The NEW Weakest Link: Bible Trivia Edition - Come on in!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jesusrocksmyworld

God ain't done w/ me yet!
Jul 9, 2003
SLC, Utah
Visit site
✟530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
LOVE THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, SOUL, AND MIND! :hug::prayer::bow:

Matt. 22:37-39 -- Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' :holy:

Noddingdog - I knew the answer, just thought it'd be fun to quote the verse while I was at it! :cool:

Upvote 0

Ryder

Whatever was the deplorable word
Jan 13, 2003
Michigan
✟23,089.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Noddingdog said:
Very close, but not exactly what I was looking for.. the answer was "They will both fall into a pit." Sorry :(

jesusrocksmyworld, just to help bring up the blessing total, what is the greatest commandment of all?

I thought it was, 'they both shall fall into the ditch' ? This is an almost pointless question, and I'm not even playing either! :D
But is that another translation or something? I have heard the 'pit' one too though, just thought ditch was another story or another translation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.