilot, among others as well.

The Church is in her passion.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Bear with me on this thought:

Pilot knew that Jesus was an innocent man, however, he was indeed worried about being considered as NOT a friend of Cesar.

This is related in that, people, even Catholic leaders, are often more concerned with their titles, positions, and their power, so as to NOT lose those positions and powers.

It has become so political, just like Christs trial was.

It's like we, the body of Christ, are being sent to crucifixion, by a very ambitious man, akin to Pilot, among others as well.

The Church is in her passion.
Cardinals wear red to remind themselves that they are called, if need be, to be martyrs for Christ. At least that was cardinal Ratzinger's opinion. It's mostly the retired ones, Burke and Zen, Sarah and Mueller, who have had anything to say. And all four of those have been unfriended by Francis. We need more who are willing to be unfriended and even worse.

Reactions: joymercy
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Apparently a majority of the Consistory that elected Ratzinger to be Pope, held Bergoglio in 2nd place.
So I've heard.
He was to be elected the next time.
I had heard Benedict thought cardinal Scola was the likely pick.
Fr. Murr indicated, at least as I heard him, that the next Consistory for papal election may not elect a "Francis 2.0" - many now realize they were deceived by him over a period of many years, but know better now. That was good news to hear - or at least grounds for a good hope to hope for.
Wonderful. At this point I hope a Francis II candidate has become impossible. We need some sanity and undoing of the damage done.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟251,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Cardinals wear red to remind themselves that they are called, if need be, to be martyrs for Christ. At least that was cardinal Ratzinger's opinion. It's mostly the retired ones, Burke and Zen, Sarah and Mueller, who have had anything to say. And all four of those have been unfriended by Francis. We need more who are willing to be unfriended and even worse.
We are going into Lent...

We are on the eve of wars, scandals, fires, global up upheaval

Lord, send us out as Missionaries to rebuild your Church

Let us build new missions, new chapels in the dark places

Bravely speak truth to the darkness

Mary-Snake (1).jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fide

Dec 9, 2012
✟127,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So I've heard.

I had heard Benedict thought cardinal Scola was the likely pick.

Wonderful. At this point I hope a Francis II candidate has become impossible. We need some sanity and undoing of the damage done.
I think I recall that Fr. Murr said his source for that information was a Cardinal present there.

Upvote 0