Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

The Euphrates river is drying up, and has been. That can only mean we are in the last days... I know what I think is the mark, and how just as prophesied many have been deceived What do yall think?

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

1Co 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Euphrates river ran through the ancient city of Babylon; it was literally the life of the city. When the armies of Cyrus the Persian, under his General Darius, overthrew Babylon

After the armies of Cyrus the Persian conquered Babylon, Cyrus freed the Israelites from captivity and allowed them to return to their homes.

Cyrus, the king from the east, became a future symbol of Christ the deliverer. God through the prophet Isaiah calls him His “shepherd” and His “anointed.” Isaiah 44:24-45:1. The “kings of the east” are Jesus, the King of Kings, and the mighty host who accompany Him in battle.

Not unusual for the Lord to use a literal event to convey a spiritual and/or prophetic (future) truth as well.

Upvote 0