Visit site
✟9,020.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So today I went to town and bought the War of Souls trilogy by Weis/Hickman. It was like highschool all over again~! I think cheesy and dorky things like this are cool. So what's the dorkiest thing you've done lately?
Told everyone how cute it was that my bf had made a virtual 'us' on the SIMS computer game.

Upvote 0

Periann

Nov 21, 2003
TX
✟11,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I pretty much talk about school 24/7 or have it in mind. Even when I go out to eat or try and relax, the number one coversation among my friends and myself is school and what happened and what assignments are due etc.

And just an hour ago I was describing to someone a cool Newsweek article I had read online about some findings on resuscitation measures that they use when you're declared clinicalliy dead which I thought was totally interesting and how I need to research more on it to find if there's any merit to it. LOL. That sounds even more nerdy than I meant it to be.

I think it's funny how some of yall think that going to see Spiderman 3 is dorky and I'm like...that's the one cool thing Im going to do this weekend. I got it bad.

Upvote 0

TwistTim

Whimsical, Witty, Wacky, Waiting, Wise Guy
Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
How could you have been at a Cinco de Mayo party when it's only Uno Dos Tres ... Tres de Mayo?
El Cinco isn't for 2 more days yet..... Maybe you were at a May Day celebration? or else you've surrounded yourself with the party crowd that can make a one day holiday stretch over several days.... I used to hang with such a group myself....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Matt.9:22

I've got mustard seed faith!
Dec 6, 2004
Texas
✟3,671.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
How could you have been at a Cinco de Mayo party when it's only Uno Dos Tres ... Tres de Mayo?
El Cinco isn't for 2 more days yet..... Maybe you were at a May Day celebration? or else you've surrounded yourself with the party crowd that can make a one day holiday stretch over several days.... I used to hang with such a group myself....
Nah. It was Cinco de Mayo. The t-shirts and banner said so. Why it was being celebrated on el segundo de Mayo is beyond me. Maybe there was a scheduling conflict. Plus, our university is pretty much a commuter campus, so there wouldn't have been much of a turn out since it would have been a Friday and Cinco de mayo providing a perfectly good excuse to go to the bars. Why cinco de mayo is even celebrated? I have no idea. Maybe it's like june-teenth...

Upvote 0

Dec 6, 2004
Texas
✟3,671.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
It's celebrates when the mexican army (oh wow,) won a great victory over the french army (no comment is needed).
lol. Siempre hay un tiempo y ahora para los chismes sobre los francesos. I don't know why it was years before I even realized that Mexico had an army. I guess because I'm American, I only hear about the U.S. army and the army of whoever we're currently fighting.

Upvote 0

Kol

Working on it
Jan 24, 2007
✟12,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mexico's army is probably pretty tough in their own way..if I'm not badly mistaken, they're still conducting drug raids on our resorts down there. You know all our Marines go down there and get their drunk rear-ends beat in bars in Tijuana...

Upvote 0

Dec 6, 2004
Texas
✟3,671.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I bet they are tough, especially since their rules of engagement are drastically different. I'm going to Mexico this summer and one of the things they're drilling into our heads is don't get arrested, avoid the police, don't get arrested, avoid the police, don't get arrested, avoid the police...

*Haha...I had to edit because I accidentally randomly typed the word drunk in the middle of a sentence and it made no sense...lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.