Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yusuphhai, I read the thread you linked to. Are you aware of the book (published in English) by the title of "The Discovery of Genesis"? It shows how the story of Genesis, up to the Tower of Babel, is encoded into the written Chinese language.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,960.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Yusuphhai, I read the thread you linked to. Are you aware of the book (published in English) by the title of "The Discovery of Genesis"? It shows how the story of Genesis, up to the Tower of Babel, is encoded into the written Chinese language.

Hi. I haven’t read that book. I know a Messianic Rabbi living in Taiwan enjoyed studying the relationship between Hebrew alphabets and Chinese characters which both can be pictographic. I only know a little bit. I dare not elevate the achievement of Chinese characters for humans, for I myself only know a little about why Chinese pictographs were written in this way. In history, the pictographs were revised by powerful governors, especially by the first Emperor of Qin (259BC- 210BC) , and by Mao after 1949. So I would better use the traditional Chinese characters reserved in Taiwan. But it is still hard to find the relationship between modern traditional characters and those of thousands years ago. The Basic symbol “--”(Negative) and ”一”(Positive) were the initial Chinese characters, though painting was much earlier. In Tang dynasty (AD 618- 907) , Japanese and Korean scholars simplified Chinese characters and created Japanese and Korean alphabets.

About the story of Genesis, up to the Tower of Babel, is encoded into the written Chinese language. To me it was possible, but the normal evolution have ever been interrupted, how many valuable heritage are left? I heard the ancestors of modern Chinese were combination of Japheth,Ham, and Shem. I am not clear in the time of Tower of Babel, where were the Chinese ancestors(Chinese Hanchu was also a combination of multiple nations ). Maybe Chinese characters are not a good code system to discover the mystery of the history of Genesis. Anyway, it is telling an unique worldly viewpoint, a nation exists by it’s language and written characters. Japan and Korea even inherit more traditional Chinese cultures than China. To study these codes, Chinese need to learn from Japan and Korea. And more,Interpreting the mystery of the codes of history of Genesis need cooperation from global languages and scripts.

• Informative
Reactions: Lazarus Short
Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,960.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
timg

Xiantianbagua.png

The National Flag of Korea has Four elements about the understanding of Nature. Qian(乾):a symbol represents Sky(天)。Kun(坤):Earth(地)。Li(離):Sun or Fire (日 or 火)。Kan(坎):Moon or Water (月 or 水)。

Korean flag omits another four symbols. Xun(巽):Wind(風)。Zhen(震):Thunder(雷)。Gen(艮):Mountain(山)。Dui(兌):Pool(澤)。

<<The Book Of Change>>

Last edited:
Reactions: Osmotik
Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,960.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
<<Chinese Text Project>>
Welcome to the Chinese Text Project homepage. The Chinese Text Project is an online open-access digital library that makes pre-modern Chinese texts available to readers and researchers all around the world. The site attempts to make use of the digital medium to explore new ways of interacting with these texts that are not possible in print. With over thirty thousand titles and more than five billion characters, the Chinese Text Project is also the largest database of pre-modern Chinese texts in existence.

Book of Changes - Chinese Text Project

Last edited:
Upvote 0