Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
They are adhesive barcode sticker that go on fingernails and toenails. Hardly 'in the right hand or the forehead.'

And it is not about worship.
Revelation 14:9
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

• Agree
Reactions: Paul Yohannan
Upvote 0

Jezmeyah

member since 7-14-16
Jul 14, 2016
Indiana
✟32,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Japan tags dementia sufferers with barcodes...

This should excite all of the folks who do not know what the mark of the beast is.
The Biblical 'mark of the beast' cannot be present when 'the Beast' is not present. The Beast as a Biblical term would be a reference from the book of Daniel, referring to the next upcoming world leader empire. There is no one like that on the earth now.

At this present time in history, the last person who attempted to be a world leader was Hitler. Britain, the United States, and other nations engaged in the world war to defeat him.

The Biblical 'mark of the beast' would be likened to Hitler in Germany 'marking' the Jews with the 'star of David'.

The Biblical intent of the mark of the beast, is for religious reasons, not for health reasons like that of Japan.

• Agree
Reactions: Paul Yohannan
Upvote 0

Paul Yohannan

Mar 24, 2016
Old Route 66
✟34,744.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
So British Airways, which is a thing dear to my heart, is developing an ingestible pill to monitor your stomach acid, so that in flight meal service can be optimized, in addition to a slew of other biometric based enhancements to the exceedingly luxurious product in First and Club World.

Shall we all have a panic attack over British Airways CEO Willie Walsh being the anti-Christ? If successful in propagating the theory we might well get rather a large donation from Sir Richard Branson.

;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
"Turned out" as in eventually becoming the mark.

That kind of perpetual fear-manufacturing is usually what leads to tinfoil hattery.

If we live our lives constantly in fear, paranoid about everything, it's not only mentally and psychologically unhealthy, it can become a significant problem in regard to Christian witness.

When Christians are known, not by their love, but by their hatred, fear, and anger (the Sith trifecta) there's a serious problem.

God has not given His people a spirit of fear, but of love, strength, and soundness of mind (2 Timothy 1:7)

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That kind of perpetual fear-manufacturing is usually what leads to tinfoil hattery.

If we live our lives constantly in fear, paranoid about everything, it's not only mentally and psychologically unhealthy, it can become a significant problem in regard to Christian witness.

When Christians are known, not by their love, but by their hatred, fear, and anger (the Sith trifecta) there's a serious problem.

God has not given His people a spirit of fear, but of love, strength, and soundness of mind (2 Timothy 1:7)

-CryptoLutheran

Jiminy Cricket...what are you talking about?

All I said was, what if that turned out to be the actual mark, so where in the world you got all that mess form, is beyond me.

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Japan tags dementia sufferers with barcodes...

This should excite all of the folks who do not know what the mark of the beast is.

it is hardly something entirely physical, but it must rather be something closely related to the occultism and idolatry as in the case of the so-called "bindi" and "tilaka":

Bindi (decoration) - Wikipedia

Tilaka - Wikipedia

these marks on the forehead are a symbol of acceptance and profession of the spiritual/religious system of the "beast", the wicked one, because they represent the so-called "ajna chakra" or sixth chakra, which, according to the doctrine of yoga and hinduism as well as to many other occult and idolatrous doctrines, is physically located on the forehead between the eyebrows, and which is the leading chakra in the occult process, especially that of yoga of krishna and patanjali, it is also the so-called "third eye" that most occultists use, including occultists of the western occult tradition, and it is not just an eye, but an entire consciousness and mind, namely that of the occultism and idolatry as well as of spiritual unrighteousness in general, this is the reason why the number of the beast is six hundred three score and six, because the "beast" is, first of all, the god of spiritual unrighteousness and human spirituality/religiosity i.e. such that is not entirely of the true Lord God

as for the "mark in the right hand", it is the one closely related to the occult and idolatrous and, in general, heretical/unrighteous spiritual/religious practice, tradition and activity, and very typical example of such a mark are the wearing of the so-called astrological bracelets/bangles in yoga and hinduism, the use of hindu rosaries/prayer beads, the use of mudras, etc.:

LMGTFY
LMGTFY

LMGTFY
Hindu prayer beads - Wikipedia

LMGTFY
Mudra - Wikipedia

the idea is that the worshipers of the "beast", the wicked god, accept and profess spiritual/religious practices and activities with which there is no effective salvation for humankind in the true One, but, on the contrary, there is ultimately non-salvation and destruction(deterioration) for as many as possible - first of all, spiritual deterioration, then, moral deterioration, mental and intellectual deterioration, material(economic) deterioration, health deterioration, etc.

Blessings

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
these marks on the forehead are a symbol of acceptance and profession of the spiritual/religious system of the "beast"

Right before you can know what the mark of the beast is you need to be able to articulate who the beast is. Otherwise it just speculation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
At this present time in history, the last person who attempted to be a world leader was Hitler. Britain, the United States, and other nations engaged in the world war to defeat him.

You need to study the Historical view of prophecy. We have a person who is becoming the political and religious leader today unless you are not watching the news you would not know this. One guess who it is, The POPE.

The Catholic Origins of Futurism and Preterism

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jezmeyah

member since 7-14-16
Jul 14, 2016
Indiana
✟32,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You need to study the Historical view of prophecy. We have a person who is becoming the political and religious leader today unless you are not watching the news you would not know this. One guess who it is, The POPE.

The Catholic Origins of Futurism and Preterism
I've seen the websites. And I've read the Catholic prophecy concerning the line of the Popes. And I've seen a few articles about the Muslim Messiah Anti-christ.

It's clear to me that no one knows yet who is going to be who.

Upvote 0