The oNE who saved us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all, new and old members, I don't know how many remember me but I have been here and still love everyone. I am now 81 and still in a wheelchair. I learned fast after being clipped down, that there are two ways to walk, one is physical, the other is Spiritual. Boy howdy the Spiritual walk, takes us to such beauty and manitude. It is fine to learn from people, but it is much better what we learn directly from God and His word. All people need each other, and to learn about living in peace, just as much as is possible. God is the same, yesterday, today and tomorrow, He still has all power and He is Love.
He loved the loveless, the worst kind of sinners. Now we send armies to kill those kind of "evil doers." We are allowed to stop an intruder from breaking into our home to harm our family, but then we want to stop the real guilty ones and not leave them and go after others who are not the ones breaking in. I love my country the USA and we have enough evil ones in it without chasing around the world after them. The devil and hate are the real problems, and if all of us who are supposed to be Christians, will follow Jesus, we will see good changes. He said if He be lifted up, He would draw them to Him. If any come to Jesus, the Spirit must draw them. Our lives, the way we live, helps get their attention. We do not need to kill half the world's population and get the rest intimidated so bad they shake in our presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.