yers
✟18,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
While I am typing this it is unsure if he is in office or 56 is on the way. I figure a discusion about The meme president's 4 year run should be talk about. What did you like, and didn't like about Donald John Trump?

I'll say what I liked
Like:
  1. Border wall support.
  2. Economic boom, and Unemployment low in over 30 years.
  3. Condemning the corrupt media from the beginning to end.
  4. Excellent roasting of political rivals.
  5. Congress got a BUDGET! What?!
  6. Denouncing Antifa and BLM.

Dislike:
  1. Obsesion, and arguements over twitter. (I understand using twitter can connect to the public with out the media, but come on. You're the pres of A, and a rich one too. You shouldn't need to beg for twitter to approve your remarks. Just get an offical site.)
  2. Considering red flag laws. (When that walmart shooting happened.)
  3. Giving into the Federal Reserve. (Can we have a president that will deconstruct that thing.)
  4. Tax breaks and no tax removals (Looking at you Income tax.)
  5. This is more of a concern. But I got a feeling a mandated push for vacinne was coming.

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
While I am typing this it is unsure if he is in office or 56 is on the way. I figure a discusion about The meme president's 4 year run should be talk about. What did you like, and didn't like about Donald John Trump?

I'll say what I liked
Like:
  1. Border wall support.
  2. Economic boom, and Unemployment low in over 30 years.
  3. Condemning the corrupt media from the beginning to end.
  4. Excellent roasting of political rivals.
  5. Congress got a BUDGET! What?!
  6. Denouncing Antifa and BLM.

Dislike:
  1. Obsesion, and arguements over twitter. (I understand using twitter can connect to the public with out the media, but come on. You're the pres of A, and a rich one too. You shouldn't need to beg for twitter to approve your remarks. Just get an offical site.)
  2. Considering red flag laws. (When that walmart shooting happened.)
  3. Giving into the Federal Reserve. (Can we have a president that will deconstruct that thing.)
  4. Tax breaks and no tax removals (Looking at you Income tax.)
  5. This is more of a concern. But I got a feeling a mandated push for vacinne was coming.
I remember he turned down $30 billion in money approved by Congress for a border wall, then asked Mexico for funding and was turned down.

The worse pandemic response, like following herd immunity lemmings.

The worse stock market rout in over ten years.

Double digit unemployment this year.

The worse deficit ever. Blame some of that on Pelosi.

10,000 lies.

Asking for campaign support from Russian hackers on National TV.

He did try to stand up to China, while he also tried to get them to invest in an Indonesian resort project of his. How are his resorts doing during the pandemic?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0