Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A few years ago around winter time, I was sleeping in my room up on the second floor of my apartment complex. I awoke to the sound of meowing outside my window. I ran down the stairs of the complex and ran outside. Nothing. There was nothing outside. 3 days pass of the same thing happening. Me hearing meowing and seeing nothing when investigating. Until... I awoke to nothing. I kept sleeping but heard a voice in my dreams. "Take this young one and raise him in light and warmth. He is as dark as the night but as innocent as a butterfly. Name him as you wish...". Suddenly my mother wakes me from my slumber. She told me the good news... she found the kitten that was crying outside my window! He was hiding in a pipe but she managed to get him out! She put him in the bathroom with food, water and a bed. Apparently he had been abandoned and beaten by his previous owners. From that day forward, I worked very hard to help him trust me. I named him after the legendary beast, Tailypo. After a few days, he became the sweetest and most lovable kitty ever! I thank God and my mother for blessing me with my own kitty baby. He is still with me to this day! I'll share the first picture I ever took of Tailypo.

2014-07-28 19.32.00.jpg