Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Does any futurists realize that the "Man of Sin" is a historical figure?

He was a contemporary of the church in Thessalonica.

And the books of Thessalonians IIRC were the first New Testament books written in 50 AD.

2 Thessalonians 1:6-9

6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

The Man of Sin was troubling the church of Thessalonica. Who was the man of sin - the Synagogue Of Satan a la Jewish persecutors in the 1st century.

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

And the books of Thessalonians IIRC were the first New Testament books written in 50 AD.

6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

The Man of Sin was troubling the church of Thessalonica. Who was the man of sin - the Synagogue Of Satan a la Jewish persecutors in the 1st century.

You might comsider changing your name to Random Passage...

Upvote 0

random person

1 COR. 10:11; HEB. 1:2; HEB. 9:26,28; 1 PET. 1:20
Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
There are men on this forum who preach and teach that Israelites are the result of Satan having intercourse with Eve..

There's no end to the hatred for them..

Just thank God that you're not like they are..

And your point?

Hey, who was the church in Thessalonica (northern Greece) troubled by in 50AD when this letter was written?

It was not the Romans. This is historical fact, it was troubled by Jewish persecution.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

And what Jew of the first century went into the temple and sat, showing that he is God?

Separately, the synagogue of Satan, them who say they are Jews but are not, and hate Christianity - I am look at the black Hebrew Israelites and ISUPK on You Tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2BJ23EnfQE

Then we got someone who actually makes some sense, excellent video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx2P7xMFpe0

Last edited:
Upvote 0

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
And what Jew of the first century went into the temple and sat, showing that he is God?

Separately, the synagogue of Satan, them who say they are Jews but are not, and hate Christianity - I am look at the black Hebrew Israelites and ISUPK on You Tube.

The Synagogue of Satan is defined in Romans 2:28-29, they're fleshly Israel not spiritual Israel. They are murderous, violent, liars, and blasphemous - believing they are doing the service of God but they are really doing the service of Satan.

The Man of Sin is not an individual but the Synagogue of Satan corporately.

Israel is the only nation that dwelt with God's presence.

But Jesus came in judgment against said Israel in 70AD and consumed the Man of Sin. In flaming fire taking vengeance and cast them into everlasting destruction from His presence.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Synagogue of Satan is defined in Romans 2:28-29, they're fleshly Israel not spiritual Israel. They are murderous, violent, liars, and blasphemous - believing they are doing the service of God but they are really doing the service of Satan.

The Man of Sin is not an individual but the Synagogue of Satan corporately.

Israel is the only nation that dwelt with God's presence.

But Jesus came in judgment against said Israel in 70AD and consumed the Man of Sin. In flaming fire taking vengeance and cast them into everlasting destruction from His presence.

Here's the verse regarding the man of sin. Tell me of a Jew who in the first century who did this.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Upvote 0

TPeterY

But seek first the Kingdom of God....
Jan 16, 2014
✟1,583.00
Faith
Christian

I say the man of sin is Steve Sarkisian. I don't think any of us thought the Trojans would start off 3-2 this season. Gonna be a long season this year.

Sorry for hijacking your thread. That Hail Mary at the last second just killed me. :(

Upvote 0

CryOfALion

Sep 10, 2014
✟1,894.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What about Daniel 11-12?

That gives specifics on the crescendo of events, and even explicitly says the man of sin is revealed, and if the wise ones/saints prevail 1290/1335 days after that revelation of the end of the world (as we know it,) they will be saved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
N

n2thelight

There are men on this forum who preach and teach that Israelites are the result of Satan having intercourse with Eve..

There's no end to the hatred for them..

Just thank God that you're not like they are..

If you're going to tell it,do tell it right,as I am one of those men....Nowhere on this forum will you find that I said Israelites came of that result.....

Reading is fundamental so pay attention

Those that call themselves Jew's but are not...Do note these are not my Words,so if there's a problem,you know who to take it up with...

Jude 4 "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ."

They were "before of old ordained to condemnation", that means they committed to their ways even back in the first earth age. They came from that first earth age, and they entered the world age of the flesh to change the very words of Christ. The Word of God is eternal, unchanging from age to age, and these "certain men" that crept in unawares, are the fallen angels. This is addressing Satan's little followers that came to earth on a mission for Satan to disrupt the order of events which are and will come to pass according to the Word of God. These men are the "Sons of God" that we read of in Genesis 6, that came to earth to take in marriage the daughters of Adamic men.

