Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Q? The Only evolution I can see is get Older every year.You can't make nothing out nothing especial with no thought behind it. Like predators having a contrast with no offense. That takes thought and a beginning. Like a tree Knowing before it was born to make a particular toxin that would be a formidable defense to it survival. To many variables to say it was chance and by the way your genetics (Cells) live in your body in community with one another,but independent of each other outside of your thought. and that isn't amazing to you. The earth has the same example Gas, water, fire, solids and air.
That makes absolutely no sense.

Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Facts of the human race are finite and ever changing, so is the claims of your defense.You have always based your faith on theories and you faith will change as your finite Knowledge changes. To Only having constant ever changing life as you see to be your own God. My constant is based on the truth of the source of life and he never changes.

Do you even understand the difference in a theory and a Hypothesis?

Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
By the way, the whole point of the movie was not to debunk evolution, but to show that academia is slanted, particularly against faith, even to the point of persecution. God bless.

There is zero, naught, nada empirical evidence for creationism, if a scientist were to come up with evidence that could be supported and then published that in a peer reviewed journal with the ability of other scientist to either substantiate the evidence or to debunk it that would be enough to elevate Creationism from the level of Hypothesis to Theory but as it stands there is no such evidence so there is no supporting science.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The bible hasn't keep any mark of mans sin from your eye's. Quit the contrary God wants you to see yourself through others pain. For none of this is new and in has all been down before. James 1: 22-26 puts out maybe in away you can understand it better.As to look in the (MIRROR) and to walk away only to forget what you looked like. If your hair ,teeth ,beard or to reference to your hygiene. You will fix it if out of place won't you or would you simply walk away and forget what you look like. The bible is our mirror.

Completely incomprehensible

Upvote 0

Holy Roller

Aug 29, 2008
San Diego California.
✟1,062.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
There is zero, naught, nada empirical evidence for creationism, if a scientist were to come up with evidence that could be supported and then published that in a peer reviewed journal with the ability of other scientist to either substantiate the evidence or to debunk it that would be enough to levate Creationism from the level of Hypothesis to Theory but as it stands there is no such evidence so there is no supporting science.

You have no interest and no intent whatsoever on reading before you post, do you OphidiaPhile?

Read.
Think.
Post.
In that order.
Thank you, in advance.

Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You have no interest and no intent whatsoever on reading before you post, do you OphidiaPhile?

Read.
Think.
Post.
In that order.
Thank you, in advance.

So what exactly is your problem with my post, I work in the Scientific community and get very tired of those that do not understand science acting as if they do.

Upvote 0

Holy Roller

Aug 29, 2008
San Diego California.
✟1,062.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So what exactly is your problem with my post, I work in the Scientific community and get very tired of those that do not understand science acting as if they do.

Dude. Someone posts this:

"By the way, the whole point of the movie was not to debunk evolution, but to show that academia is slanted, particularly against faith, even to the point of persecution. God bless."

And you go off on some tangent about how Creationism doesn't have any proof behind it.

Upvote 0
B

Braunwyn

what lies? I saw the film, very well documented. You can't be smarter than Ben Stein :) haha God bless
lol

The people that made the film are liars and thieves. Plain and simple. They lied about the persecution in science towards those that have faith. They lied to people to get them to speak on film. They stole copyrighted materials.

But it was for Jesus, so it makes it okay, right?
I have no doubt that Stein did it for the drama, maybe some money too.

Is it just me or can anyone understand what this guy is talking about?

I suspect that alhart is an understudy for the ghost of James Joyce...modernized, Americanized and popped. As with Joyce, there's a trick to translation.

I never watched the movie, but what I gathered from the reviews, it seems little more than a Creationist promoting his Creationism. Nothing wrong with that, I'd think...
I want to watch the movie but based on the previews I think it would be too painful. Thus far I have refrained. From what I've gathered though there seems to be a promotion of persecution complex, which is annoying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Matthewj1985

Oct 7, 2008
Texas
✟1,669.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I never watched the movie, but what I gathered from the reviews, it seems little more than a Creationist promoting his Creationism. Nothing wrong with that, I'd think...

Download a copy and get back with us, it is full of lies.

Upvote 0

Matthewj1985

Oct 7, 2008
Texas
✟1,669.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I suspect that alhart is an understudy for the ghost of James Joyce...modernized, Americanized and popped. As with Joyce, there's a trick to translation.

He talks like the crazy homeless guy who hangs out outside of a liquor store and the kids give him $20 to buy them a 6 pack.

Upvote 0

Matthewj1985

Oct 7, 2008
Texas
✟1,669.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Read.
Think.
Post.
In that order.
Thank you, in advance.

Take your own advice, you hopped into the middle of the thread and have yet to address even the title of the thread.

Upvote 0

TeddyKGB

A dude playin' a dude disgused as another dude
Jul 18, 2005
Deep underground
✟8,993.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's legal, if that is what you mean by "nothing wrong." Of course, the mountain of lies documented since 1961 makes Stein's movie at best ethically questionable.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lpe04

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
✟9,099.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have no doubt that Stein did it for the drama, maybe some money too.
No way, Stein has plenty of money, I think you underestimate him :) I went to college and I got fed up with the b.s. too. I would rather believe in creationism and be wrong (which I'm not ;), then believe in nothing and be right. God bless.

Upvote 0

Lpe04

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
✟9,099.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Truth hurts huh? Pick up a copy of his book, Hitler thought of himself as a Christian.
He can think all he wants, he also dabbled in the occult. He was more obsessed with Christianity than practicing, more for the relics and symbolism, and it was mostly Catholicism if I believe right. Take care.

Upvote 0

Matthewj1985

Oct 7, 2008
Texas
✟1,669.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
He can think all he wants, he also dabbled in the occult. He was more obsessed with Christianity than practicing, more for the relics and symbolism, and it was mostly Catholicism if I believe right. Take care.

Yup, and the church loved him!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.