Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I thought it was...

------

Heard back from the bank about the home mortgage application and it's a no-go. They suggest I wait until a few more things get paid or drop off my credit.

I think I can wait - that's only 2 years- and by then I may qualify for the housing authority- first time home buyers assistance grant.

the gross annual income must be $ 15,000 and I'm $ 960 shy at the moment.

-----

Does anyone here own their home ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I love fall! Just when the weather starts to turn and get a little chilly...I love getting all cozy under a blanket and curling up on the couch to read a book or bundling up to watch a local Friday night high school football game...or a great cup of hot chocolate to take the chill off... :thumbsup:

What's your favorite time of day?

Upvote 0

ElElena

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
✟27,372.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am enjoying this nice weather. It's a little warm in the afternoon but the sun shining and sending some heat doesn't bother a former floridian much.

the cool nights are wonderful........ I have been so thankful for this nice weather .........

I am wondering if there is going to be a rough winter ahead of us though.

Upvote 0

ElElena

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
✟27,372.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, I was in the fab forties thread and read that 2 ladies met their husbands online - this is a trend that has been going on for over a decade now -- It's a way to meet people and find out if there are similarities before meeting them in person and you don't have to go to a bar. I should ask them where they met their husbands.

I have a family member that met his wife online over 3 years ago.

Some people still frown on it so much but most of those people are not experienced with wanting to meet a Godly person and they prob. don't realize what it's like because they haven't been single for the past decade.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GritsnGrace

Legend
Sep 23, 2002
Louisiana
Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bringing this thread up to date . . .

What's your favorite place to vacation?

Well, I haven't been there in over 30 years, but when I was a teenager, I went camping in Hoback Canyon in Wyoming. I would love to go back there one day!

What do you like to do for recreation?

Upvote 0

FlatpickingJD

Losing the battle with oxalis
Dec 2, 2005
✟38,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I haven't been there in over 30 years, but when I was a teenager, I went camping in Hoback Canyon in Wyoming. I would love to go back there one day!

That sounds like a great place to visit. I've always wanted to visit Wyoming . .

What do you like to do for recreation?

I play basketball and walk. And walk and walk.

Q: Other than the bible, if you were to recommend a book to someone, what book would that be?

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm...that's a really hard question because I LOVE to read and have lots of books that I'd recommend...my two favorite authors are John Grisham and Nicholas Sparks - so I think anything by them is a great read. Another favorite book is Hinds Feet On High Places by Hannah Hannard and another favorite is Dreamgiver by Bruce Wilkinson...ok I'll stop :D

Q: If you could live any where in the world where would you live?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.