Genesis 6:1 "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,"

Genesis 6:2 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

The men that were multiplying were Adamic men in the flesh. The "sons of God" that came down to earth and married these daughters were the fallen angels of Satan. When they took the daughters of Adam, their intent was to pervert the plan of God. It was promised that it would be through woman that the Messiah would come to smash the head of the serpent, who is Satan.

Genesis 3:15 "And I [God] will put enmity between thee [Satan] and the woman [Eve], and between thy seed [the Kenites] and her seed [Jesus Christ]; It [Jesus Christ] shall bruise thy [Satan's] head, and thou [Satan] shalt bruise His [Christ's] heel."

Revelation 2:9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, [but thou art rich] and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the syna-gogue of Sa'-tan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Now read what Christ calls them

John 8:44"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth because there is no truth in him, When he spaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Do you know who the devil is? The devil is Satan, and he goes by many names. In Revelation 12:9; "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world;" In the Garden of Eden Satan was called the "old serpent, and the tree of good and evil"

Jesus is telling these Kenites that there father is the devil, who is also called Satan, the dragon, or any of his other names that Satan has because of the roles he has played. Jesus is telling these Kenites that the lust, and murder in your heart is inborn from your father Satan, and you are driven in your spirit to do murder because Satan is your father.

This is why Jesus could not be speaking to the brethren of the house of Judah, for their lineage is not of Satan, this is what the plan of God is all about. Keeping the pure lineage that the coming Messiah would be born from. That is why Noah was saved from the flood, as we are told in Genesis 6:9 "THESE ARE THE GENERATIONS OF NOAH; Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations,..." In the Hebrew text the word for "perfect" is "tamim", which means "without blemish, as to breed or pedigree". Noah's blood line was pure.

Jesus is making it simple, now who was the murderer from the beginning? Most small children could answer that, it was Cain. Genesis 4:8; "And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, And slew him." Cain was a murderer from, or in the beginning.
Jesus is telling it just as it is, The "Kenites" are the children [offspring by lineage] of the devil, through Cain. Jesus identified both Satan, and Cain as being their father. So why is it any secret that they would try to murder Christ, they are just like their fathers Cain and Satan.

The good and the bad figs returned to the Nation State of Israel,figure out who the bad figs are and you would see who I hate

Judah nor Israel has anything to do with this,so when you say I hate somebody,get the facts straight............

My question to you is,do you hate satan?

Upvote 0

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I say the man of sin is Steve Sarkisian. I don't think any of us thought the Trojans would start off 3-2 this season. Gonna be a long season this year.

Sorry for hijacking your thread. That Hail Mary at the last second just killed me. :(

I don't mind as I am huge Trojans fan and yes, I was astonished by that Hail Mary with 7 seconds left in the game. If the unranked Boston College loss wasn't bad enough. USC can't even win when they evidently have the game in the bag against one of its current most dangerous conference rivals. I would say the Rose Bowl hopes are pretty dashed atm. USC will need some huge help.

Back to thread.

Upvote 0

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
What about Daniel 11-12?

That gives specifics on the crescendo of events, and even explicitly says the man of sin is revealed, and if the wise ones/saints prevail 1290/1335 days after that revelation of the end of the world (as we know it,) they will be saved.

Listen, 1,290 days it wasn't safe to be in Jerusalem as the siege lasted for 3.5 years. But it was safe to return after 45 days and the persecuting Jews and the zealots were slain, enslaved, and exiled through the Empire by the conquering Romans.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟823,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would say the Rose Bowl hopes are pretty dashed atm. USC will need some huge help.

The way my Ducks have been playing, they just might get it......

Upvote 0

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
The way my Ducks have been playing, they just might get it......

I guess everyone's Pac-12 expectations for the year ain't what they anticipated.

As of last week rankings there were only 3 teams in the top 25 that had 3-2 records, USC, Stanford, & Wisconsin. While the rest either are undefeated or have only a single defeat.

And Stanford is my second favorite team. :eek:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums