Upvote 0

Tavernier

Feb 17, 2012
✟47,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NASB) Haggai 1:1 In the second year of Darius the king, on the first day of the sixth month, the word of the Lord came by the prophet Haggai to Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, saying,

Upvote 0

Tavernier

Feb 17, 2012
✟47,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NASB) Haggai 1:6 You have sown much, but harvest little; you eat, but there is not enough to be satisfied; you drink, but there is not enough to become drunk; you put on clothing, but no one is warm enough; and he who earns, earns wages to put into a purse with holes.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tavernier

Feb 17, 2012
✟47,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NASB) Haggai 1:9 “You look for much, but behold, it comes to little; when you bring it home, I blow it away. Why?” declares the Lord of hosts, “Because of My house which lies desolate, while each of you runs to his own house.

Upvote 0

Tavernier

Feb 17, 2012
✟47,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NASB) Haggai 1:12 Then Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, with all the remnant of the people, obeyed the voice of the Lord their God and the words of Haggai the prophet, as the Lord their God had sent him. And the people showed reverence for the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tavernier

Feb 17, 2012
✟47,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NASB) Haggai 1:14 So the Lord stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the spirit of Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and the spirit of all the remnant of the people; and they came and worked on the house of the Lord of hosts, their God,

Upvote 0