In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From the East Unto the West (Ode 26)

I looked for the words to this song several times over the years; finally someone posted them on YouTube:

From the East unto the West (Ode 26) Verse1: I poured out all praise to the Lord because I am his own I will sing His holy song for my heart is with Him alone All I need is to trust and to rest to be satisfied in Him Like the water from a stream bringing grace to the ones who seek it Chorus 1: From the East unto the West From the South unto the North From the summits and the crests Our thanksgiving is poured forth (REPEAT) Pour it out . . . . . (Blessing and honor and glory to You Blessing and honor and glory to You) Pour it out . . . . . (Father, Son and Holy Spirit Father, Son and Holy Spirit) Verse 2: How can I express the wonders of God When perfection is in Him I can only be amazed And thank Him with all of my heart All I need is to trust and to rest To be satisfied in Him Like the water from a stream Bringing grace to the ones who seek it Chorus 2: From the East unto the West From the South unto the North From the summits and the crests Our thanksgiving is poured forth (REPEAT) Pour it out . . . . . (Blessing and honor and glory to You Blessing and honor and glory to You) Pour it out . . . . . (Father, Son and Holy Spirit Father, Son and Holy Spirit) One God forever and ever (One God) (REPEAT TO END)

Upvote 0