The Normalizing Of Bastard Children

Are Bastard children acceptable?

• Yes, I had some

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • yes,people can do what that want even if it opposes Gods law

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No. All my kids are Blessed (Born in wedlock)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No,Gods will is for children to be born in wedlock.

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daniel C

Nov 22, 2018
England
✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Some people might complain about the word Bastard being used but I just want to say this is Gods language so it can never be unclean so please respect that. The problem is Christians have been influenced by the heathens of this world and been persuaded to abandon Gods clean sacred language. Here are some verses:

Deuteronomy 23 2
''A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.''

hebrews 12:7-8
''If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.''

So God clearly wants children to enter into the world in a certain manner. Just wandering if people here think having a Bastard child is acceptable or marriage before the child's birth is essential? The world keeps pushing for more and more of Gods will to be eliminated,please bear in mind this ultimately is an issue of how adults and potential parents conduct themselves,not an attack on children so curious how the forum felt on this issue. Thanks.

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some people might complain about the word Bastard being used but I just want to say this is Gods language so it can never be unclean so please respect that. The problem is Christians have been influenced by the heathens of this world and been persuaded to abandon Gods clean sacred language. Here are some verses:

Deuteronomy 23 2
''A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.''

''If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.''

So God clearly wants children to enter into the world in a certain manner. Just wandering if people here think having a Bastard child is acceptable or marriage before the child's birth is essential? The world keeps pushing for more and more of Gods will to be eliminated,please bear in mind this ultimately is an issue of how adults and potential parents conduct themselves,not an attack on children so curious how the forum felt on this issue. Thanks.

John: 1:12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God
13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

Those who believe in Him are part of God's family, and they need not worry about anything else.

As for society:

I Corinthians 5:9 I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people. 10 Yet I certainly did not mean with the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world.

As for the church:

11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.

12 For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? 13 But those who are outside God judges. Therefore “put away from yourselves the evil person.”

As for the repentant:

2 Corinthians 2:6 This punishment which was inflicted by the majority is sufficient for such a man, 7 so that, on the contrary, you ought rather to forgive and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one be swallowed up with too much sorrow. 8 Therefore I urge you to reaffirm your love to him. 9 For to this end I also wrote, that I might put you to the test, whether you are obedient in all things. 10 Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For b]">[b]if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one for your sakes in the presence of Christ, 11 lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices.

2 Corinthians 7:8 For even if I made you sorry with my letter, I do not regret it; though I did regret it. For I perceive that the same epistle made you sorry, though only for a while. 9 Now I rejoice, not that you were made sorry, but that your sorrow led to repentance. For you were made sorry in a godly manner, that you might suffer loss from us in nothing. 10 For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

Galatians 6:1 Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. 2 Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

James 5:19 Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back, 20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Some people might complain about the word Bastard being used but I just want to say this is Gods language so it can never be unclean so please respect that.
It can be and often is unclean. (in society, and with all (2 or more) parents who are not believers, the children are unclean)...

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
so curious how the forum felt on this issue.
Why?

How people feel, especially on the anonymous internet places, sites and forums,
in most cities and most countries and most groups,
is opposed to and against God's Word ....

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married

Deuteronomy 23 2

It is absolutely unacceptable to have a bastard child and the church shouldn't put up with whoring around the way it does. That said, while the old testament forbids bastards to join that is largely a product of God's demand for purity under the law. With the ceremonial law done away with in Christ, bastards are free to join.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That’s silly and abusive to mistreat and label children for a mistake their parents did . I thoughtGod’s word forbid abusing the fatherless. Dear Abby said it best about 50 years ago. There are no illegitimate children just irregular parental relationships.

Upvote 0

Daniel C

Nov 22, 2018
England
✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
John: 1:12Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God
13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

Those who believe in Him are part of God's family, and they need not worry about anything else.

Sir I want to tell you this scripture you quoted is describing Jesus:

John 1
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

I recommend using a KJV, it's the only way to get Gods message.

I understand what you support though.

God bless.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sir I want to tell you this scripture you quoted is describing Jesus:

John 1
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

I recommend using a KJV, it's the only way to get Gods message.

I understand what you support though.

God bless.

So you think Jesus became God's Son by believing? You are going to have to spell that one out. But the text is talking about those who believe in Jesus becoming God's sons.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

Upvote 0

Daniel C

Nov 22, 2018
England
✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So you think Jesus became God's Son by believing?

Going to have to spell that one out.

Well I guess I just didn't see a connection between the description of Christ in Johns Gospel and how bastard children are in violation with Gods law and wanting to know how people view it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daniel C

Nov 22, 2018
England
✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Why?

How people feel, especially on the anonymous internet places, sites and forums,
in most cities and most countries and most groups,
is opposed to and against God's Word ....

I would like to think on a Christian website the ways of God are closer to peoples hearts here.

That's why.

• Agree
Reactions: Thir7ySev3n
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I would like to think on a Christian website the ways of God are closer to peoples hearts here.

That's why.
When or If What you would like to think doesn't line up with what God's Word Say, as has been and is the case in many posts on the internet,

would you / do you/ still want to think that way ?

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I guess I just didn't see a connection between the description of Christ in Johns Gospel and how bastard children are in violation with Gods law and wanting to know how people view it.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name

There is a direct connection. As many as receive Him become sons of God, and bastards no more.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
It can be and often is unclean. (in society, and with all (2 or more) parents who are not believers, the children are unclean)...

Don't you mean 1 or both parents are not believers? How can anyone have three parents. It just takes two to tango. 1 Corinthians 7:14

Upvote 0

Daniel C

Nov 22, 2018
England
✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
When or If What you would like to think doesn't line up with what God's Word Say, as has been and is the case in many posts on the internet,

would you / do you/ still want to think that way ?

This is why I've been ignoring you Jeff,you go completely off topic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name

There is a direct connection. As many as receive Him become sons of God, and bastards no more.
oops.....

Read again the statement /verse/ Scripture in BLUE,
then your own statement....

not saying the same thing.....

"power to become" is not the same as "become"

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Don't you mean 1 or both parents are not believers? How can anyone have three parents. It just takes two to tango. 1 Corinthians 7:14
Some people today have six or more parents.....

IF ONE or more of the parents caring for an infant/ child IS a believer as written in Scripture,
then the child may be or is clean ......
Otherwise, as clearly written in Scripture, the child is unclean.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
This is why I've been ignoring you Jeff,you go completely off topic.
Since you are a frequent posted, when you post something, what you have posted before is "on topic" when it effects the "topic". This includes anything that is true and right, as well as anything posted in error.

Upvote 0

Daniel C

Nov 22, 2018
England
✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

If you believe in it fine, I'm not here to talk you out of it but God makes it clear want he wants.

Upvote 0