The Love of Christ

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArcticWind

Jun 1, 2016
România
✟17,781.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The love of Christ. A love so great, that it pushed Him to endure great sufering and sacrifice for the ones He loves. I don't want to let all of this be in vain, I know that He died so that we may no longer live under sin's grasp. His love for me gives me strengh to endure all hardships, I know that all earthly things will pass. Your love will remain forever, and that is where I want to be.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The love of Christ. A love so great, that it pushed Him to endure great sufering and sacrifice for the ones He loves. I don't want to let all of this be in vain, I know that He died so that we may no longer live under sin's grasp. His love for me gives me strengh to endure all hardships, I know that all earthly things will pass. Your love will remain forever, and that is where I want to be.
How true! Thankyou,'Arctic Wind'

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
'The love of God,heaven's hope. This perfect peace,this rest for my soul. This love divine,portrayed in pain. The cross stands alone. Unfailing love! (Geoff Bullock)

Very good...i love this
Shalom Adebayo,

Do you have a Bible, or access online to biblegateway dot com, to read the Bible and to see all the Bible has to say about God's Hope, Peace, Rest, and yes, Pain Suffered ?

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.